Uncharted 2 - $41.99 at Amazon Plus $10 Promotional Code

The $10 game credit from Amazon is losing it's credibility... I ordered ACII and I still haven't gotten the credit :whistle2:( I pre-ordered SSFFIV and i had to shoot them e-mail to get it.

[quote name='Serpentor']The $10 game credit from Amazon is losing it's credibility... I ordered ACII and I still haven't gotten the credit :whistle2:( I pre-ordered SSFFIV and i had to shoot them e-mail to get it.[/QUOTE]

personally I still think it beats the hell out of gamestops codes. $10 off a game at regular price (because you cant stack it when there is any type of sale going on) AND you have to pay for shipping? needless to say i dont buy from gamestop anymore after my recent $100 purchase that came with 3 codes. I take Amazon sales of GS any day..

Each time I've gotten the code from Amazon within a day or two of shipping. And Amazon lets me (a) stack codes and (b) use codes on already discounted games. Plus I have Amazon Prime, so free 2-day shipping and frequently release-date arrivals. With my GS coupon, it wouldn't apply (even with no other codes or sales) and I had to email them twice and eventually call them to get the $10 credited. Even then, they charged me twice (total of $5.98) for value shipping (because the 2 products "came from different warehouses") and charged me sales tax on the full (pre-code) order amount. I'll take Amazon any day.

Well, i do prefer $10 credits from Amazon than GS, i'm just saying it's a pain to e-mail them every time to get it...

I finally got my ACII credit after the e-mail:

Greetings from Amazon.com.

I've verified that your order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx does qualify for the Assassin's Creed $10 promotional certificate we recently offered. These certificates were sent to qualifying customers at the e-mail address associated with their account. I'm sorry you didn't receive that e-mail.

I've issued a promotional certificate to your account. You will not need to enter a code when you place your order.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com--we hope you enjoy your order.

The point being... Just give me the damn credit w/o writing to them.

Now, hmmm, should i apply the credit on U2? Pretty sweet deal...

[quote name='Serpentor']The $10 game credit from Amazon is losing it's credibility... I ordered ACII and I still haven't gotten the credit :whistle2:( I pre-ordered SSFFIV and i had to shoot them e-mail to get it.[/QUOTE]

I definitely prefer Amazon Game Credits to GameStop Game Credits however I agree with your comments. Because the last two times I got a game from Amazon with Video Game Credits attached they never sent them to me until I contacted them both times. Once for a $10 credit on Demons Souls and once for a $20 credit on Red Dead Redemption.

Never had issues getting credits here.

[quote name='finstersucks']good deal, but its expected to be a greatest hits title though later this month. E3??[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't doubt it. However my $20 credit for RDR makes this a sweet $21.99.

bread's done
Back