UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

Hooray for repeated submission attempts from on your back to avoid getting pummeled and then taunting. Otherwise, it was a fun fight.

Chris Jordan l Tabasco Smothernuts l TKO l 3:38 of Rd. 2

[quote name='Matt Young']Hooray for repeated submission attempts from on your back to avoid getting pummeled and then taunting. Otherwise, it was a fun fight.

Chris Jordan l Tabasco Smothernuts l TKO l 3:38 of Rd. 2[/QUOTE]

I tried two submissions in a row because you kept transitioning into north/south. I was getting my ass handed to me the entire fight and had to slow you down somehow. It's pretty realistic.

The taunting was for a quick laugh. I was at 85% head damage when I did that. I expected you to knock me out on the next hit so why not laugh?

Hey Shotgunshine,

I'm ready when you are! :) Looks like you said after 11? I'll try to be on then!

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, I guess we need to seriously address submissions off the back. I want to discuss it like any other potential exploit is discussed in any game. The case can always be made that it's "part of the sport". However, if it's implemented poorly in the game...then it becomes unfair to use. For example, in Madden 12, QB sneaks were largely considered to be a guaranteed 2-3 yard pick up almost every time. So, regardless of whether or not they're a realistic part of football, it became unfair for people to use them.

With the ease that submissions are engaged, it's not unreasonable to question their validity. This becomes ESPECIALLY apparent for subs attempts off the back when you're in a more vulnerable position. And most certainly, when they reach a point of being used as a means to "block" and limit damage, that becomes even more questionable. shotgunshine did some research and proposed that merely holding back on the right stick will block submission attempts infinitely.

The problem I have with that is that there is very little warning before a submission attempt. It's not like stuffing a takedown...or even blocking a transition, where you get visual cues to let you know it's coming. The fighter on top should not have to just sit there holding the right stick in fear of a submission that could pop up out of nowhere. If there was some kind of struggle, or hell, even a stick twirling contest to at least ENGAGE the sub, I wouldn't have any problem with it. But knowing that the fighter on bottom can just click the stick whenever he feels like it is going to lead to fights where the fighter on top is afraid to do anything, so he's just going to lay and pray.

As with any potential exploit, I am 100% open to suggestions and counter arguments on this, but I just see it headed in that direction...which in my opinion, becomes a very "ranked style" fight. For those who feel that it is not exploitable, your task is to teach the rest of us how to avoid it. If you can't defend your stance by showing people how to reasonably defend the technique, then you have no case. I don't want any mud slinging or accusations to come out of this. I just want to seriously discuss it so we can come to a compromise that we all think is fair and we're all happy with.

[quote name='Fearia']Hey Shotgunshine,

I'm ready when you are! :) Looks like you said after 11? I'll try to be on then![/QUOTE]

I never said a specific time but im pretty open most of tonight.

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']All right, I guess we need to seriously address submissions off the back. I want to discuss it like any other potential exploit is discussed in any game. The case can always be made that it's "part of the sport". However, if it's implemented poorly in the game...then it becomes unfair to use. For example, in Madden 12, QB sneaks were largely considered to be a guaranteed 2-3 yard pick up almost every time. So, regardless of whether or not they're a realistic part of football, it became unfair for people to use them.

With the ease that submissions are engaged, it's not unreasonable to question their validity. This becomes ESPECIALLY apparent for subs attempts off the back when you're in a more vulnerable position. And most certainly, when they reach a point of being used as a means to "block" and limit damage, that becomes even more questionable. shotgunshine did some research and proposed that merely holding back on the right stick will block submission attempts infinitely.

The problem I have with that is that there is very little warning before a submission attempt. It's not like stuffing a takedown...or even blocking a transition, where you get visual cues to let you know it's coming. The fighter on top should not have to just sit there holding the right stick in fear of a submission that could pop up out of nowhere. If there was some kind of struggle, or hell, even a stick twirling contest to at least ENGAGE the sub, I wouldn't have any problem with it. But knowing that the fighter on bottom can just click the stick whenever he feels like it is going to lead to fights where the fighter on top is afraid to do anything, so he's just going to lay and pray.

