Un-Official 4/26 BB 10.00 Clearance B/S/T Thread

[quote name='Gaming-Module']thebob101, applauds for what you tried to do in this thread. But don't feel too bad or that you're being singled out. If you're not familiar with Liongames.com, there's a story you should look into for a glimpse into the dark side of this community.

The owner came to CAG offering brand new games for $45 shipped to CAG's as a loss leader and as soon as he ratchets back the promotion because it's losing him money, people start complaining and flaming him. He intended for people to buy a few regular price games out of appreciation or eventually start ordering games they would purchase new at full price anyway from him instead of the big boy retail outlets, but of course that never happened. After that he comes out with a reward zone-esque card and people further bash and flame him. He finally just stopped talking to CAG's altogether and his website has since closed shop.

Three days later I got a ridiculous lowball on something I was selling and took a few months off from CAG. This is a great place to get deals, but some of the folks here really earn us that bad reputation we have on other trading forums.[/quote]

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

This site has gotten really bad recently in that regards. My offer is still open to old CAGs or folks I have dealt with, but believe you me, I have been taking notes on what is said and by who. Won't deal with many CAGs anymore because it is just not worth the hassle.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Want: (360 or PS3)
Pure
Silent Hill: Homecoming
SC IV

Have:
Ferrari (PS3)
Quantum of Solace (PS3) - edition with T-Shirt
Blitz II (360)
Hellboy (360)
Operation Darkness (360)
Warhammer (360)

PM Please[/quote]

updated

If anyone has C&C Red Alert I am willing to purchase ... yeah yeah I know I was too lazy this weekend so I figure I can at least try

Want: 360

Operation Darkness
Blitz II

Have:

Not from BB sale - All mint and complete

Meet the Robinsons - 360
Beowulf - 360
Amped 3 - 360
2006 FIFA World Cup - 360

I know its a long shot!

[quote name='thebob101']Thanks bro, appreciate it.

This site has gotten really bad recently in that regards. My offer is still open to old CAGs or folks I have dealt with, but believe you me, I have been taking notes on what is said and by who. Won't deal with many CAGs anymore because it is just not worth the hassle.[/quote]

That's why I've been lurking for so long. I've been pretty intimidated to trade with other CAGers.

[quote name='Fighterspledge']That's why I've been lurking for so long. I've been pretty intimidated to trade with other CAGers.[/QUOTE]

I can understand thebob101... but you really have no say in this. And using that as the reason for lurking makes me laff.

I'm looking to buy the following (360):

- Operation Darkness
- Too Human
- Warhammer: Battle March
- Supreme Commander
- Universe at War
- Fracture
- Jerico
- Turok

PM me if anyone has a copy for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated some of my wants. I ship USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation. US buyers only please.

HAVE:

PS3 Soul Calibur IV (2x)
PayPal

WANT:

PSN Cards
Useful Gift Cards (Gamestop, Blockbuster, groceries, etc.)
PayPal ($17)

PM me if you're interested. I am also partial to checking lists. :D

Have:
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
007 Quantum of Solace (PS3)
Stranglehold Collectors Edition (360 - mint w/manual)
Grand Theft Auto 4 (360 - mint w/manual)
Guitar Hero 2 (360 - mint w/manual)
1600 Microsoft Points for trade
Exclusive Resident Evil 5 Theme code
(^this came with the RE5 Elite Bundle)

Want:
Silent Hill: Homecoming (360)
DMC4 (360)
Infinite Undiscovery (360)
007 Quantum of Solace (360)
Soul Calibur 4 (360)
Too Human (360)

- Basically willing to just do straight up trades of one for one if you've got any of those and are interested in any of my games PM me and we can work something out. Also interested in other offers for anything just PM me.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Have:
Silent Hill Homecoming (360)
Infinite Undiscovery (360)

want
Pure (ps3)
soul calibur 4 (ps3)

Priority is given to Pure over SC4[/quote]

Hey, I don't know if you ended up finding a trade. But I have a copy of SC4 for the PS3 brand new and sealed from the sale that I bought to trade since my BestBuy didnt have SH:H or Infinite Undiscovery. So I'd be willing to trade my copy for either of those games. Get back to me if you're still interested in trading either for SC4, thanks.

I have Rock Band, Guitar Hero III (both sealed - game only) for PS3 from this sale. I also have a sealed Infinite Undiscovery I picked up for 360. PM me if any of you are interested.

Interested in:
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
007 SOC (PS3)
Ferrari Challenge (PS3)

all 3 of those for

Have:
Little Big Planet (NTSC! [not the cheap PAL version]- PS3) *STILL SEALED NEW*
Paypal

or

SCIV (PS3) + $25 Paypal for Little Big Planet (PS3 NTSC)

TRADING STATUS: STILL OPEN.

Have Ninja Gaiden DS sealed if anyone's interested ... throw me an offer

Also looking to do a clean swap of my sealed Xbox 360 copy of Pure for a sealed PS3 copy of Pure.

Just PM me if either of those interest you.

Also have a sealed Overlord for PS3, probably going to hang on to it but I'll take an offer if it strikes my interest.

