Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 $19.99

[quote name='The Punisher']Nice price, but I got the regular Marvel vs capcom 3 for $5 at Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Unless it's just something you take out every once in a while to mash, ultimate plays like a completely different beast ;)

[quote name='gotdott']Unless it's just something you take out every once in a while to mash, ultimate plays like a completely different beast ;)[/QUOTE]

I like the game, but it just didnt felt like it was when marvel vs capcom 2.

[quote name='The Punisher']I like the game, but it just didnt felt like it was when marvel vs capcom 2.[/QUOTE]

Yea I agree with that. Still gets pretty hype though

[quote name='superman26']

if you guys find something better, please share :)[/QUOTE]

Oh there's alot better than Ultimate Mugen vs Crapcom 3

[quote name='gotdott']Unless it's just something you take out every once in a while to mash, ultimate plays like a completely different beast ;)[/QUOTE]

I just started playing M vs.C 3 yesterday and I'm blown away. Is ultimate worth having as well?

[quote name='Hardware']I just started playing M vs.C 3 yesterday and I'm blown away. Is ultimate worth having as well?[/QUOTE]

If you're willing to put hours and hours in the training room then for sure. If you're just looking for something to play when friends come over then just wait for the lower price, the updated roster is worth having either way.

What do you mean you don't have friends? Count me in as one then. :lol:

There are 8 extra stages and 15 extra characters I believe in the Ultimate edition, so it's worth the wait for the eventual drop. I would pick it up for $15 along with Mortal Kombat Complete, which I keep on missing.

[quote name='Hardware']Thx for the quick reply. I don't have friends so I'm gonna wait for a price drop.[/QUOTE]

tough crowd

for those of you playing single player, keep in mind UMVC3 actually has a substantial single player mode other than Arcade-- Heroes and Heralds. It's pretty fun.

Not sure why you'd stick with regular MVC3-- playing arcade mode over and over again? its about as bare bones and unpolished as any home fighting game release this gen.

[quote name='The Punisher']Nice price, but I got the regular Marvel vs capcom 3 for $5 at Kmart.[/QUOTE]

So the older, outdated version is cheaper. Cool story.

[quote name='gotdott']obviously everyone should listen to you regardless of their tastes because of how much time you spent at the arcade.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they should. Thanks for affirming that to everyone reading!

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']UMVC3+ MKKE for $40 total. Is this a good deal?[/QUOTE]

MKKE hit $15 this BF i think so not really

[quote name='gotdott']obviously everyone should listen to you regardless of their tastes because of how much time you spent at the arcade.[/QUOTE]

Lol

I prefer the original. I kind of regretted getting rid of it for Ultimate

bread's done
Back