Uh-Oh, Activison announce Tony Hawk Ride date and Price.

PhaperPlane

CAGiversary!
Are you guys ready for another episode of Acti-Tax? Yes? Good! :D

Tony Hawk Ride will be released in the UK on November 20 and it will cost:

£100 (Which is the equivalent to $170! :shock:)

Crikey, I knew it was going to be expensive, but not that much! Discuss the greediness of Activision! I ain't buying this game at that price.

I really hope this game fails hardcore and they stop making Tony Hawk games. They peaked at Underground (the first Underground was awesome). Skate destroyed it.

At least it doesn't come with a crappy pair of useless ridiculously overpriced night vision goggles!

[quote name='Astronaut']At least it doesn't come with a crappy pair of useless ridiculously overpriced night vision goggles![/QUOTE]

im sorry overpriced? nightvision goggles cost much more than that
if anyone honestly believes that the nvgs you get with mw2 will work like real goggles you're insane

trust me it will be green tinted lenses and an led or something along those lines

[quote name='Exu']Thanks to Natal, Ride's skateboard prop is already outdated![/QUOTE]

You do realize that NONE of us have seen Natal aside from a few demo videos, right? That said, I don't see how a skateboarding game that uses Natal as a controller would be any fun...or, for that matter, how it'd even work.

[quote name='mykevermin']No way. THPS3 was the peak.[/QUOTE]

I'd argue Tony Hawk 2, personally, but that's more of a matter of personal preference.

bread's done
Back