Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 XBLA code

CAiNiACprime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
If anyone happens to know where one of these may still be aquired or happens to be sitting on one please PM me.

I've been trying my hardest to get my hands on one but to no avail as of yet.

Thanks!

they dont work. i bought one on amazon when they pulled the game. I then entered the code and it was invalid. i wouldnt even try for one.

[quote name='bigsick']they dont work. i bought one on amazon when they pulled the game. I then entered the code and it was invalid. i wouldnt even try for one.[/QUOTE]

You may have gotten ripped off.

I bought one about a month ago and it worked fine, well after they pulled it.

If you can find the code-cards at Target, that's about the only place to find it now, aside from a gouger.

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Hmm... If You can wait a month or two you can get The Mortal Kombat Kollection which Has MK 1, 2, and UMK 3 and It'll Cost Around 800 MSP.[/QUOTE]What's the exact release date for this if you know? I've been waiting and wanting this forever! :applause:

[quote name='D0RC']What's the exact release date for this if you know? I've been waiting and wanting this forever! :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure but the press release says summer 2011 so that can be anywhere from today to early september.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Hmm... If You can wait a month or two you can get The Mortal Kombat Kollection which Has MK 1, 2, and UMK 3 and It'll Cost Around 800 MSP.[/QUOTE]

I am anxiously awaiting that, but I'd still like to pick this up as well.

I'm looking to buy this too... Not sure if it's against the rules or not, but I would even pay to borrow an account just to get all of the achievements on this one. I realize the collection is coming out soon, but I would really like to play the standalone solely for the achievements.

Even if you do manage to find the code, you'll probably have to pay big $$ for it. You honestly can't wait a month or so for a $10 package which includes UMK3?

[quote name='ProggleRock']Even if you do manage to find the code, you'll probably have to pay big $$ for it. You honestly can't wait a month or so for a $10 package which includes UMK3?[/QUOTE]

I'm not as worried about the game itself, it's moreso the achievements.

bread's done
Back