Wall-E (X360)
Rock Revolution (X360)
Earth Defense 2017 (X360)*
Samurai Warriors 2(X360)*
Medal of Honor Airborne (X360)*
The Darkness (X360)*
Shadowrun (X360)*
Quantam of Solace (X360) used

* = did not get them from BB sale, but might be interested in trading those. (all games are sealed except Quantam of Solace)

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want:
Silent Hill: Homecoming
NHL 2K9
Offers

Can get:
Bolt (360)
Disney Sing It (360)
Soldier of Fortune (360)
Stoked (360)
Supreme Commander (360)
Turok (360)

Bolt (PS2)
Disney Sing It (PS2)
Singstar Country with 2 Mics (PS2)

Ferrari Challenge (PS3)
Singstar ABBA (PS3)

Can get (all 360): Alone in the Dark
the bigs
Jericho
Hellboy: The Science of Evil
Jumper
MLB 2k8
NHL 2k8
NHL 08
The Outfit
NFL Head coach 09
NBA Ballers: Chosen One
Ratatouille
Wall-E
turok
golden compass
TNA impact
Smackdown vs. raw 2008
rock revolution
Fracture
The League: Blitz 2
(maybe) UT3

PS3:
Bolt
Jericho
Rock Revolution
Hail to the Chimp
(Maybe) Quantum of Solace

Want: Paypal
Soul Caliber 4 (360)
Too Human (360)
Or Make an offer with another 360 game.

Again, I have the following, mint and sealed...

Haves:
Infinite Undiscovery (360)
Devil May Cry 4 (360)
Lost Planet (PS3)

I also have access to Soul Calibur (PS3) as well...

Wants:
I am looking for Singstar Vol 2 (PS3)

pm me if you are interested or can help me out..

Have:

:360: Devil May Cry 4
:360: Fracture
:360: Turok

Also, not from this deal but looking to get rid of--both open and near mint
:360: Clive Barker's Jericho
:360: DarkSector

Want:

$$$

[quote name='Sa2vador']Have:
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
$$$

Want: All 360

Pure
C&C Red Alert 3
SC IV[/QUOTE]

Bump

Have: Infinite Undiscovery (not sealed but mint. I played once and decided it wasn't for me)

Want: Operation Darkness

Guess I'll give this a go. Hope someone can help me out.

Have 360 (new and sealed)

007 QOS w/tshirt
Bolt
Disney's Sing It, with mic
Mercenaries 2 (Had that from the last best buy sale.)

PS3 (new and sealed)

Soul Calibur 4
007 QOS w/tshirt

Want

Infinite Undiscovery (New and sealed)

[quote name='thebob101']I use Paypal shipping, but I have found that if I drop it off at the PO in downtown (which is a bitch to get in and out of because of the traffic) the package arrives quicker because it is a transfer station. Giving it to my mail provider or the local dropbox always seems to add a few days to the shipment. Like I said before, I don't think $3 is making a profit. There are plenty of CAGs I have traded with before that I would ship the game to for my cost period because they have helped me out. When I post something in a thread like this, I expect to get mostly new CAGs or lurkers wanting to buy the game, that's when it goes to $18 because it is my time gettting the game, packing the game, driving to ship the game, etc.

I never thought I would be posting so much about $3. Almost like Better Off Dead, "Where's my $2!?"[/quote]

Oh I had to put in my own two cents for this one because I'm already sending games to my friends who couldn't get games for themselves. To cover first class shipping with delivery confirmation, and paypal fees, it comes out to 15.76 through paypal. That's to get exactly 15 bucks back. An extra dollar is kinda a courtesy for gas and more of a nice gesture since we're all trying to help each other out game on a budget.

I use http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm to calculate my paypal fees. It's a pretty good tool.

Want:

007 QoS - Xbox 360
Silent Hill Homecoming - Xbox 360

Have:
Tomb Raider Underworld 360
The Club 360
Devil May Cry 4 360
Fracture PS3
Jericho 360

[quote name='Fighterspledge']Oh I had to put in my own two cents for this one because I'm already sending games to my friends who couldn't get games for themselves. To cover first class shipping with delivery confirmation, and paypal fees, it comes out to 15.76 through paypal. That's to get exactly 15 bucks back. An extra dollar is kinda a courtesy for gas and more of a nice gesture since we're all trying to help each other out game on a budget.

