Ugliest girl on the newest cover of Maxim

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I'd hit it, as long as I don't have to talk to it / her it talk. She's such an annoying bitch, an unfunny version of Carlos Mencia.[/quote]

So that means you'd hit Carlos Mencia?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I'd hit it, as long as I don't have to talk to it / her it talk. She's such an annoying bitch, an unfunny version of Carlos Mencia.[/quote]

So she is funny then? Cuz Carlos sure as hell aint.

And to this day I still wonder if she's not trading sex for his best material. It's not totally out of the realm of plausibility to conjecture that a mediocre (pushing it) comedian might feel like 'the good shit' is just so much funnier coming out of a cute girl's mouth. She's got the delivery (usually*), so no matter what, she's got some inherent comedic ability.

*--The VGAs from last year seriously killed my opinion of her as a comedianne. Not offended at all, just incredibly disappointed that her shit-talking was so anemic. Unless that was the meta-joke, where she was playing the 'dominatrix' to the horned-up gamer audience who wanted to be 'hurt so good', and instead she only left 'em/us 'blue-balled'. Nah, I just think she didn't give a shit, so fuck her.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']She's such an annoying bitch, an unfunny version of Carlos Mencia.[/QUOTE]

This sentence made my brain explode.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']This sentence made my brain explode.[/QUOTE]

You quoting it and by me reading it twice has destroyed all hopes I have ever had.

[quote name='the3rdkey']You quoting it and by me reading it twice has destroyed all hopes I have ever had.[/QUOTE]

I had to call to the doctor and get a lobotomy.

I.......I.......#-o

I think that sentence needs a thread all of its own.

Normally in a double negative, the 2 negatives cancel each other out.

"I'm not not going to do that." Translates to "I am going to do that."

"an unfunny version of Carlos Mencia." It........umm....what it does is......

I think I just died. :fridge:

[quote name='VipFREAK']Ehh... she's ok, I am a sucker for brunettes though. Kelly Monaco is still one of the hotter chicks around.[/QUOTE]

didnt she play that vampire in port charles ..... i miss that show. one of the best day time soaps

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']HAHAHAHAAHAHA slidecage pretending he'd turn down Angelina Jolie

Yes yes absolutely, you're likely way too attractive for her anyways[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I'd hit just about any women above a 7 automatically and I would probably mix it up with a few 5s or 6s as well (as long as I was personally involved with the individual).

Ok... I'll make one exception.
dopey3xj.gif

Pig tails are wayyyyyy underrated.

photo2.jpg

photo47.jpg

[quote name='VipFREAK']Ok... I'll make one exception.
dopey3xj.gif

Pig tails are wayyyyyy underrated.

[/quote]
Yeah, I mean come on they are natures handle bars ;)

[quote name='keithp']She was on ST:V? What character did she play? Even more surprising 'cos I used to watch that show.

I assume she was some kind of alien, judging by that Maxim shot.[/QUOTE]

Nope, not an alien. She was some kind of 1990s era astronomer who guest starred in a 2 part episode when Voyager got sent back in time... It's on her IMDB page.

bread's done
Back