Ultimate Ninja 3

Gold_guardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Namco Bandai has offered fans an exlusive sneak preview of the offical website Ultiamte Ninja 3 Offical Website
The password to get in is Tiger - Ram - Dragon

Ultimate Ninja 3 Trailer
On March 25th, Naruto's back and he's better then ever! With more characters, more levels and more jutsu then ever before the game ain't called Ultimate Ninja for nothing.

Apparently if you preorder the game you'll get a random series 4 figure and of them look pretty neat to me.

Personally I can't wait to play as the 4th Hokage!

For more information and to join in the Ninja fun check out
The Hokage's Room

While you're waiting for Ultimate Ninja 3 to come out why not check out some of recent Naruto video game hits to tide youself over.

The offical Websites for
Uzumaki Chronicles 2
Ultimate Ninja Heros
Ultiamte Ninja 2

i wonder if they will finally put in the japanese voice like they did for the european verison of UH1+2

[quote name='62t']i wonder if they will finally put in the japanese voice like they did for the japanese verison of UH1+2[/quote]

As far as I know the Japanse voices will be optinal to turn on which will be a great boon for those of us who prefer them to the dub.

I've heard disturbing rumors that the english version might lack the 4th Hokage.

If they cut content then I'm not going to bother. It'd be like playing Brawlwith less charactres then the japanse version which would be total BS.

bread's done
Back