As with any potential exploit, I am 100% open to suggestions and counter arguments on this, but I just see it headed in that direction...which in my opinion, becomes a very "ranked style" fight. For those who feel that it is not exploitable, your task is to teach the rest of us how to avoid it. If you can't defend your stance by showing people how to reasonably defend the technique, then you have no case. I don't want any mud slinging or accusations to come out of this. I just want to seriously discuss it so we can come to a compromise that we all think is fair and we're all happy with.[/QUOTE]

I don't see a problem going for it one time. If you immediately do it after that then your just spamming. I'll only attempt a sub off my back if my opponent's stamina is low...i'll try it one time and if its blocked or they get out of the sub then im not going to bother doing it again. There is no reason to keep trying it again and again after that.

I did two sub tries within 30 seconds of each other. I only did this before no matter what I did, I couldn't get off the back. I didn't spam the attempts. He did in fact make my face into hamburger between attempts. My dodging had little effect and each time I tried to push off of posture him back, he drove me back down.

I can't believe one fight would cause so much debate. My stamina was in the red each time due to being pounded and being continuously pushed down. I did it as a legitimate slowdown. I half expected to be knocked out each time he tossed a punch.

I'll be more than happy to offer a rematch for the next card. I'm more than willing to give him the satisfaction. I'm not good at this game and I can admit that. ;)

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Hey Pure apathy, when are you available to make our fight? I'll be available today and tomorrow until about 3 pm central. Or later at night around 11. Wednesday late afternoon and night works for me.[/QUOTE]

Do you want to play tonight around 11?

[quote name='Matt Young']I didn't mean to start a huge thing and I know Calispo's new. I was just very irritated since I felt I had that fight won.[/QUOTE]

Your last sentence sums up my entire experience on UFC: U3 online. No matter what I do online, I can own someone an entire match and get rocked and TKO'd in 15 seconds.

Reminds me though of the events I've attended that had fights simliar and how some realism is in UFC: U3. UFC 109, UFC 116, UFC 118 I've been to in person with simliar fights. Hopefully UFC 148 in Vegas has Sonnen beating in Silva's teeth.

Justin Kane | Troy Alvarez | TKO | Round 3 at 1:10

Our first match disconnected after the first round. Started it up again and I got beat down for the most part...I couldn't get into a good rythmn...got dropped like three times and also rocked three times...in the second round my head damage was insane...I kind of started making a bit of a comeback towards the end of the round but the writing was already on the wall...got rocked one final time in the third, a couple follow up punches and that was it...good fight.

Justin Kane | Troy Alvarez | TKO | 1:10 (Round 3)

I have to say, I was very upset because during our first match I thought I was doing pretty good / winning. After it d/ced between round 1 and 2, I went "fuck! He's totally going to win now! fuck fuck fuck!". Luckily, I had another strong start. I managed to get him cornered and get some very decisive heavy hitting punches in.

Come round 2, he started to get me to the ground and I began to get worried again. I lucked out by making sure I didn't spam transitions (which took a lot of self control, because I kept going "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!"). Near the end of round 2, I thought I had it but was terrified of the come back. My stamina was rapidly depleting, so I tried to slow it down and that's when I started to take some heavy hits.

Round 3 came, and I was terrified I was going to be too gassed to finish things. I decided I had to finish it now, otherwise he'll get a comeback and destroy me. I managed to rock him with nearly 0 energy left. I struggled with myself. Do I keep hitting him?! What if he gets back up?! I'll be dead! 1. *Deep breath* 2. "OH PLEASE GO OUT!" 3. "OH GOD, NO! PLEASE GO OUT! OH, HERB DEAN! YES! HERB DEAN!"

So, I'm left with this question. Who paid Shotgunshine to lose? I know one of you did it, fess up!

[quote name='Fearia']Justin Kane | Troy Alvarez | TKO | 1:10 (Round 3)

I have to say, I was very upset because during our first match I thought I was doing pretty good / winning. After it d/ced between round 1 and 2, I went "fuck! He's totally going to win now! fuck fuck fuck!". Luckily, I had another strong start. I managed to get him cornered and get some very decisive heavy hitting punches in.

Come round 2, he started to get me to the ground and I began to get worried again. I lucked out by making sure I didn't spam transitions (which took a lot of self control, because I kept going "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!"). Near the end of round 3, I thought I had it but was terrified of the come back. My stamina was rapidly depleting, so I tried to slow it down and that's when I started to take some heavy hits.