[quote name='Fighterspledge']That's why I've been lurking for so long. I've been pretty intimidated to trade with other CAGers.[/quote]

Trade with CAG vets, a lot easier to deal with, not so unreasonable.

Have (all new/sealed)
360 Infinte
360 Silent Hill
360 Hulk
PS3 Quantum
PS3 Overlord
PS3 Pure

Seeking wii Boom Blox (mint/complete is fine) I missed this one at the BBV sale.
I might be able to locate other desirable BBuy titles.

[quote name='jman619']Have
SCIV *ps3 version*

Want:
16 shipped via paypal if anyone wants it.
Quantum of Solace *ps3 or 360 version*
Golden Axe Beast Rider *ps3 or 360 version* *knows it isn't part of this sale,but it is cheap as well.*[/quote]

I traded away my SCIV. I have nothing left. ;)

Hey folks

Have: QOS: Collector's Edition for 360 (local BB has TONS of copies...)
Pure: PS3
TNA: PS3

Want: Too Human
Singstar Vol 2!!

Gonna try to help out some fellow CAG'ers here with what I have picked up. I will be making little or no money after taxes, cost of gas and shipping so here's what I've got. First come first serve. All games are sealed and will be $17 shipped within the U.S. PayPal only.

3X - 007 - Quantum of Solace w/ XL T- Shirt for PS3
1X - 007 - Quantum of Solace w/ XL T- Shirt for 360
2X - Soul Calibur IV for PS3
1X - Rock Band for PS3
1X - Overlord - Raising Hell for PS3
1X - Ferrari Challenge for PS3
1X - Fracture for PS3
1X - Pure for PS3 (this one will be $20 shipped since it took several trips to several Best Buys)

If interested, send me a PM or email me at [email protected] I check emails more often then PM's

I have
Ninja Relfex (DS)
Ninja Gaiden (DS)
Universe At War(360)
GTA Chinatown Wars(DS)

Looking For
Lost Planet (PS3)
DMC4 (360)
NHL 2K9(360)

HAVES:
Sealed
:ps3: Rock Band (game only)
:ps3: Orange Box
:ps3: MLB 08 The Show
:ps3: Little Big Planet (PAL version)
:ps3: Bourne Conspiracy
:ps3: Ferrari Challenge
:360: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (game only)
:360: 007:Quantum of Solace T-shirt bundle XL

Open/Mint
:ps3: Soul Caliber IV

Nobody willing to get rid of MK vs. DC for ps3 or some bluray movies for any/combo of these?

Have:

Devil May Cry 4 (360)
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)

PURE (PS3) *Pending out*

Want:

Soul Calibur IV (360)
Fracture (360)

or CML

Silent Hill: Homecoming (360) *Pending in*

I have:
Bolt (360)
Alone In The Dark (360)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (360)
Hellboy (360)
Fracture (360)

I want:
Bourne Conspiracy (360)
Too Human (360)

Hey, anyone near Madison, WI have Infinite Undiscovery?

Well, if anyone in general picked it up and would like to trade or sell, please CML or send me a pm with a price shipped. Thanks!

Seems my nephew picked up QoS 360 (with t-shirt) on the east coast, so the unopened one I got for him is on the market.

I Have
360 - Quantum of Solace (with t-shirt) [new]

I Want
360 - Pure
360 - Soul Calibur 4
360 - Far Cry 2 [not part of the sale, so used ok]

I know I'll have to ship first, so prefer an already established iTrader. Thanks!

I'm looking or Samba De Amigo. If anyone got it on the cheap (4.99) or not, PM me with a price or a trade.

[quote name='v137a']Want:
SC IV - 360 or PS3

Have:
Pure - 360
Supreme Commander - 360

Thanks - PM if interested[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Want: (360 or PS3)
Pure
Silent Hill: Homecoming
SC IV

Have:
Ferrari (PS3)
Quantum of Solace (PS3) - edition with T-Shirt
Blitz II (360)
Hellboy (360)
Operation Darkness (360)
Warhammer (360)

PM Please[/quote]

bump

[quote name='jaide']I'm looking or Samba De Amigo. If anyone got it on the cheap (4.99) or not, PM me with a price or a trade.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused by this --- how would you get it for $4.99 at a 9.99 sale? (is there a $5 off coupon somewhere?)

Also, have 1 Singstar ABBA, Singstar Country Bundle, and Disney Think Fast left.

have

Operation Darkness (sealed) - Pending out
Fracture (sealed)
Alone in the Dark (mint)
Infinite Undiscovery (mint)
Bourne Conspiracy (mint)
Hellboy (sealed)
Rock Revolution (sealed)

ps3

Soul Caliber 4 (sealed) - Pending out

Want

Silent Hill Homecoming - Pending in
Pure - Pending in
Unreal Tournament
Soul Caliber 4
Quantum of Solace (shirt or no shirt. I have no preference)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I'm confused by this --- how would you get it for $4.99 at a 9.99 sale? (is there a $5 off coupon somewhere?)

Also, have 1 Singstar ABBA, Singstar Country Bundle, and Disney Think Fast left.[/quote]

Reward Zone members have been able to get an additional $5 off Samba de Amigo.

bread's done
Back