UK DS Imports: Infinite Space ($18), Jam with the Band ($12) [OOS]

nwaugh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
D'oh! Oh well, I don't think I'd get far in Jam With the Band anyway. I spent hours upon hours with Daigasso! Band Bros. until it was freaking stolen from me. I bought another copy and the expansion cartridge but could never muster the interest again :(

For what it's worth, DBB was an absolute delight. I grew up listening to MIDI sounding music via karaoke and games so there was a nice familiarity that drew me in. I once got a roomful of people to jam on one of the Nintendo tunes, each person playing a separate intrument. Fun! I imagine this sequel was even better, especially since you can download songs and play it in English. The menu UI for the original always threw me off, and this is coming from a fellow who owns several hundred Japanese games.

Finally, as an American, I'm sad that this never got a release over here. I don't think it would have been a big hit but it certainly would have been well-loved by those who did buy it.

[quote name='SDC']Hell, I was just thinking about dropping $35 on Infinite Space on Amazon. I'm down for $16.[/QUOTE]
Same here, been working on my DS collection as of late.

Thanks a ton TS! I finally got Infinite Space for a non-exorbitant price and even got Inazuma Eleven in english for a decent price.

I was JUST about to get a used Infinite Space for $25 from Gamestop. ~$17 for a new one is certainly better. Thanks!

Thanks $17 is a bargain. Does anyone have any idea how long it normally take to ship from the UK?
grin.jpg

bread's done
Back