Un-Official 4/26 BB 10.00 Clearance B/S/T Thread

[quote name='hutno']Looking for Infinite Undiscovery, Pure, Bourne all for 360

Have Supreme Commander (360), Singstar Country (w/mics) (PS2), Singstar vol 2(PS3), Pure (PS3) and can probably get ferrari challenge and SCIV (PS3)[/quote]

I have Pure for the 360 but would prefer it for the ps3, let me kow if you want to swap.

[quote name='thebob101']Unfortunately, you almost have to break it down so you don't get harrassed by some CAGs for trying to make a buck. $2-3 dollars is not making a profit after you factor in all of the traveling, putting the shipment together, taking it to the PO, etc. Folks here can be so petty sometimes and it is a shame because it hurts the community.[/quote]

Understandable. My thing is when members calculate in miles, gas, etc. when there asses were going to the store anyways. I live in a small/medium size town west of Nashville and some stores are limited to one location. However, I'm fortunate to have multiples K-Marts/Wal-Marts. This is just me, but when there are deals like this I'm more than willing to drive out of my way to score extras for the community if possible. I don't expect or want to be compensated for gas, miles, etc. because usually I'm looking for myself too. I'm all about icluding paypal fees, shipping, and bubble mailer, but if you need money for your time, gas miles, etc. then you're not "Doing It" for the community, as much as you are doing a "paid service". Well that's my two cents, which really is only worth a fraction of that in this recession...lol.

I have -

2X - 007 w/ XL T-Shirt for PS3 - 1 Left, 1 Sold
1X - 007 w/ XL T-Shirt for 360
1X - Bourne Conspiracy for PS3 - Sold
1X - Rock Band for PS3
2X - Soul Calibur IV for PS3
1X - Ferrari Challenge for PS3
1X - Overlord for PS3

Selling them for pretty much cost and shipping to help out any fellow CAGer who wasn't able to find these locally. It will be $16 per game shipped, if you get multiples to one shipping address each additional game is $12.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thebob101']Problem with trying to help folks out is that most are still not satisfied. Asking $18 for a game shipped is not trying to make money. I am done with this one because all folks want to do is bitch about prices and how someone making $3 is only out to make cash. $3 for gas, time, etc. is completely not worth it. I guess this is what you get for trying to help out a CAG or two. I will just return the games and get my cash back.[/quote]

[quote name='thebob101']Unfortunately, you almost have to break it down so you don't get harrassed by some CAGs for trying to make a buck. $2-3 dollars is not making a profit after you factor in all of the traveling, putting the shipment together, taking it to the PO, etc. Folks here can be so petty sometimes and it is a shame because it hurts the community.[/quote]

What do you have and what were you asking? PM if you like, I may want a game or 2 more vs. you returning them

[quote name='neudog']Understandable. My thing is when members calculate in miles, gas, etc. when there asses were going to the store anyways. I live in a small/medium size town west of Nashville and some stores are limited to one location. However, I'm fortunate to have multiples K-Marts/Wal-Marts. This is just me, but when there are deals like this I'm more than willing to drive out of my way to score extras for the community if possible. I don't expect or want to be compensated for gas, miles, etc. because usually I'm looking for myself too. I'm all about icluding paypal fees, shipping, and bubble mailer, but if you need money for your time, gas miles, etc. then you're not "Doing It" for the community, as much as you are doing a "paid service". Well that's my two cents, which really is only worth a fraction of that in this recession...lol.[/quote]

I have to agree with both sides on this one. My opinion which really doesn't matter is that on a sale like this the best thing to do is just trade copies for other games you want. Whether they are from this sale or from other places and such. That is the best way to help people out. When you try and sell them cheap to help out most people bitch about every last penny.

I think many of us enjoy the search and are looking for ourselves when helping out. Thus I feel no need to be compensated for the time.

On the oter hand if you had a game I wanted from this sale like pure and wanted $20 shipped I'd just pay it and you make 4-5 bucks. Considering the number of people that flip and resell I think when selling them if your gonna be ultra nice and help others out, Like doing $15 shippd for these titles...I'd only do it for established Cags. I've helped people out and they still send cc funded paypal when told not to. A couple times I just accepted it.

I think for me, if I had any games to ship out from this sale, 15 would cover expenses.

