Ultimate PS3/Wii Contest Thread

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Admittedly, I ripped this from Joystiq.com, but I don't think any of you will complain.

~HotShotX

Oh, and http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=HotShotX *End Shameless Plug*

Wii
  • NewEgg - Giving away two Wiis a day through Dec. 11.
  • Simple Green - Giving away a Wii and a $200 Target gift card. Contest ends Dec. 20.
  • Wii-volution.com - Giving a Wii to a randomly chosen active forum member on Dec. 20.
  • Circuit City - Giving away a Wii a day through Dec. 24.
  • 1up/Ubisoft - Giving away a Wii and an Ubisoft game prize pack every day through Dec. 30.
  • WiredSet - Giving away a Wii plus Zelda: Twilight Princess, Trauma Center: Second Opinion and a collection of Now CDs. Contest ends. Dec. 30.
  • Hudson - Giving away five Wii systems, plus other prizes. Contest ends Dec. 30.
  • Lifetime - Giving a Wii for the best 250 word essay on "what game are you hoping comes to your house this year." Contest ends Dec. 31.
  • ClearChannel - Giving away a Wii and a "Greg the Bunny" prize pack. Contest ends Dec. 31.
  • Swapgame - UK game trading site offering free Wii to every 50th new customer through Dec. 31.
  • GameLoft - Giving away five Wiis. Contest ends Jan. 2 '07.
  • 7-Eleven - Buy a 28 oz. or 40 oz. Slurpee and enter the code for a chance to win one of 711 Wii prize packs, including the system and Red Steel. Contest ends Jan. 31, '07.
  • Pringles - Already gave away 50 Wii systems, giving away 50 more on April 26, '07.
  • Peta2 - Giving away a Wii and Zelda: Twilight Princess. Contest end date unknown.

PS3
  • Gamespot/Air Force - Giving away a PS3. Contest ends. Dec. 5.
  • IGN - Giving away a PS3, two games and "Van Wilder: Rise of Taj" soundtrack. Contest ends Dec. 8.
  • Shakefire - Giving away a PS3 plus Tony Hawk Project 8 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Contest ends Dec. 15.
  • IgnitionSk8 - Skating community site "regifting" a PS3 for the best holiday themed photo. Contest end Dec. 15.
  • WizbangTech - Complete weekly assignments to get entered in a Dec. 15 drawing for a PS3.
  • Ben's Bargains - Giving away a PS3 to registered members with "at least 10 worthwhile contributions to discussion" on Dec. 15.
  • CellClix - Giving away a PS3 and a $500 Best Buy Gift Certificate. Contest ends Dec. 18.
  • EGEE Media - Giving away a PS3. Contest ends Dec. 31.
  • GamePro - Giving away a PS3. Contest ends Dec. 31.
  • Gamestop - Sign up for a newsletter by Dec. 31 for a chance to win a PS3.
  • Robot Chicken/Adult Swim - Upload a funny video by Jan. 1 '07 for a chance to win a PS3 and a guest appearance on Robot Chicken.
  • PS3Forumz - Giving a PS3 to an active member with more than 100 forum posts.
  • BREGames - Giving away a PS3. Contest ends Jan. 31 '07.
  • PSExtreme - Sign up for a free newsletter for a chance to win one of two PS3s. Contest ends Jan. 31 '07.
Both
  • TigerDirect - Giving away a PS3, a Wii and a Zune to three separate winners every day through Dec. 19.
  • ThinkGeek - Prize pack including Wii, PS3 and three games for each. Contest ends Dec. 31.

Sony Playstation 3 6 GB for $11 and Help the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
Hi, I got my hands on a Sony Playstation 3 60GB and I want to raffle it off for Make a Wish Foundation and help some children this hoilday. If you click on the link below it will bring you too all the details. For $11 you can win a PS3. There are only 300 tickets and its going to a good cause. Please help out. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1015&rd=1&rd=1

[quote name='mkesa2003']Sony Playstation 3 6 GB for $11 and Help the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
Hi, I got my hands on a Sony Playstation 3 60GB and I want to raffle it off for Make a Wish Foundation and help some children this hoilday. If you click on the link below it will bring you too all the details. For $11 you can win a PS3. There are only 300 tickets and its going to a good cause. Please help out. Thanks

[URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1015&rd=1&rd=1"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1015&rd=1&rd=1[/URL][/quote]

Haha you and your propaganda.

cool thanks,entered all of them except the cellclix. Anyone know the answer to their question?

Probably a stupid question, but for those contests that request a phone number, are CAGs at large actually giving the correct digits? I already get a ton of crap calls and don't really want to add to the onslaught. But yeah...it'd be nice to win one of these.

Also, thanks to the OP. Hadn't seen a bunch of these.

exactly, i have never been phone spammed from entering a contest and if for some reason they need to get ahold of me... id prefer they have my number.

Thanks I entered a bunch of those contests. Also there are more on the GamePro website they're a part of the prize packs with some of the other things.

[quote name='Mr Eff']Probably a stupid question, but for those contests that request a phone number, are CAGs at large actually giving the correct digits? I already get a ton of crap calls and don't really want to add to the onslaught. But yeah...it'd be nice to win one of these.

Also, thanks to the OP. Hadn't seen a bunch of these.[/QUOTE]

I've been giving my cell number.

Thanks for the imput. I just figured that most of the official rules for these various contests say that you'd get contacted through email. But after further consideration (what...I'm supposed to think *before* I post? :) ), I guess that would just be an initial contact and they might have a legit use for the number at a later point.

[quote name='Justden']You may want to consider registering your cell with www.donotcall.gov[/quote]Thanks for the link! It's not so much a problem with my cel, but I had so many telemarketers when I inherited the landline number at my last home.

Also great thanks to OP.

Sony Playstation 3 60GB for $11 and Help the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
Hi, I got my hands on a Sony Playstation 3 60GB and I am hosting a Holiday Prize Drawing for Make a Wish Foundation to help some children this hoilday. If you click on the link below it will bring you too all the details. For $11 you can win a PS3. There are only 300 tickets and its going to a good cause. Please help out. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190060976395

This will benefit MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION, the CT Chapter in Trumbull, CT.

The Address is: 126 Monroe Turnpike 8226; Trumbull, CT 06611

MAKE A WISH CONTACT IS: KIM SMITH (203) 261-9044

[quote name='super_nerd']Wow, stop spamming already. This person posted the same thing on another thread after joining today...[/quote]

Its not a scam. You can contact Make a Wish and ask them for yourself. Read before you speak.

bread's done
Back