uh... Why doesnt Amazon support PayPal??

Elite Bushido™

CAGiversary!
i just dont get it... a big ass company like that, and they dont take PayPal? I mean... unknown websites take PayPal...
does anyone know if they will soon or somethin? i mean, im fine with newegg. They took my $1,700 and not amazon and they dont charge me tax so...
just sucks because Amazon is great for finding movies....:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

wat? Amazon/Amazon marketplace has it own money receiving/sending service like ebay/Paypal combo.If you want to use your Paypal funds at Amazon get a Paypal debit card.

Dam I suck at English.

[quote name='farfus']Maybe they dont wanna give money to ebay lol, who owns paypal...[/QUOTE]

That's a very big part of it.

Because they hate eBay, and they have their own money transfer services.

Steve Jobs will buy a Droid, before Amazon ever starts taking Paypal.

[quote name='thelonepig']Just use the PayPal plugin to make a payment. Works every time for me.[/QUOTE]
What's the paypal plug-in? Enlighten me

Because Paypal suck balls and Amazon doesn't want to be associated with that trash.

Amazon also have amazon payment which is kind of like paypal without the sucking.

[quote name='Be3fJerky']What's the paypal plug-in? Enlighten me[/QUOTE]

It allows you to generate a virtual credit card. Check PayPal for more information.

When you log in there will be two options to the left under 'My account tools'. The first is multi-order shipping. The second is PayPal Plug-in.

[quote name='thelonepig']Just use the PayPal plugin to make a payment. Works every time for me.[/QUOTE]

This is what I use for every purchase on the internet. It is awesome.

Yep, that's what I use on Amazon. Just do not use these one time card numbers to avoid recurring charges; this kind of abuse led to some sites banning them and thus preventing all Paypal customers from using those sites.

They're doing you a favor. I try to use PP as infrequently as possible. Really only on Ebay as I've heard numerous horror stories and don't trust them. Plus they forced me to open a checking account just to sell items. Why?

Nevermind the fact they shave a little off for themselves each time you use it.

They have their own credit card setup, that's why.

And noone should be using Paypal, in all honesty. They're a horrible company. Unless you're a thief, in which case you can buy stuff, get it in the mail and then file a bogus "claim" to get an instant refund.

[quote name='thelonepig']It allows you to generate a virtual credit card. Check PayPal for more information.

When you log in there will be two options to the left under 'My account tools'. The first is multi-order shipping. The second is PayPal Plug-in.[/QUOTE]
i godda be blind or somethin, i dont see My Account Tools anywhere

bread's done
Back