UFC Undisputed 2009 Xbox 360 $17.99 Free shipping Newegg

If you don't have this game yet and like MMA or fighting games, I recommend you pick it up. Its not perfect but I really enjoyed this game.

[quote name='nygfan']Looks like it dropped in price since yesterday to $17.99. Good deal if you haven't picked it up yet.[/QUOTE]
$17.99, ok I have held off long enough. N41

I would just wait for 2010 (may) or even EA Sports MMA. First game was a great base to start at for MMA games, but I don't think this game is worth any money anymore. And I'm not saying it's bad (I liked it) I just wouldn't pay for it.

Newegg has UFC 2009 Undisputed (Xbox 360) for $18 with free shipping. Next lowest on Google Products is $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the4thnobleman']Its a good price...but im jumping at $10 and not a cent more.[/QUOTE]

Me too at this point. To big a back log and already bought my "not gonna play it for a while game" with the GameFly sale.

No joy in PS3ville. Back before Christmas I would have snagged a copy at 17.99, but not now. This is a 2009 sports game and it's now 2010, so the price should be even less. Not sure why this game held onto that high priced rope so long before it finally slipped some. but at this point in time I'm waiting for it to totally let go of the rope and hit the floor. It does have an impressive grip, however. lol

bread's done
Back