I use http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm to calculate my paypal fees. It's a pretty good tool.[/quote]

I honestly don't believe $15 is a fair offer considering the time and money spent acquiring and shipping these games out.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I honestly don't believe $15 is a fair offer considering the time and money spent acquiring and shipping these games out.[/quote]

Thank you

thebob101, applauds for what you tried to do in this thread. But don't feel too bad or that you're being singled out. If you're not familiar with Liongames.com, there's a story you should look into for a glimpse into the dark side of this community.

The owner came to CAG offering brand new games for $45 shipped to CAG's as a loss leader and as soon as he ratchets back the promotion because it's losing him money, people start complaining and flaming him. He intended for people to buy a few regular price games out of appreciation or eventually start ordering games they would purchase new at full price anyway from him instead of the big boy retail outlets, but of course that never happened. After that he comes out with a reward zone-esque card and people further bash and flame him. He finally just stopped talking to CAG's altogether and his website has since closed shop.

Three days later I got a ridiculous lowball on something I was selling and took a few months off from CAG. This is a great place to get deals, but some of the folks here really earn us that bad reputation we have on other trading forums.

I'm looking for a 360 copy of Silent Hill

Have to trade:
Infinite Undiscovery
Devil May Cry 4
Jericho
Hellboy
(All 360 and sealed)

Send me a PM if interested.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Want:
Silent Hill: Homecoming [ PENDING IN ]
NHL 2K9
Offers

Have (store was picked clean, nothing to go back for outside of Disney Sing It!)
Bolt (360)
Soldier of Fortune (360) [No Rambo]
Stoked (360)
Supreme Commander (360)

Disney Think Fast! w/ controllers (PS2)
Singstar Country with 2 Mics (PS2)

Ferrari Challenge (PS3)
Singstar ABBA (PS3)[/QUOTE]

Updated.

Ill pick up any 2 games if someone can get me a copy of GTA Chinatown Wars.

(the Best buy near my house has all of the games in stock)

Want
Pure-360
Devil May Cry 4-360
007 QoS-360
Soul Calibur 4-360
Paypal

Have
Soul Calibur 4-PS3
Infinite Undiscovery-360
Pure-PS3
Monster Madness-360
Guitar Hero Aerosmith-360
Wired Guitar-360
Paypal

Want
Soul Calibur 4 - 360

Have
Supreme Commander - 360
Silent Hill - 360
Wall-E - 360
Paypal
First Born Child

My store was wiped out of Soul Calibur. Help a brotha' out. Thanks.

Want:
Silent Hill Homecoming (either)

Have:
Pure (360)
Quantum Of Solace (w/ T-Shirt) (PS3)
Fracture (360)
Too Human (360)
Clive Barker's Jericho (PS3)
Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty (360)

Thanks for the reminder PhrostByte (it's been one brain fart after another today, thanks to NyQuil hangover)

[quote name='normalmode']Want:
Infinite Undiscovery
Silent Hill Homecoming

Have:
Pure
Quantum Of Solace (w/ T-Shirt)
Fracture
Too Human
Clive Barker's Jericho
Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty[/quote]

Listing the systems would be helpful.

I don't get the whole "it costs extra money for my time and effort to get the game/$20 for a $10 game shipped" argument. If you bought the game with intentions to trade it, chances are you went to the store to buy something for yourself - it didn't cost you extra to pick up one more game off of the shelf.

Want
Pure-360
Soul Calibur 4-360
Paypal

Have

PS3
Soul Calibur 4
Hellboy: Science of Evil
OverLord: Raising Hell

Infinite Undiscovery
Quantum Of Solace
Unreal Tournament 3
Operation Darkness
C&C Kane's Wrath
Quake Wars
Wall-E
Disney's Sing It w/ Mic

Want
too human - 360
operation darkness - 360

Have
007 QOS - 360
Paypal
can get more QOS or soldier of fortune

Thanks in advance
PM for trades if inerested......

