UMD's from MTV clearanced for $4.96 at CC (Jackass, Beavis & Butthead, Aeon Flux)

Master Shake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I saw the following for $4.96 today...

Jackass vol. 2 and 3
Vivia la Bam vol. 2
Beavis and Butthead Mike Judge Collection vol. 2
Aeon Flux: The Complete Animated Collection

It seems like ones from MTV that they just released recently for umd.

I don't think anything will save UMD. I was shocked to see an ad for these titles in a recent issue of OPM, I thought UMD was dead

[quote name='Veronica Mars']You sure this isn't YMMV?[/quote]It could be but most prices at CC seem to be universal.
[quote name='phear3d']no aeon flux? meh..[/quote]We didn't have that so I'm not sure.

just nabbed beavis and butthead vol 2 at north riverside, IL cc for $4.96, thanks OP.. I'd been wanting this for awhile.

I knew they weren't going to do good with those UMDs, they are popular but too old. They need to bring something more recent and popular at a cheap price with something extra throw in that you can't get anywhere else.

I happened to see this at CC today, makes me want a PSP for the Beavis. Would be nice to have that while I lay sleepless in bed and can't/shouldn't get out of bed since my wife is there- especially since sleeping is pretty much all my wife ever does. :cry:

bread's done
Back