Un-opened Half-Life 2 for $35 shipped

Lil Stinky

CAGiversary!
I just picked up a new videocard that included the full version of Half-Life 2(un-opened full version) which I already have. Its the regular version(that goes for $55 right now) and not the collectors edition. If interested in this please send me an email. I will send my address and contact information and will accept money orders. Thanks :D

I just wanted to add that its seperate in the full retail box and was not one of those packed in extras that most videocards come with. Make an offer!

I might want it but i have heard some things about it not being worth it and to get the collectors instead. Could you tell me why i should get this one over the other?

[quote name='Weedy649']I might want it but i have heard some things about it not being worth it and to get the collectors instead. Could you tell me why i should get this one over the other?[/quote]

I seriously, seriously doubt that you've heard to "get the collector's version instead". I've yet to hear of one person who preferred the collector's edition over the original. I bought the CE and I'm satisfied because it came with a shirt.. but if you want to fork over 45 more bucks (since the CE is 80) for pretty much the same stuff, feel free.

doesnt the collectors edition give you access to half life source and day of defeat and their other "back catalog" games?

[quote name='Milkyman']doesnt the collectors edition give you access to half life source and day of defeat and their other "back catalog" games?[/quote]

Half-life source = yes, Day of Defeat Sourse and backlog = No.

bread's done
Back