Unannounced Insomniac Game is Playable

Nothing's ready. The Carolina studio made a playable prototype of whatever game they're working on and the Full Moon Show guys mentioned that it was still a long way's off.

[quote name='Thomas96']damn.. too bad.. cause I'm ready for another Resistance game.[/QUOTE]

They should fix the 2nd game before putting out a 3rd one.

[quote name='Blackout']They should fix the 2nd game before putting out a 3rd one.[/QUOTE]Ha, you're always the 1 to talk shit about it, but you're absolutely right. The map pack and competitive game finding sucks ass. But when you do get a game, its a hella good time.

[quote name='blader16']Ha, you're always the 1 to talk shit about it, but you're absolutely right. The map pack and competitive game finding sucks ass. But when you do get a game, its a hella good time.[/QUOTE]

Since when is telling the truth talking shit? :) I love Resistance, but after the online problems in #2 I'm super skeptical about the 3rd game's online. From a single player standpoint I'm really looking forward to it, especially after R2's ending. But that online has me worried.

I'm interested to see what this new game is though.

maybe a new dlable ratchet and clank game........or maybe the one thats already on there will drop in price so i can finally play it lol i can hope and dream.wait didnt they make the spyro series? could be a new spyro game.

[quote name='Blackout']Since when is telling the truth talking shit? :) I love Resistance, but after the online problems in #2 I'm super skeptical about the 3rd game's online. From a single player standpoint I'm really looking forward to it, especially after R2's ending. But that online has me worried.

I'm interested to see what this new game is though.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna be all over that campaign. Main reason I bought Resistance 2. I'm hoping they make it gritty like they did in R:FoM. People always mentioning those "dirt" colors in games, but the majority of them are success stories nonetheless. It had more of the "end of the world" feel to it. Colorful locals doesn't give an aura of distress.

[quote name='blader16']Disruptor 2[/QUOTE]

Maybe they got the Spyro franchise back ;)

bread's done
Back