ugh.. buyer changes his mind ask for refund buy-it-now.

He cannot "change his mind". An eBay purchase is a legally binding contract. The exceptions would be if the item was not as described, damaged, etc. What did you have as your refund settings on the auction?

The real question is whether it is worth a potential negative. If you haven't shipped yet, I'd try to work it out where he pays your fees and you refund the difference and then just relist.

just charge him the ebay and paypal fees in order for him to get the refund. if he agrees, then provide him the refund and then try to get your ebay fees back.

I'd refund him the money. Once he gets the game, he might get real dickish.

It's much easier to refund the money instead of him saying it's defective and then demanding money to ship it back.

I love when people say it's a legally binding contract... yea, right... and fighting that "right" of yours will be more expensive than just paying for the item in most cases.

This is just Ebays way of trying to get people to take it seriously.

Your best option is to have the buyer complete the "buyer & seller mutually agree to not complete the transaction" process. The buyer has to initiate this and then you confirm it. You get back all selling fees, but you do forfeit your listing fees -- you could always ask the buyer to cover the listing fees.

he changed his mind apparently 10 minutes after he bought the item. i still havent refunded him back and i probably will just because i dont wanna get dicked over.

bread's done
Back