Condemned 2-Xbox 360-Sealed
Moto Gp 2007-Xbox 360
Mercenaries 2-Xbox 360- Sealed
Battalion Wars 2-Wii-Sealed
Condemned Criminal Origins-Xbox 360-Mint
CML

Last edited by a moderator:
Want DS games not from this sale

HAVE (tell me what you want me to look for tomorrow)

will probally only grab 1 copy per game so pm me if people want anything (will only TRADE)

I'd like a copy of Quantum of Solace for 360 if anyone can get an extra. The nearest Best Buy is an hour away in Knoxville so there is no chance of me getting in on this. Trade wise all I have at the moment is a very good complete copy of Condemned 2 for 360, possibly a 1 month gold card, & $$.

I'm interested in, I can't get a hold of transportation and I found out on the main thread the local BB has been cleaned out. My PS3 barely has any game for it :(
ps3.gif

Soul Calibur IV
007: Quantum of Solace

I have PayPal, please PM me.

Blah... checking the BestBuys around here is looking more and more unlikely.

If anyone snagged (or can get) Infinite Undiscovery and/or Devil May Cry 4, and is willing to work out a price or trade with me, please let me know.

Well I went out yesterday so I could avoid the crowd and PM today. I did find a lone copy of Soul Calibur 4 for the 360 but was unable to find a copy of Quantum of Solace for myself. If someone wants to trade SC4 for QoS shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Picked up an extra copy of Infinite Undiscovery as well. So you're choice as to which one you want for 007.

I can more than likely get my hands on Infinite Undiscovery, Soul Calibur 4 PS3, Rock Band PS3, Operation Darkness, and Quake Wars (both systems). I'd prefer to trade for Soul Calibur 4, Bioshock, or Guitar Hero Metallica (all on 360), but feel free to CML. I'd never turn down Paypal either.

IF anyone gets a copy of Operation Darkness and/or Pure for the 360, I'd be willing to pay via Paypal for them. I don't think I can make this sale and doubt they would be around tomorrow.

I'm looking for UT 3, Pure, DMC4, Operation Darkness, C&C 3: Kanes Wrath,
C&C: Red Alert 3, Infinite Undiscovery all for the Xbox360.
PS: I'll be glad if I can get just some of these games especially UT3, Pure, DMC4, and OD.
PM me, thanks!

I'd really like to get my hands on Silent Hill, my BB didn't have any today. Send me a pm for how much paypal $ you want if you have a spare, thanks.

I have infinite undiscovery and I want quantam of solace Xbox 360 version.

Local to NJ is preferred so we both save of shipping but if not Im willing to ship to another cag.

I want a copy of Operation Darkness (360), Ninja Gaiden (DS), and Prince of Persia (DS). Will paypal very quickly. Thanks.

Want:
Pure (PS3)

Have:
Overlord (PS3)
2x Quantum of Solace w/ t-shirt (360)

Ah, I took the ad to Wal-Mart and price-matched for Infinite Undiscovery. I recommend anyone looking for pictured games try that.

I have the following:

Soul Calibur 4 PS3 x2
C&C Red Alert 3 360
Alone in the Dark 360

Looking for:
Soul Calibur 4 360
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 360

Feel free to make any other offers.

Looking for:

Too Human - 360
Bourne - 360

I think I can get almost any game out there except SC4 for the 360...The srote I went too had very little traffic and had several copies of each game. Just let me know what to look for tomorrow.

Want:
Silent Hill Homecoming Xbox 360
C & C Red Alert 3 Xbox 360

Have:
CC Paypal (Just in case for those that don't accept it)
Willing to pay $15 shipped for each.

I have an extra SC IV for PS3. I want Overlord (PS3) or Bond (360). I can get Bourne, more SC IV PS3, and I think a few others. PM me if you are interested.

Remember folks, try and pricematch at Walmart for Infinite Undiscovery (holding this spot while I decide what I have to trade).
Also, 007 CE is not on sale and neither is Silent Hill for PS3, so dont request those.

Have:
Rock Band (game only) PS3
Soul Calibur 4 PS3
Pure 360
007 Quantum of Solace w/ shirt 360 (shipping this will be extra from below)

Want: PRIORITY GIVEN IF YOU CAN TRADE FOR EITHER BLURAY WANT: 1:1
Blu rays: Slumdog Millionaire; Wall-E (opened is fine, but great condition only)
$15 amazon gift card (for any game above +$2 for 007).
see my list here in case you want anything else

Have:
SCIV (PS3) x 3
Quantum of Solace (PS3, With Shirt ) x1
Bourne Conspiracy (360) x1
Fracture (360) x1

Want:
Pure (360)
SCIV (360)
Silent Hill (360)

[quote name='js1']Hoping to get 007 Quantum of Solace CE(PS3)
quantum_of_solace_ps3_ceboxart_160w.jpg
, I can get SC IV(PS3) for trade.[/QUOTE]

Was the collectors version part of the sale? I would love to get a copy. Got some of the other $9.99 for ps3/360systems. Shot me a pm as I trade 2 to 1.

Soul Calibur (PS3) x 3
Pure (PS3) x 1
Bourne Conspiracy (360) x1

Want to trade for 15 dollar Amazon Gift Cards. Would also trade 1 for Sing Star country.

Have:
Soul Calibur IV (Ps3)
Bourne (Ps3)
Silent Hill (360)
Infinite Undiscovery (360)

Want:
Pure (Ps3 or 360)

Hi. I have some of the BB $10.00 new games I'd like to trade. Here's the one's I couldn't find at my BB that I'd like:

-Soul Calibur 4 (360)
-Devil May Cry 4 (360)
-Operation Darkness (360)
-Turok (360)

I have these:

-Infinite Undiscovery
-Pure
-EnemyTerritory QuakeWars
-Command and Conquer: Kane's Wrath
-Silent Hill Homecoming
-Quantum of Solace
-Condemned 2
-Turning Point
-Universe At War
PS3
-Soul Calibur 4
-Lost Planet
-Fracture
-Quantum of Solace
-Ferrari Challenge
-Rock Band
-Guitar Hero 3
-Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Wii
-Samba De Amigo
DS
Ninja Gaiden DS

My BB has others not listed here.If you wanted something I don't have, lemme know and I can check my store(s) for it. The sooner I get offers via PM or post, the sooner I can check for ya guys.

(btw,if I did/posted something wrong or in the wrong place here, please forgive me. i'm new here and this site rocks!!)

bread's done
Back