Ultimate Matrix Collection+figure 49.99 @suncoast video.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
this is the one that comes with the big keanu figure. retails for 100 bux but i saw it at suncoast clearly multiple copies newly marked at 49.99.

i'm not a matrix buff just thought u cag-ers like to kno.

The new MSRP is $39.99, i believe, or something like that. I went with the non-limited edition one from the past DDD sale.

I have the Ultimate (clear case)--the bust doesn't look that bad, but I'm not taking it out of the case either. I also suggest not taking the bar code backing off the case.

I bought the Ultimate Matrix Collection over the weekend for $40 and the bust doesn't really look that bad. I second archangel's comments on not taking the bust out and leaving the backing on the case.

[quote name='dios']Is the purchase of the LE worth it? iyo that is.[/QUOTE]

It's the same discs as the non-LE version but it has the bust (obviously) and a larger booklet. I was torn between which version to get at the DDD sale, but i went with the non-LE.

First, the case is cool, but you HAVE to keep the bust in there or it would look weird. Second, the case is fairly large and if you don't have much space you will have to 'find' room for it. Unless you have a designated space for busts and figures and such, it's hard to do. Third, it was a couple of bucks cheaper to get the non-LE when all i really wanted were the discs. So, take that as far as you want.

[quote name='projecteightysix']doesnt the LE come with 1 more disc than the other?[/QUOTE]

No. It does however include the Neo bust thingie... if that really grinds your gears. :lol:

[quote name='GundNataku']Found this at my local Media Play for $36.99 about a week ago. Pricing at each store might be YMMV.[/QUOTE]

All Media Plays are going out of business. I work at a Sam Goody (same company. Musicland Corp.) and we got an e-mail sayin they're slowly being liquidated so you'll be sure to see a bunch of sales there (like the $8.99 games still goin on at SG at least).

bread's done
Back