Unbalanced: Fall of the Blorbs free this week (high rated game on iTunes)

[quote name='daminion']there is a thread completely dedicated to iphone deals. why not just post it there. that's where most folks check for these deals.

we don't need 1 off posts cluttering up the deals forum, even on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]
I post ALL the free apps on that thread, and select the best ones to put into mine. Some CAGs want me to do it my way, some want me to do it yours. I've received comments supporting both ways.

[quote name='Nebenator']I post ALL the free apps on that thread, and select the best ones to put into mine. Some CAGs want me to do it my way, some want me to do it yours. I've received comments supporting both ways.[/QUOTE]

I originally started the iPhone\iPod Apps deal thread. I fully support both ways, posting in the thread or outside. Eventually the iPod\iPhone platform will be big enough that it will be just like any other platform, and consolidated threads will be a thing of the past.

Until then unless we hear otherwise directly from the top, I say post however. There's enough site tools to search or filter posts a member doesn't want to view. If its popular, it goes to the top, if its not it gets buried. Either way someone is reading it and getting something out of it. ;)

bread's done
Back