Round 3 came, and I was terrified I was going to be too gassed to finish things. I decided I had to finish it now, otherwise he'll get a comeback and destroy me. I managed to rock him with nearly 0 energy left. I struggled with myself. Do I keep hitting him?! What if he gets back up?! I'll be dead! 1. *Deep breath* 2. "OH PLEASE GO OUT!" 3. "OH GOD, NO! PLEASE GO OUT! OH, HERB DEAN! YES! HERB DEAN!"

So, I'm left with this question. Who paid Shotgunshine to lose? I know one of you did it, fess up![/QUOTE]

LOL...I noticed after you rocked me the last time you hesitated a couple of seconds wondering if you should try to finish it or let you stamina back up...I was hoping you would wait:)...even though you were completely gassed my head damage was too much and I knew I was done for.

Pablo Garcia | Corky Buchek | TKO | Round 1 at 4:11

Very fun fight. Just a wild slugfest while it lasted. I was able to get some counters off sways that did good damage.

In regards to the submission off the back debate:

What it comes down to is why are these submissions being considered banned? Is there a true threat of someone winning off their back when losing the fight that gives them an unfair advantage? What happens if someone spams submissions, or attempts an ill advised submission?

I don't see submissions off the back as being a "bad thing". Like I said before, unless it's not equalized stats, you're not stacking submission offense / defense to make an unfair advantage. All things considered, if we were both at full stamina with no damage done and I attempted a submission from the back, it's not going to end well.

1) The submission is 99% not going to land. As a result . . .
2) You gain position.
3) I'm now gassed, albeit, so are you . . . but I'm gassed with you in a clearly dominant position. (IE: From being in my full guard, you are now in side control)

From what I remember, it's also not as easy as "just hitting a stick". If you try to do a submission at the wrong time, it doesn't just lock on. From my understanding, and I may be wrong here, you have to actually be in the right position AND time it right (ie: the person you are attempting to submit is trying to land a hit, transition, or is in a non-dominant position ala rubber guard). And if you do a submission from the back unsuccessfully, you are about to be paying for that mistake.

Seeing as the mini game isn't the easiest to land unless you're at a distinct advantage of having a lot more stamina, I really don't see the issue. If someone wants to disadvantage themself by attempting a submission from the back, I say let them. And then I'll knee them to the stomach to make them pay. :)

[quote name='Fearia']In regards to the submission off the back debate:

What it comes down to is why are these submissions being considered banned? Is there a true threat of someone winning off their back when losing the fight that gives them an unfair advantage? What happens if someone spams submissions, or attempts an ill advised submission?

I don't see submissions off the back as being a "bad thing". Like I said before, unless it's not equalized stats, you're not stacking submission offense / defense to make an unfair advantage. All things considered, if we were both at full stamina with no damage done and I attempted a submission from the back, it's not going to end well.

2) You gain position.
3) I'm now gassed, albeit, so are you . . . but I'm gassed with you in a clearly dominant position. (IE: From being in my full guard, you are now in side control)

From what I remember, it's also not as easy as "just hitting a stick". If you try to do a submission at the wrong time, it doesn't just lock on. From my understanding, and I may be wrong here, you have to actually be in the right position AND time it right (ie: the person you are attempting to submit is trying to land a hit, transition, or is in a non-dominant position ala rubber guard). And if you do a submission from the back unsuccessfully, you are about to be paying for that mistake.

Seeing as the mini game isn't the easiest to land unless you're at a distinct advantage of having a lot more stamina, I really don't see the issue. If someone wants to disadvantage themself by attempting a submission from the back, I say let them. And then I'll knee them to the stomach to make them pay. :)[/QUOTE]

I got sub'd tonight in an online match in less than 2 minutes. Equal stats, sim energy. He just did it better than I did. I didn't complain. I got him down with a takedown, he subbed me from the bottom. Was I shocked? Sure as shit I was, but he's better at the mini-game than I am.

Prior to the sub I knocked him around like my bitch. Got him on his back and he took me to town.

FYI, if anyone has an issue with my victory tonight I'll just leave the CAGFC. I play to have fun, but if I'm going to catch shit for trying to submit or try to slowdown from the bottom screw it. I play to have fun, not to get an e-boner.

If you have equal stats and both have high stamina and you get caught in a sub then your probably not that good at the mini game...not saying anything bad about you...I was terrible at it for the longest time.

It might also depend the position..if hes on his back doing it then he shouldn't get it...if hes has your back and goes for a choke or is in mount then it might be a little tougher.

