Ultimate PS2 Bundle - $99.99 W/Free Shipping. Choose any 2 Games for Free.

Alecrein

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys,

Here's our latest Webstore deal a Ultimate PS2 Bundle:

http://westsalemgamers.com/webstore/index.php?id_product=5330&controller=product

Comes with 2 Controllers, 1 Memory Card, AC + AV Cord. Best part is you can choose any 2 games for free with it (restricted to PS2 and PS1 games only). Also Free Shipping!

Haven't posted a deal in awhile so let me know what you think of our new layout. Thanks again for CheapyD for letting me post these deals up.

I think somewhere on that page - which took WAAAY too long to load BTW - it should say either "NEW" or "pre-owned".

Website won't even load for me. And I would hope it is new because the only reason I would consider spending that much on a PS2 is if it was new since I'm OCD about that stuff. Even then it isn't a deal.

So if I can pick any two games for PS2/1, I can get Elemental Gearbolt Assassin's Case Edition and Suikoden II for my two games for only $99? Deal of the year!

[quote name='rjejr']I think somewhere on that page - which took WAAAY too long to load BTW - it should say either "NEW" or "pre-owned".[/QUOTE]

I second both of these.

Not sure if this is new or used and page is taking forever. Even trying to search for games is taking a long long time.

If it is new and you can find two decent/rarish games for the PS2/1 then it's a pretty good deal. Used, it becomes less of a deal, but still not bad depending on what games you get considering the extra controller.

Seems really shady and you only have 3 in stock. ~_~ I dunno man... what model ps2 slim is that? controllers legit? where do I choose the games? Are you my real father?

I guess this guy doesn't want to reply. I'm guessing they are used.

It would need to come with the Persona 3 and 4 special editions to be considered a deal for a used PS2, lol.

Sorry about the late reply. We are a small mom and pop shop (only 1 of us). We are trying to branch out with a webstore and I'm not the best when it comes to coding and design (as is evident) though I have been getting good feedback online and am working to fix a bunch of the issues with the way the webstore looks.

The bundle is on pre-owned I will note that in the description. I assumed which I shouldn't have that PS2's are at the point where New would be a dream at this price (Last MSRP for them was $99.99 New if I recall correctly).

Anyway the bundle is a PS2 Slim (Pre-Owned) Console. 2 Controllers (New or Pre-Owned dependent on stock). 1 AV Cord, 1 AC Cord. A PS2 Memory Card. And your choice of any 2 (pre-owned) PS2 or PS1 Games. Of course how much of a deal it is is dependent on what games you choose.

Once again keep in mind we are a small (one location) family run shop, we aren't corporate so we can't do crazy lowball deals.

Also I am going to see about tweaking the way the site compiles so hopefully it will alleviate the loading issues you guys are having.

The site is legit. The guy who runs it is really nice and has been posting for a few months now. They have has some really good deals, though ill admit this isn't one of them.

bread's done
Back