Game+Tax= 10.80
Bubble Mailers (Bought a good deal of them which equaled to 13 cents a mailer) +0.13
Paypal Fee +0.80 (or so)
5 oz game through Paypal shipping, first class USPS: +2.05
Split the gas costs with ya, +0.50

=14.28. So, if you were a CAG I knew and respect I'd probably charge 15.00 (mainly because I wouldn't have done all the math, but knew that the total would be around 15.00 or under) If you're some random CAG, I'd probably charge 16.00 to make a dollar (or in this case, it'd actually be around 1.80). I think 18.00 is a bit excessive (but not too different from the 16.00 I may or may not charge) but then again some people may run to Walgreens to grab a bubble mailer for a buck if they didn't get a good deal on bubble mailers or may run to the post office to do their mailing if they didn't know about Paypal's cheap shipping.

I headed to my bb today and they had gotten dominated lol. im looking for Devil may cry 4 and pure for 360. if anyone has them pm me

From the Best Buy $10 sale...
Have: Devil May Cry 4 (X360 - new, sealed)
Want: Pure (X360 - new, sealed).

Edit: Got WalMart to price match Pure for me.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I think for me, if I had any games to ship out from this sale, 15 would cover expenses.

Game+Tax= 10.80
Bubble Mailers (Bought a good deal of them which equaled to 13 cents a mailer) +0.13
Paypal Fee +0.80 (or so)
5 oz game through Paypal shipping, first class USPS: +2.05
Split the gas costs with ya, +0.50

=14.28. So, if you were a CAG I knew and respect I'd probably charge 15.00 (mainly because I wouldn't have done all the math, but knew that the total would be around 15.00 or under) If you're some random CAG, I'd probably charge 16.00 to make a dollar (or in this case, it'd actually be around 1.80). I think 18.00 is a bit excessive (but not too different from the 16.00 I may or may not charge) but then again some people may run to Walgreens to grab a bubble mailer for a buck if they didn't get a good deal on bubble mailers or may run to the post office to do their mailing if they didn't know about Paypal's cheap shipping.[/quote]

I use Paypal shipping, but I have found that if I drop it off at the PO in downtown (which is a bitch to get in and out of because of the traffic) the package arrives quicker because it is a transfer station. Giving it to my mail provider or the local dropbox always seems to add a few days to the shipment. Like I said before, I don't think $3 is making a profit. There are plenty of CAGs I have traded with before that I would ship the game to for my cost period because they have helped me out. When I post something in a thread like this, I expect to get mostly new CAGs or lurkers wanting to buy the game, that's when it goes to $18 because it is my time gettting the game, packing the game, driving to ship the game, etc.

I never thought I would be posting so much about $3. Almost like Better Off Dead, "Where's my $2!?"

Looking for (all 360)

Operation Darkness (pending in)
Too Human (pending in)
Unreal Tournament 3 (pending in)

Have:
Pure (360) (out)
Devil May Cry 4 (360) (out)
Soul Calibur 4 (360) (out)
Enemy Territories Quake Wars (360)

All done with this one!

[quote name='thebob101']
I never thought I would be posting so much about $3. Almost like Better Off Dead, "Where's my $2!?"[/QUOTE]
LOL, that kid was crazy! He rode a bike that had skis on it. For two dollars.

Have:
Infinite Undiscovery (360) Sealed
Silent Hill (360) Sealed
Operation Darkness(360) Sealed

Want:
NHL 2K9
Paypal

I have Haze for PS3. I would like to trade it and figured maybe someone would trade one of their $10 games. Even after youve played it and had your use and dont plan on keeping it.

Looking for PS3:
Bourne Conspiracy
Alone in the Dark
SCIV
or any other stuff someone might want to get rid off. Just PM, Thanks

Want: All for Xbox 360
Pure
Silent Hill Homecoming
I know most of these are not on clearance but why not ask
Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection
Skate 2**
Gears of War 2**
FEAR 2**
Skate 1
Gears of War
pikmin wii or gamecube
pikmin 2
Legend of zelda twilight princess-wii version
Resident Evi Umbrella Chronicles-wii
To CYL

Have: All Mint Unless Noted
**Would Trade a couple of my games for some of my wants like Skate 2, Gears of war 2**
Soul Caliber 4-Xbox 360-Sealed
Battlefield Bad Company-Xbox 360-
F.E.A.R. 1-Xbox 360- Mint-Platinum hits version
Far Cry 2-Xbox 360-Sealed
The Club-Xbox 360
Devil may cry 4-PS3
Guitar Hero 2-Xbox 360
Condemned 2-Xbox 360-Sealed
Moto Gp 2007-Xbox 360
Mercenaries 2-Xbox 360- Sealed
Battalion Wars 2-Wii-Sealed
Condemned Criminal Origins-Xbox 360-
CML

I have an extra copy of SC IV for PS3. I am interested in Silent Hill Homecoming for either system. Also; CML. It is in my sig. Thanks!