[quote name='Fearia']In regards to the submission off the back debate:

2) You gain position.

Seeing as the mini game isn't the easiest to land unless you're at a distinct advantage of having a lot more stamina, I really don't see the issue. If someone wants to disadvantage themself by attempting a submission from the back, I say let them. And then I'll knee them to the stomach to make them pay. :)[/QUOTE]

I agree with most of this...a couple of things

I think if you do a sub off your back... a kimura for example and it fails I dont think the guy on top gets side control...I could be wrong...also if there postured up in your guard then you have to catch the punch while holding LB or something to get the sub...but if there not postured then you can just click the right stick in and if there not holding the right stick back then it'll go for the sub everytime.

I see no problem going for it one time...if you go for a takedown and your stamina is low I look at is as its your fault for putting yourself there and then not holding back on the right stick to block it. Now if your being a jerk about it and trying to spam it then thats a different story. I've played people online that did that every time I took them down. If your postured up dropping some gnp and they grab you back down and your stamina is low just hold the stick back..a few seconds your stamina is back up and if they go for it again they more then likely aren't going to get it.

[quote name='shotgunshine']
I think if you do a sub off your back... a kimura for example and it fails I dont think the guy on top gets side control...I could be wrong...also if there postured up in your guard then you have to catch the punch while holding LB or something to get the sub...but if there not postured then you can just click the right stick in and if there not holding the right stick back then it'll go for the sub everytime.
[/QUOTE]

This point I was pretty sure about, but thinking on it, it also depends on the submission being performed. Some transition to half guard I think. There may be another element to it based off how the person gets away (ie: bar goes full blue vs time runs out for the submission). That I'd need to research more.

I want to preface this by saying, Calipso that this isn't all coming up because of you. There was an issue with this last week...so this just makes back to back cards where subs off the back has been brought up.

I just don't like leaving gray areas on things. "Doing it sometimes is ok...but if you do it too much, then you're an ass." WTF does that mean? lol. I agree that going for it because you think you can get it is fine (which is what happened last week...and I'm fine with that). But like I said, it's a slippery slope. Somebody is going to come back and say "Well, I thought I could get it...the 5 times that I tried it." Specifically, shotgunshine, how do you rule on Calipso's fight (sorry to use you as an example, man. It's nothing personal...just trying to work the kinks out with this game). Two sub attempts in 30 seconds because he was having trouble transitioning out of it. Is that "too much?"

I will reiterate, I DO NOT like sub attempts as a means for avoiding punishment. That's the reason people spam them online. They don't want to get hit...and it's easier to click a stick. Nevermind the fact that you can learn how to ground sway, or to vary the timing of your transitions so you don't get reversed. I'm not saying anybody is doing it to that extent, but it's something we need to be mindful of, because next week...somebody might.

To me, it just sucks, because I can say 100% that if I'm having to worry about somebody just feeling like going for a sub from the bottom at any moment, it's going to change the way I fight. Even if I'm controlling the fight, it's going to make me fight defensive (read: boring) and just try to outpoint them. As I said, this is going to lead to lay & pray and other ranked match style nonsense. It's the logical progression for how to handle somebody prone to those tactics...and it's the same shit we dealt with in this league in 2010. Actually, there's still video of it. Here, tell me if this is a "good fight".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1j-T00dVrE

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Do you want to play tonight around 11?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't make it. I'll be available to play in the morning and early afternoon. A PM is the best way to reach me if you want me to get on Xbl

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Sorry I didn't make it. I'll be available to play in the morning and early afternoon. A PM is the best way to reach me if you want me to get on Xbl[/QUOTE]

It's ok, would you be free around 11 AM?

Too much to me is doing it continuously with little hope of getting the sub.

Its interesting what is considered too much by everyone else's standards. I dont think going for it within 30 seconds is considered bad to do but others might. There are different things to consider as well. What if the guy on top keeps letting his stamina drain? Maybe hes able to avoid the sub but then shortly after hes spamming transitions or playing dumb and punching himself out until hes gassed. Is it his fault? Or is it cheap for trying the sub again?

There should be zero reason to go for a sub off your back when someone has full or high stamina...its double true since were playing equalized stats. If someone has a decent argument for why its a good idea to do that other than to stall time or avoid punishment then please share it. If you want to stay in someone's guard or cant get out then I think you can still be effective with gnp without "Jon Fitching" your way to victory. You have to be a bit smarter and more conservative but were playing with sim. stamina so that should already be a priority. Theres just so many ways to argue/counter argue this that it ends up coming down to personal preference.

