Unbelievable N64 deal (for morons)!!!

I HATE when idiots try this crap online, I got my N64 new years ago with expansion pack and DK64 for 40 bucks... I am always tempted to reply to these or outrageous ebay auctions...

I was just at a store yesterday in which I thought it was overpriced, not after hearing this guy's listing

You'd think for that price it would include a couple NICE games, not some football and wrestling crap you can pick up for about a buck apiece at your local gamestop...

[quote name='zman73']You'd think for that price it would include a couple NICE games, not some football and wrestling crap you can pick up for about a buck apiece at your local gamestop...[/quote]

Heck, for that price I'd expect it to come with a free hundred dollar bill :wink:

shit i wonder if this works with cars! my 1994 was 15 grandish new!! I bet i could get 12-13 grand!!! awesome. my ps2 was 300 bucks also, so can i get like 220$ for it?

obviously not a gamer

i saw some postings at my college on the bulliten board for a PSX, 4 crap sports games, and a mem card for $150 and a ps2 w/ madden 2002 and mem card for $250

some people just dont get it

Not to cut in on the discussion but, just to let you guys know I have a Sega Saturn with all accessories and 3 (Bug!, Sega Rally and Virtua Fighter 2) games for sale. I need to get rid of it quick so I'm letting it go for just $250. I paid well over $500 for all of this when it was new, this is a steal but I have to get rid of it so taking a loss is okay.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Typical Minnesotan who thinks that they can get $145 for stuff just because they paid over $350 for it a few years ago. fuck-ing idiot indeed.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm? I don't really understand. :)

[quote name='demomanTNA']Typical Minnesotan who thinks that they can get $145 for stuff just because they paid over $350 for it a few years ago. fuck-ing idiot indeed.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see the look on his face if he took those to EB and trade them in.

Hey! I went to school in Minnesota for 4 years and I have to say I'm offended...

that the Minnesota jokes didn't come out sooner. ;) Seriously, I bought an N64 w/ expansion from EB 3 years ago for $25. It wasn't supposed to have the expansion, but no one ever took it out & it was makred on the box for some reason. The clerk is like, "They don't come with expansion packs" "This one says it does." "Oh, you should probably get that one then."

[quote name='supermariomelee']I'd like to see the look on his face if he took those to EB and trade them in.[/QUOTE]

Dumbschmuck: I'd like to trade all this in.
EB Clerk (after adding it up): Okay we can give you 30 dollars instore credit.
Dumbschmuck: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONLY 30 DOLLARS? I PAID OVER FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY FOR THIS SO I DEMAND MY SATISFACTION.
EB Clerk: Well sir...
Dumbschmuck: NO YOU DON'T SIR ME. I'LL GO ONLINE AND SELL IT THERE. AND GET WHAT I WANT FOR IT.
EB Clerk: You go ahead and do that.

[quote name='daroga']Hey! I went to school in Minnesota for 4 years and I have to say I'm offended...

that the Minnesota jokes didn't come out sooner. ;) Seriously, I bought an N64 w/ expansion from EB 3 years ago for $25. It wasn't supposed to have the expansion, but no one ever took it out & it was makred on the box for some reason. The clerk is like, "They don't come with expansion packs" "This one says it does." "Oh, you should probably get that one then."[/QUOTE]

Only four years? Try 25 years of Minnesota....

Okay, Minnesota isn't that bad. But its dumb schmucks like this moron who make the rest of us look bad. :cry:

bread's done
Back