[quote name='dipset121']Want
Pure-360
Devil May Cry 4-360
007 QoS-360
Soul Calibur 4-360
Paypal

Have
Soul Calibur 4-PS3
Infinite Undiscovery-360
Pure-PS3
Monster Madness-360
Guitar Hero Aerosmith-360
Wired Guitar-360
Paypal[/quote]

[quote name='mtxbass1']Have: Pure (PS3)
Want: Pure (Xbox 360)[/quote]

I have Pure for the 360 and want it for PS3. I'm pming both of you. Hopefully one of you is local.

[quote name='JJSP']I don't get the whole "it costs extra money for my time and effort to get the game/$20 for a $10 game shipped" argument. If you bought the game with intentions to trade it, chances are you went to the store to buy something for yourself - it didn't cost you extra to pick up one more game off of the shelf.[/quote]

Shipping it out costs time, effort, and money. $17-$20 is fair I think.

Now, did anyone manage to have an extra copy of Warhammer? That was going for 10 dollars too and now I need one.

Need

Warhammer 360 (new and sealed)

Have

Bolt (360) (new and sealed)
007 w/shirt (360/PS3) (new and sealed)
Disney's Singit w/ mic (360) (new and sealed)
Mercenaries 2 (360) (new and sealed)

[quote name='PhrostByte']I honestly don't believe $15 is a fair offer considering the time and money spent acquiring and shipping these games out.[/quote]

Oh that was just how I was doing it. That's all. I was helping out actual friends with that price. Just to clarify.

Want: (360 or PS3)
Pure
SC IV

Have:
Ferrari (PS3)
Quantum of Solace (PS3) - edition with T-Shirt
Blitz II (360)
Hellboy (360)
Operation Darkness (360)
Warhammer (360)

PM Please

Looking for:

C & C 3: Kane's Wrath
Warhammer Battlemarch

Have:

Disney Sing It w Microphone (360) *Sealed/Dented Box*
CML

If you're interested in Sing It I would like to work out something for two $10 clearance games. Maybe I could throw in Gears 2 Map Pack code or Rockband 2 Track Pak code. PM me if you're interested in working out something, thanks:D

[quote name='JJSP']I don't get the whole "it costs extra money for my time and effort to get the game/$20 for a $10 game shipped" argument. If you bought the game with intentions to trade it, chances are you went to the store to buy something for yourself - it didn't cost you extra to pick up one more game off of the shelf.[/quote]

Use some common sense. Look what I said earlier. Seriously.

[quote name='pr3mium']I'm sorry, but if anyone is retarded enough to get you guys the games you want for $15, good for you I guess. Seriously, wtf.

$10 for the game
$.70 for tax
$3 shipping
$1 bubblemailer (could be .50 depending where you get and the quantity)
$.74 paypal fees
$.20 cost of gas
That is over $15 just to get the game and ship it to you. And of course the people that would sell it to you are going to want to make money, not just give it away for free, seriously. It'll be about $15.64, depending on where you and the seller lives.[/quote]

Have
SCIV *ps3 version*

Want:
16 shipped via paypal if anyone wants it.
Quantum of Solace *ps3 or 360 version*
Golden Axe Beast Rider *ps3 or 360 version* *knows it isn't part of this sale,but it is cheap as well.*

I would love a copy of silent hill homecoming for xbox 360. I wasn't able to get one because I had finals. Would love to buy one off of someone if possible?

Have (360):

-Operation Darkness
-Silent Hill Homecoming

Want (PS3/360):

-Quantum of Solace + Shirt
-Pure

I'd rather trade, not sell.

UPDATE: That was fast. I might go back to pick up some more, and if you guys are interested and have some good stuff to trade me, i'll try and get you one.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']Have:
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (360) - new
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (360) - new
Rock Revolution (360) - new
Turok (360) - new
Alone in the Dark (360) - complete, bought from GameFly
Too Human (360) - new
Infinite Undiscovery (360) - new
DMC4 (360) - new
The Bourne Conspiracy (360) - new
Quantum of Solace w/ T-Shirt (360) - new
Paypal

Wants:
Silent Hill Homecoming (360)

Wants - Non Best Buy Clearance Games (Don't care if they are used as long as they are mint/complete/non-gh)
The Last Remnant (360)

bread's done
Back