Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition Contest!

luan87us

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Log on and play the UNCHARTED 2 online Multiplayer Demo from Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 12:01 AM PST through Monday, October 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. We will be giving away 10 Fortune Hunter Editions randomly (not based on stats) each day. That’s 30 total FHEs being given away over three days. Just launch the Demo, go to the online lobby, select the Matchmaking icon and join any open match. Once joining a match, you will be entered into the promotion for that day.

Souce: Playstationblog!

Enter NOW!

Uncharted 2 looks absolutely amazing. I was gonna save up for a 360 Elite, but this game has seriously made me consider getting a PS3 instead. Too bad by the time I get the money it'll be too late to enter this contest.

I still find it stupid that they arent just putting it up to buy..but w/e chances of winning one in the contest is better than nothing I guess.

[quote name='SolidMGSnake']I still find it stupid that they arent just putting it up to buy..but w/e chances of winning one in the contest is better than nothing I guess.[/QUOTE]

Actually makes it a limited edition/more coveted for the people that get it.

[quote name='Malik112099']Actually makes it a limited edition/more coveted for the people that get it.[/QUOTE]

Actually it just makes it less coveted because most of the people who get one are just going to throw it up on Ebay.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Actually it just makes it less coveted because most of the people who get one are just going to throw it up on Ebay.[/QUOTE]

This makes no sense. They are only making something like 200 of the limited edition ones. That means lots of people want one while only 200 people will have their hands on it. That's the very definition of coveted.

bread's done
Back