UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3/360 $39.99 on Amazon

For anyone that's bought this, how much better is it than 2009? I ask because I held out for the 2009 version for $19.99, and from what little I've played of it, I haven't had much interest to go back to it (and I love the UFC).

I can easily see this dropping to $29.99 within a month or two, and being $19.99 by the end of this year. Great price though for anyone who wants to buy this but held out for the first price drop.

I've got this game coming in the mail this week from Goozex.

Is there any way I can get my hands on one of those Gamestop codes for the four extra DLC fighters or are those long gone?

[quote name='tim44']The online is broken in 2010. 2009 was good.[/QUOTE]

Patches are coming for both systems to rectify this and other gameplay fixes, like submissions.

The game is great, and a lot better than 2009. Though I do agree that the initial release should have been postponed for the game to reach its full potential, what it should have been without this patch...so sales would have improved exponentially.

Yep, botched release, patch could fix it.
Career mode still has you falling asleep.
Very frustrating, because the controls are actually good, except the analog spinning ugh.

first off...smileymcsmiles...pennywise still freaks me out...!!!
now that we have that outta the way, im goin to grab this at bb today along w/ rdr... im a huge ufc fan and loved 09 but didnt play online so that doesnt really bother me.. i liked the demo for this but $60 for the changes that they made werent worth it to me..ill snag it up for $40 tho..!

bread's done
Back