UFC Tapout 2 XB's Value???

evophile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hey guys, got a quick Q-

Any of you know how much a sealed copy of UFC Tapout 2 XB would go for on ebay?

I had this game for awhile but never got a chance to play and couldn't even trade it in for much at EB because it used to be POX. Now with the Nascar/Zelda stuff I noticed it was now PO, but I didn't trade it in because I had other stuff.

I noticed on ebay people are paying near $15-20 for used copies of this game, cept for 2 that went for $8 from money order only auctions.

thanks!

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']i think u shoudl just check ebay's end of auction prices so u can get an idea of how much u can get it for[/QUOTE]

No way. That would be too easy and make too much sense.

[quote name='mtxbass1']No way. That would be too easy and make too much sense.[/QUOTE]

sorry , but in my original OP i said "I noticed on ebay people are paying near $15-20 for used copies of this game, cept for 2 that went for $8 from money order only auctions."

just thought i'd get your opinions too. thanks

[quote name='evophile']sorry , but in my original OP i said "I noticed on ebay people are paying near $15-20 for used copies of this game, cept for 2 that went for $8 from money order only auctions."

just thought i'd get your opinions too. thanks[/QUOTE]

and?

This site is not eBay. Go to eBay and look at completed auctions if you want to know how much something will go for on eBay.

bread's done
Back