I think most can agree that you shouldn't go for a sub if your opponent's stamina is high and not to spam it.

[quote name='Rylin210']ah damn i wish i could get in on this, i dont really understand how it all works though[/QUOTE]

You can still get in, just read the beginning of the thread..i'll give you a quick run down.

We use created fighters only. No career mode create a fighters are allowed...just from the regular create a fighter menu. We use equalized stats and simulation stamina so the only difference is your fighter's moveset and your skills at the game.

[quote name='Rylin210']XBL Gamertag:Rylinn210
Name:Rob "Shaolin" Lopez
Height:5"8
Weight: 175
[/QUOTE]

You might want to switch weight classes...theres no fighters in the middleweight division...we have welterweight, light heavyweight, and heavyweight.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']It's ok, would you be free around 11 AM?[/QUOTE]

I will. I'll get on Xbl around that time. It's 11 am central right?

[quote name='Rylin210']XBL Gamertag:Rylinn210
Weight: 175
[/QUOTE]

Uh, well, 175 isn't actually a weight division anyway. If you meant 170, then you're good, as our Welterweight division has a good group of fighters to compete against.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Too much to me is doing it continuously with little hope of getting the sub.

Its interesting what is considered too much by everyone else's standards. I dont think going for it within 30 seconds is considered bad to do but others might. There are different things to consider as well. What if the guy on top keeps letting his stamina drain? Maybe hes able to avoid the sub but then shortly after hes spamming transitions or playing dumb and punching himself out until hes gassed. Is it his fault? Or is it cheap for trying the sub again?

There should be zero reason to go for a sub off your back when someone has full or high stamina...its double true since were playing equalized stats. If someone has a decent argument for why its a good idea to do that other than to stall time or avoid punishment then please share it. If you want to stay in someone's guard or cant get out then I think you can still be effective with gnp without "Jon Fitching" your way to victory. You have to be a bit smarter and more conservative but were playing with sim. stamina so that should already be a priority. Theres just so many ways to argue/counter argue this that it ends up coming down to personal preference.

I think most can agree that you shouldn't go for a sub if your opponent's stamina is high and not to spam it.[/QUOTE]

Personally, having played Matt countless times over the years, I know he wouldn't spam transitions. But I also know he's not great at this game. The ONLY thing I could see is the issue where maybe he's trying to get mount, but instead transitions to north/south. That's pretty much a known issue for people who haven't spent a lot of time with the game and have the subtle differences in transitions down well.

But I'd also hope that he wouldn't just keep trying to do it constantly, thus killing his stamina. At the same time though, if somebody is spamming transitions, it should be EASY to reverse them...which to me, makes a lot more sense than grabbing for a sub when their stamina is high anyway. In this case, it's really hard to say, because we could just be dealing with two people who aren't well versed on the ground. I'm sure no malicious intent was meant from either side, but it's just something to make note of going forward.

I guess for now, that's going to have to be the understanding everybody has. You SHOULD NOT be attempting subs if you don't think you can get it. Obviously, no one is going to be perfect in this line of thinking though. So, if you go for a sub and miss it, you shouldn't be clicking immediately to try again unless your opponent is going apeshit, trying to kill you, draining all his energy. In a way, this could just be called "use common sense". Other than that, we'll have to leave it up to individuals to report egregious behavior...which can be ruled upon more judiciously with video evidence.

1. Calispo, please don't take it too personally or leave the league. As was said, this issue was lingering before you even joined.

2. When I kept transitioning from side control to north/south, I was indeed going for the full mount. I just have trouble with that particular transition sometimes.

[quote name='Matt Young']1. Calispo, please don't take it too personally or leave the league. As was said, this issue was lingering before you even joined.

2. When I kept transitioning from side control to north/south, I was indeed going for the full mount. I just have trouble with that particular transition sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I could sense you were pissed when you posted almost immediately after the match and didn't respond to my xbox message.

You kept going north/south and I haven't picked the right moveset or figured out any reversals from that way. At least if you're full mount on me, I can try and transition to squirm and get you back in half guard. Every time I've been the bottom on north/south I get bodyshotted to all hell and I'm pretty much done for.

