Ultima 4 now available for free from GOG

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
It's old and probably incredibly difficult to get into if you didn't play these games when they were new, but it's a classic and legitimately free. I believe it was released for free awhile ago, but as far as I know this is the first time on one of these services. This way you can just add it to your library and forget about it for awhile instead of bookmarking it and forgetting about it forever.

link

And while you're there, you might as well grab the other free games on GOG which I'm pretty sure have been posted before.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I've enjoyed the Ultima games. Some more than others. Never even heard of GOG till now but glad you pointed it out! Grabbed myself a copy! :D[/QUOTE]

It's a great site. If you're looking for an old game it's often the best place to go. Everything is already packaged with DOSbox or whatever it needs to run on a modern OS and they include manuals, maps, etc that came in the box and are needed. There's an official thread for the site in the deals section as well.

bread's done
Back