Ultimate Electronics (all games $10-off on week of release)

Kain

Dragoon
Feedback
3 (100%)
So they just set up this store called "Ultimate Electronics" where the old Circuit City was in Crossgates Commons, NY. I stopped by for their Grand Opening, and they had ModNation Racers, Blur, Mario Galaxy 2, etc. for $10 off. I picked up ModNation Racers, and the guy at the register informed me that all games will be $10-off on the week they're released.

I don't know if it's just the Crossgates location or if it's national, nor do I know if it's just PS3/360/Wii or games or if it includes handhelds and PC as well (I didn't really look at them, but I noticed the flyer had ModNation Racers PSP for $5 off rather than $10 off) but it's something. If anyone else wants to confirm at their Ultimate Electronics, I'm sure it'll help.

So anyways, if you've got an Ultimate Electronics and missed an Amazon sale, you may at least have a chance to get $10 off on new release console games here.

I'm surprised that Ultimate Electronics is even around these days. They were always overshadowed by Best Buy, Radioshack (for some stuff) and when they were around Circuit City.

We have an Ultimate Electronics near us, but the only things I have ever found in there were TVs, DVD/BluRay players, high end audio stuff, and related perifs and cables. I have never once seen anything like games.

bread's done
Back