Uh...Free month of Gold on XBL Dash?

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I was on my alt silver account I use for downloading demo's and I see a normal add for
"1 Month FREE
Try Gold Now"

And I decide to click on it for shits and giggles. It has a pic of a slim Xbox and some green and blue splotches in the backround.

I click on it and it goes to a screen that has:

USERNAME
==================================================
1 MONTH FREE {INSERT AVATAR HERE}
OF XBOX LIVE GOLD

[Go Gold Now}
NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX LIVE
[HBOGO][MLB.tv][Netflix][ESPN][huluplus][epix][iHeartRadio]
*Legal Bullshit

I clicked go gold now and it would just let me click yes?! (It would put it on auto renewal which you can turn off)

Has anyone else seen this? I actuall did not click accept because I felt like it would be a waste of a month so I am not sure if it truely works.

yeah, this is for one of the offers, usa only i think though. its been posted a few times on here but i think this is the 1st sighting of an ad, not to sure

i have 4 accounts and i got the ads on all of them. When i do all the steps atlast it gives me an error with some status code: 8007560. Some one plzz help me

I saw this offer on my sliver account about a month ago but when I clicked yes it gave me an error. I tyink it did because I dont have a card tied to the account?

select silver accounts have been getting this offer. I have 4 silver accounts and currently 2 of them have the offer. I actually accepted it and got a free month on one of them, CC is needed and you must turn off auto renewal. After that month expired I got the same offer again on the same account and now the ad looks different but it still offers a free month (says 'limit 1 per account' but maybe its just 1mon/offer?) The offers are for that specific GT only. My main account used to get 1$ offers but I haven't had one in 3 months and I don't get offered any kind of deal at all.

bread's done
Back