Un film de NES

[quote name='davidmt']That was awesome.[/quote]

[quote name='punqsux']thats amazingly awesome, i love the way its shot, old cameras are so underused today[/quote]

:lol: :oops: :lol:
(thanks!)

I can't wait to watch it later today. I'm a big fan of amateur film production, and I think more kids today should get into it. It's a great hobby that yields cool results, and it can be fun to look back on your stuff years later.

I used to have a public access tv show (episodes should be online to download shortly), and it was a hell of a lot of fun (One of the best parts of the series was a well-produced fight scene, between a guy who was possessed by a demonic banana, and a guy with a NES powerglove).

Near the end of it, my friend and I actually got recognized around town! We were in highschool at the time, and there was only one other show produced by highschool students (and it only had one camera angle for 30 minutes, it sucked).

Nobody has picked up the reigns since we stopped our show. The only shows on public access now consist of old people talking about fishing, and tapes of church masses. It's really a sad state of affairs.

I'm planning on starting something new though, just to pump some blood through the stations veins.

Great movie. I love the NES Advantage (?) scene. The pro wrestling theme sure does take me back. I can hear the *chomp* noises in my head now!

Great movie. Music really made it awesome, and that way we wouldn't have to hear your voices (no offense, but nobody sounds good in recorded movie).

Wow, that was great! I was cracking up the whole time. And the soundtrack!

MULTIPLE MIDI versions of the Punch Out!
Eye of the Tiger!
And the RISC/Minibosses version! (Which version was it anyway? I know they sound pretty similar, was the Minis were covering RISC, but hey, I'm curious)

Nice imaginary watch checking, too. Nice job, RAD MAN! A Winner is You!

Good job, very cool.
I'm pretty sure I had that book.
Its got tips from very old arcade games (Asteroids, perhaps?)

[quote name='CheapyD']Good job, very cool.
I'm pretty sure I had that book.
Its got tips from very old arcade games (Asteroids, perhaps?)[/quote]

mastervg2b.jpg

that's the one.

thanks for all the feedback guys.... i'm glad you guys enjoyed it.
i totally forgot about this until my friend uploaded it....
brings back memories....

bread's done
Back