I admit I tried to hit the sub twice in thirty seconds to slow you down. However, I was killing my own stamina doing that, but I'd rather drain stamina and then deal with the repercussions than have you continuously make my fighter's face into swiss cheese.

BTW to OP, can I get an invite to the CAG's fight camp? Thanks.

[quote name='Calipso']You kept going north/south and I haven't picked the right moveset or figured out any reversals from that way.[/QUOTE]

Statements like this just concern me a bit. Not knowing the ground game can't be an excuse for just clicking the right stick. Reversals can be performed against any transition by flicking the right stick as your opponent starts his movement. So, if you're fighting a guy who is constantly transitioning, it seems like you'd have lots of opportunities to reverse him (or hell...as shotgunshine said, you can just hold the right stick and block it...not sure why that philosophy would be good enough for blocking subs, but not good enough for blocking transitions). I'm not even saying the 2 sub attempts in 30 seconds is some unforgivable act. I just want to make sure we're all thinking about it the right way.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Statements like this just concern me a bit. Not knowing the ground game can't be an excuse for just clicking the right stick. Reversals can be performed against any transition by flicking the right stick as your opponent starts his movement. So, if you're fighting a guy who is constantly transitioning, it seems like you'd have lots of opportunities to reverse him (or hell...as shotgunshine said, you can just hold the right stick and block it...not sure why that philosophy would be good enough for blocking subs, but not good enough for blocking transitions). I'm not even saying the 2 sub attempts in 30 seconds is some unforgivable act. I just want to make sure we're all thinking about it the right way.[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing though. Two sub attempts within 30 seconds didn't hurt him. It slowed him down. If anything, what I did gave him a bit of an advantage due to draining my stamina.

I did attempt to use the right stick to block it and it wasn't working.

If anyone wants to spar or have an exhibition fight to try and give pointers I'm game.

[quote name='Calipso']I could sense you were pissed when you posted almost immediately after the match and didn't respond to my xbox message.

You kept going north/south and I haven't picked the right moveset or figured out any reversals from that way. At least if you're full mount on me, I can try and transition to squirm and get you back in half guard. Every time I've been the bottom on north/south I get bodyshotted to all hell and I'm pretty much done for.

I admit I tried to hit the sub twice in thirty seconds to slow you down. However, I was killing my own stamina doing that, but I'd rather drain stamina and then deal with the repercussions than have you continuously make my fighter's face into swiss cheese.

BTW to OP, can I get an invite to the CAG's fight camp? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I normally post results right after fights. And the computer is in a different room than the Xbox so I didn't know you had messaged me.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Jack Jackson | Conrad Silva | KO | Round 2 at 4:47[/QUOTE]

confirming the fight. it was a good one but he dominated me

Matt, seems like I keep missing you. I'm still at work right now, but will be back around 430 mst.
Sent me a text if you hop on after that time and I'll try toget on too

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I am pretty sure I'll be playing my match with Scorch around 4:00 Mountain (3:00 Pacific, anyway) so that will work out fine. I'll send a text if you aren't on after I'm done with that one.

Gail Pennyfeather l Ronald McDonald l TKO l 2:21 of Rd. 2

Great fight, and pretty even with a slight points advantage probably going to McDonald. Pennyfeather was one kick to the head away from being knocked out, but staged a valiant comeback and attained victory in his return to the heavyweight division.

[quote name='Matt Young']Gail Pennyfeather l Ronald McDonald l TKO l 2:21 of Rd. 2

Great fight, and pretty even with a slight points advantage probably going to McDonald. Pennyfeather was one kick to the head away from being knocked out, but staged a valiant comeback and attained victory in his return to the heavyweight division.[/QUOTE]

Confirming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOm22fpOXz0

XBL Gamertag:Rylinn210
Weight: 170

Sorry wasnt thinking when i typed, meant welterweight, saw that there was no middleweight

[quote name='Can Huntin']Can i get back in this I will even out the LHW.[/QUOTE]

I'm going with no. Harassing doesn't help.

[quote name='Fearia']I'm going with no. Harassing doesn't help.[/QUOTE]
How am I harrassing im trying to show im gonna be active on the thread....

XBL Gamertag: Can Huntin
Name: B.P. Ahn
Height:5"11
Weight: 205

I just want to fight guys, I dont know why you continue to be mean even though I appologized 100 times and am commited to get all my fights in.

bread's done
Back