Un-Official 4/26 BB 10.00 Clearance B/S/T Thread

Brentwood, TN store had Blitz, Soul Caliber 4, another football game nobody wants, Jericho, (and Rock Revolution, i bought all the copies because i need backups because its so awesome!!!!!) and thats it for the ps3 and 360. This was about 3pm today. Was looking for Lost planet, heard it was good, oh well.

Want:
- Soul Caliber 4 (X360)
- NHL 2K9 (X360)

Have:
- Devil May Cry 4 (X360)
- Quantum of Solace (X360)
- Bourne Conspiracy (X360)

Can Get:
- Infinite Undiscovery (X360)

I am looking for SC 4 360 and Infinite Discovery. If anyone has an extra copy. I'd be wiling to pay a very reasonable price for it. PM me if your willing

I'm sorry, but if anyone is retarded enough to get you guys the games you want for $15, good for you I guess. Seriously, wtf.

$10 for the game
$.70 for tax
$3 shipping
$1 bubblemailer (could be .50 depending where you get and the quantity)
$.74 paypal fees
$.20 cost of gas
That is over $15 just to get the game and ship it to you. And of course the people that would sell it to you are going to want to make money, not just give it away for free, seriously. It'll be about $15.64

I picked up Quantom of Solace Collectors (the one with the Tshirt), unreal, Fracture, Jericho, Tecmo Bowl, Blitz 2, and Operation Darkness.

there were no copies of Pure, IU, SCIV, Silent Hill, Overlord, or something else I wanated but cant think of right now.

I'm willing to trade the Bond game (picked it up, but not a whole lot of interest really).
Would probably be willing to swap for Silent Hill or Overlord most likely.

If anyone who posts in this thread updates an earlier post, go delete your earlier post. We don't need multiple posts clogging up the thread.

Looking for Infinite Undiscovery, Pure, Bourne all for 360

Have Supreme Commander (360), Singstar Country (w/mics) (PS2), Singstar vol 2(PS3), Pure (PS3) and can probably get ferrari challenge and SCIV (PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for WWE SvR 2008 and Silent Hill for 360 (both)... I may want TNA and other 360 games at best buy

I have over 125 dvds.. ill give up 5 dvds per game

WANT...

:360: Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

HAVE...

Money, lots of money...But really, send me your offers.

I can get it through Best Buy shipped at $15 after tax and shipping costs. (could be wrong on the exact price, but I believe it was $15)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Have:
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
$$$

Want: All 360

Pure
Silent Hill: Homecoming
C&C Red Alert 3
SC IV

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pr3mium']I'm sorry, but if anyone is retarded enough to get you guys the games you want for $15, good for you I guess. Seriously, wtf.

$10 for the game
$.70 for tax
$3 shipping
$.74 paypal fees
$.20 cost of gas
That is over $15 just to get the game and ship it to you. And of course the people that would sell it to you are going to want to make money, not just give it away for free, seriously. It'll be about $15.64[/quote]

There are still very few people out there who may do good deeds without wanting to get ahead by a dollar or two. Nice rant, though.

HAVE:
SC4 (PS3 and sealed of course)

WANT:
DMC4 (360 and sealed)

That's all I really want. I'm off Thursday so of course I will be shipping out on Thursday. I would to have something down by then so just give me a PM!

I have an extra copy of Infinite Undiscovery.
I'll send it to you for $15, that's cost + bubble mailer + shipping.
I'll only take Paypal.

im looking for soul caliber for 360. i have a copy of 007: quantum of solace for ps3 with xl tshirt. would be willing to also look for any game you cant find. or if someone will be nice and ill just buy it off your hands. with paypal of course lol

[quote name='pr3mium']I'm sorry, but if anyone is retarded enough to get you guys the games you want for $15, good for you I guess. Seriously, wtf.

