Dead To Rights Retribution
Dragon Age Origins
Super Street Fighter IV
Nier
Batman Arkham
Fifa Wold Cup 10
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Rogue Warrior

Gaming products available in New York, Massachusetts, Tucson AZ, Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado.

So.. for the CAGs in those areas.. congrats? Their site doesn't have any of the B1G1 items.

"Gaming products available in New York, Massachusetts, Tucson AZ, Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado."

Sad face :(

does anybody know what the prices are on the xbox 360 games? Their website doesn't seem to say it anywhere, and I don't want to make the trip down before I know the prices.

[quote name='drgnasdt']does anybody know what the prices are on the xbox 360 games? Their website doesn't seem to say it anywhere, and I don't want to make the trip down before I know the prices.[/QUOTE]
pretty much full price, $59.99

Yes its legit. They have stores in New York, Massachusetts, Arizona & Colorado (that sell games)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see another B&M with hot console game deals. I'm going to check them out next week when i'm in AZ.

[quote name='drgnasdt']does anybody know what the prices are on the xbox 360 games? Their website doesn't seem to say it anywhere, and I don't want to make the trip down before I know the prices.[/QUOTE]
They are usually retail price. I got UFC 2010(release week) and Alan Wake for 60 total there a few weeks ago. They also had DSLites for $70 new. Its a cool store good game selection(save for PC).

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']"Gaming products available in New York, Massachusetts, Tucson AZ, Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado."

Sad face :([/QUOTE]

New York: high taxes and rude people
Massachusetts: same as NY
Colorado: ice and snow.

I rather live here in Texas with 100 degree weather :lol:

In ABQ, they have games and movies also, great store with good deals. Love the spend 100 and get a 20 gift card last week.

They are taking over several Circuit City buildings in the New England States. I heard they are opening in Holyoke, MA, Natick, MA, Seekonk, MA, Danvers, MA, Nashua, NH and at least 5 more. I think Danvers opens any day now. All these new New England stores will have games. :)

Damn man, I thought they closed and left town a long time ago. Thanks for this!

[quote name='vrs1650']In ABQ, they have games and movies also, great store with good deals. Love the spend 100 and get a 20 gift card last week.[/QUOTE]

pfff according to the site the only one in NY is by my Alma mater, im not goin back there for a while.

bread's done
Back