Can Get
Soul Calibur IV(PS3)

Want:
Golden Axe Beast Rider *long shot not in this sale*
Paypal *15 shipped each* *not really making anything just want to break even*

I'm looking to trade a $10 BB game for a mint/complete copy of SOCOM: Confrontation. It doesn't have to be the bundle. If anyone is interested, let me know what game(s) you're looking for and I'll see if my Best Buy still has it. As of last night they had most everything still.

Have:

C&C 3: Kanes Wrath (xbox 360)
C&C: Red Alert 3 (xbox 360)

Want:

Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Soul Calibur 4 (Xbox 360)

[quote name='thebob101']Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it. There are a lot of us on CAG that have been here for awhile that only want to help out, not make money. I have been helped quite a few times and appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

QFT + 1

I'd be willing to buy from anyone who have the following (all for PS3):
- Pure
- Quake Wars
- Bourne Conspiracy
- Ferrari Challenge
- Lost Planet

PM me if interested in selling.

Have: 360 QoS Regular and Collector's Edition

Want: Pure (360), Soul Calibur IV (360) or Oblivion: Game of the Year (360)

Any offers?

Hey if anyone is looking to get rid of their copy of pure or Silent Hill for the 360 pm me I'm willing to pay anything reasonable. Thanks.

I have Bond for the ps3, with tshirt. I'll sell it for cost+shipping+fees. I could wrap the box just in brown paper and ship it like that, or put it in a 2nd box (that'll cost more for shipping) or just remove the game and send that in a bubble mailer with no box/tshirt. Either way is fine by me, I don't want a profit, just to cover cost. PM me. Or if you have anything else to trade, PM.

Edit: Pending

Want:
:360: Soul Calibur IV
:360: Unreal Tournament III

I'll Paypal ya for it. Don't mind tossing a few bucks your way for your time and trouble. Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Traded for 007: QoS (360) so have extras right now - $18 shipped each if anyone needs the following...

*Edit* - I could use Mirror's Edge (360) from the Target Clearance if anyone has one

Have...

PS3

007: QoS w/shirt
Soul Calibur IV
Singstar Vol 2
Singstar ABBA
Rock Band
Pure

Supreme Commander
Operation Darkness
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Warhammer: Battlemarch
Soldier of Fortune Payback
NHL 2K9
C & C: Red Alert 3
Wall-E
Blitz 2
Infinite Undiscovery (open, mint)
Too Human (open. mint)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (open, mint)

I only found 1 game that I wanted. I don't have any to trade because there were only the crappy licensed games left. But I will pay $$$ for:

Singstar ABBA
Singstar Vol 2
Singstar Country Bundle

and maybe:

Disney Sing It w/Mic
Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions
Pure

The last ones would probably have to be in a package deal to soften the shipping since I am not willing to go too high on those.

Really looking for Silent Hill: Homecoming still, anyone got an extra?

Have:
Infinite Undiscovery (sealed)
Condemned 2 (sealed)
PGR4 (sealed)
Mercenaries 2 (opened, mint)
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (opened, mint).

PM me if interested!

Have:

PS3

Soul Calibur 4 x2 (sealed)

Infinite Undiscovery (sealed)
Bourney Conspiracy (sealed)
Pure (sealed)
Jericho (sealed)
Alone in the Dark (sealed)
Red Alert 3 (sealed)
Devil May Cry 4 (sealed)
Mercenaries 2 (opened, mint)
Timeshift (opened, mint)
Naruto RoN (opened, mint)
Kameo (opened, mint)

Want:

Too Human
Condemned 2
Operation Darkness
Silent Hill Homecoming
Soul Caliber 4
Rise of the Argonauts
Tales of Versperia
CML's

Hey guys if anyone has a extra copy of soul caliber 4 for ps3 fracture on ps3 or infinite undiscovery on xbox 360 could you please drop me a line ill do the 10 shipping of course and something for the trouble nothing to trade, but happy to do pay pal.

I have the following games, all mint and sealed.

(360)
Devil May Cry 4
Infinite Undiscovery

(PS3)
Lost Planet

PM me if you are interested...

I have:
Bolt (360)
Alone In The Dark (360)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (360)
Hellboy (360)

I want:
Bourne Conspiracy (360)
Too Human (360)

I am looking for the Singstar country bundle. Really just the mics since I bought the other Singstar PS3 games but didn't know I could only use the Singstar mics with them. CML if you have an extra one.

Have: Paypal ready to send

Want: Silent Hill Homecoming (360), Unreal Tournament 3 (360), 007 QOS (360), Operation Darkness (360), Ninja Gaiden (DS)

bread's done
Back