Ultimate Electronics B1G1 Free (9/19-9/25)

ferant316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Didn't see this posted, but with their rapid expansions as of late (as well as other reasons :)) thought it would be worth posting. It is limited selection but there's some serious deals in here I think.

Games are:
Blur (PS3 and 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3 and 360)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 and 360)
MX ATV Reflex (I think that's what it says, PS3 and 360)
Nier (PS3 and 360)
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
Singularity (PS3 and 360)
Shrek Forever After (Wii)
Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 (PS3 and 360)
Supreme Commander 2 (360)

There's also coupons in local fliers I get for 10% off any single item which stack, bringing it down to $27 per game for 360 and PS3 or $22.50 for Wii. Just got two copies of MW2 for my friend and his brother.

Ad from their site:
http://ultimate.adinsertsonline.com...10UltimateElectronics/breakouts/b677708_2.jpg

Also, Buy Halo Reach and receive the regular strat guide for free... with the 10% basically $60 for game/strat

Op where are the local flyers? in store?

Just starting to warm up to these guys. Not many locations and they look like a fake Best Buy, but they do have some interesting deals and a killer Blu-Ray selection.

Wait... Ultimate Electronics is undergoing "rapid expansions"?

5 years ago they closed down most of their stores across the country. Weird.

Ultimate Electronics just opened up a store near me (in a closed Circuit City store nonetheless) gonna hafta check this out. thanks op

[quote name='hendrickfan24']might buy FFXIII and smackdown if they are both $29.99 or less[/QUOTE]

lol...well, you won't be picking these up here ....

[quote name='jimijumper']Ultimate Electronics just opened up a store near me (in a closed Circuit City store nonetheless) gonna hafta check this out. thanks op[/QUOTE]

same here. too bad I have the games that I would have bought with this deal lol
but good deal nonetheless

Where are these? I've never heard of them... I have a closed CC store, been a lot of cars outside of it recently but no signs up as to what may be moving in.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Wait... Ultimate Electronics is undergoing "rapid expansions"?

5 years ago they closed down most of their stores across the country. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Yep, under new management and the company is doing much better. Opened 5+ stores in NY and MA this year I believe. Not sure about others.

[quote name='donut']Also, Buy Halo Reach and receive the regular strat guide for free... with the 10% basically $60 for game/strat

Op where are the local flyers? in store?[/QUOTE]

I get them in Redplum every week.

Yeah, full MSRP at $60 brings the B1G1 down to $30 each, which is pretty good if you want 2 games off that list and have a store near you.

I'm pretty sure they have been doing this deal for months now. All of the games will be full price (49/59). At the UE in Denver they also have been doing another deal for months where you get $10 off if you spend at least $100.

[quote name='ferant316']I get them in Redplum every week.[/QUOTE]

Weird, never seen em ... and I check those when they arrive...maybe it's limited to certain regions.

[quote name='donut']Weird, never seen em ... and I check those when they arrive...maybe it's limited to certain regions.[/QUOTE]

Could be because the store just opened in my area. Let me see if I still have any that are valid and I can scan it.

EDIT:
I don't, used my one that was valid this week the other day.

bread's done
Back