$10 for the game
$.70 for tax
$3 shipping
$.74 paypal fees
$.20 cost of gas
That is over $15 just to get the game and ship it to you. And of course the people that would sell it to you are going to want to make money, not just give it away for free, seriously. It'll be about $15.64[/quote]

Next thing you'll be asking for is compensation of time, mileage, processing, etc. Honestly I'm not a fan of any CAG who calculates it down to the very penny. Also I'm not too big on making an extra buck, though most CAG's are more than willing and have paid me a few extra bucks for my trouble. The community is to help one another and not profit from each other. I fully understand the costs that go into trading here, but sometimes those extra few cents or maybe dollars shouldn't matter all the time.

Have: (new)
Infinite Undiscovery (360)
Pure (360)
The Simpsons Game (360)
Silent Hill Origins (PS2)
Overlord (PS3)
Too Human (360)
Singstar Vol. 2 (PS3)
Soldier of Fortune + First Blood (360)

Want: (new for CEs)
Fallout 3 CE (360) or regular ed. sealed
Tales of Vesperia CE (360)
Godfather II (360 or PS3)
Disgaea 3
XBL Points
Demigod (new)

Obviously I'm willing to trade multiple haves for some of the wants, just PM me if interested. If my Wants seem somewhat outrageous, that's because I'm not really in a tremendous hurry to part with my Haves, no offense ;-) But I am open to all offers!

Have Pure PS3 sealed

Only real want is cash right now or some old PS1 or maybe PS2 RPG that I don't have (open and mint is fine). Send offers.

Want: (360 or PS3)

Devil May Cry 4
Silent Hill Homecoming
Command and Conquer 3 Red Alert
Lost Planet

Have: Paypal non-cc ^^

[quote name='Interstella 5555']haves:
Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions (PS3)
007 Quantum of Solace w/shirt (PS3)

wants:
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
[/QUOTE]

PM'ed!

[quote name='HydroX']There are still very few people out there who may do good deeds without wanting to get ahead by a dollar or two. Nice rant, though.[/quote]

Problem with trying to help folks out is that most are still not satisfied. Asking $18 for a game shipped is not trying to make money. I am done with this one because all folks want to do is bitch about prices and how someone making $3 is only out to make cash. $3 for gas, time, etc. is completely not worth it. I guess this is what you get for trying to help out a CAG or two. I will just return the games and get my cash back.

[quote name='neudog']Next thing you'll be asking for is compensation of time, mileage, processing, etc. Honestly I'm not a fan of any CAG who calculates it down to the very penny. Also I'm not too big on making an extra buck, though most CAG's are more than willing and have paid me a few extra bucks for my trouble. The community is to help one another and not profit from each other. I fully understand the costs that go into trading here, but sometimes those extra few cents or maybe dollars shouldn't matter all the time.[/quote]

Unfortunately, you almost have to break it down so you don't get harrassed by some CAGs for trying to make a buck. $2-3 dollars is not making a profit after you factor in all of the traveling, putting the shipment together, taking it to the PO, etc. Folks here can be so petty sometimes and it is a shame because it hurts the community.

[quote name='thebob101']Problem with trying to help folks out is that most are still not satisfied. Asking $18 for a game shipped is not trying to make money. I am done with this one because all folks want to do is bitch about prices and how someone making $3 is only out to make cash. $3 for gas, time, etc. is completely not worth it. I guess this is what you get for trying to help out a CAG or two. I will just return the games and get my cash back.[/QUOTE]

You are 100% correct thebob101. The effort of someone driving to the store, waiting in line, tax, bubble mailer, driving to the post office, etc. is EASILY going to cost more than 3 bucks. If he was gouging he would asked for like 20 shipped. I would have gladly paid 3 bucks to just have the game shipped to my house. You attempted a good thing thebob101, as a CAG who has been here for a while thank you for trying to do the right thing and help out your fellow members.

[quote name='js1']You are 100% correct thebob101. The effort of someone driving to the store, waiting in line, tax, bubble mailer, driving to the post office, etc. is EASILY going to cost more than 3 bucks. If he was gouging he would asked for like 20 shipped. I would have gladly paid 3 bucks to just have the game shipped to my house. You attempted a good thing thebob101, as a CAG who has been here for a while thank you for trying to do the right thing and help out your fellow members.[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it. There are a lot of us on CAG that have been here for awhile that only want to help out, not make money. I have been helped quite a few times and appreciate it.

bread's done
Back