Greatest Game Ever Played
Hidalgo
Invincible
King Arthur
Ladder 49
Miracle
Sixth Sense
Signs

Damn good price for Scott Pilgrim and Green Zone IMO.

[quote name='mkdude_99']Interesting... I didn't know that UE sold media..[/QUOTE]

I guess it's only in certain states. Their regular prices aren't that great, but the sale prices tend to be awesome.

Mine had some door buster special where the first 25 people in line got a $25 gift card this morning. Went with a friend who gave me theirs. Ended up with Green Zone, Signs, and $30 left over towards Grown Ups and Scott Pilgrim on Tuesday. Score!

[quote name='opterasis']Courtesy of Wormraper at blu-ray.com

$54.95
Star Trek the Original movies set

$37.95

Star Trek TNG boxset
[/QUOTE]

Obviously above are TNG movies, not tv boxset

Any chance there is a $10 off manufacturer coupon for Grown Ups or Scott Pilgrim? I'll probably stop by next week for Pirates.

UE tends to also have the best prices on new release blurays. Alien Anthology was $79.99 at UE. I think Target was $109 and Bestbuy might gave been $100 so it was considerable.

Inglorious /Green Zone at $10.95 is great. I'm curious to see what they plan on doing for Black Friday.

Also make a purchase now and you get a buy one get one free movie coupon good starting Saturday 11/29 through 12/24. Good on sale or regular price movies.

[quote name='ferant316']Also make a purchase now and you get a buy one get one free movie coupon good starting Saturday 11/29 through 12/24. Good on sale or regular price movies.[/QUOTE]

where did you here that???

[quote name='wormraper']where did you here that???[/QUOTE]

They were handing it out at the stores when you made a purchase. I got mine when I bought Toy Story 3.

[quote name='ferant316']Also make a purchase now and you get a buy one get one free movie coupon good starting Saturday 11/29 through 12/24. Good on sale or regular price movies.[/QUOTE]

Damn they didn't give me one Sunday, I'll have to ask them about it tomorrow.

Thats a great price on Scott Pilgrim BRD.. Too bad the closest UE that sells BR is in Tucson.. Wonder why they don't have any in Phoenix?

[quote name='Sinistar']Thats a great price on Scott Pilgrim BRD.. Too bad the closest UE that sells BR is in Tucson.. Wonder why they don't have any in Phoenix?[/QUOTE]

they used to not sell media in ANY of their stores. only the newly opened stores sell media except for a select few of the old ones. they are slowly rennovating all the stores to sell media so Phoenix will get them soon enough

bread's done
Back