Uncharted 2 GOTY (PS3) $34.99 at Amazon

[quote name='rpgfan']The price is too high for me to pull the trigger =/[/QUOTE]
No one cares what you buy or don't buy, nor that you're mildly upset about it.

[quote name='goodfella2487']no one cares what you buy or don't buy, nor that you're mildly upset about it.[/quote]

+1
And again, this game is none the less worth it at full price. For 34.99 it's a steal

[quote name='Goodfella2487']No one cares what you buy or don't buy, nor that you're mildly upset about it.[/QUOTE]
Uh, people always post something like this when someone posts a deal. What else are we supposed to comment on?

Anyone see this hitting less than $30 anytime soon, if at all? I traded in my vanilla version in hopes that I can get this version for a relatively cheap price in the future. This is a cool price and all, but I can wait for something better.

[quote name='ryushe']Anyone see this hitting less than $30 anytime soon, if at all? I traded in my vanilla version in hopes that I can get this version for a relatively cheap price in the future. This is a cool price and all, but I can wait for something better.[/QUOTE]

My guess is a few more months, especially with the announcement of the 3rd game, I would assume UC 2 will drop in price as a result.

[quote name='Goodfella2487']No one cares what you buy or don't buy, nor that you're mildly upset about it.[/QUOTE]

No one cares that no one cares what he buys or does not buy or that he's mildly upset about it. :lol:

I can't believe how many people are complaining about the price. The DLC alone is worth $35! You'd have to be an idiot to claim this is "too expensive".

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I can't believe how many people are complaining about the price. The DLC alone is worth $35! You'd have to be an idiot to claim this is "too expensive".[/QUOTE]

DLC is a tricky thing... it's really only worth anything to someone who is interested in specific aspects of the game, in this case multiplayer. So in this case, the lure of bonus DLC is completely uninteresting to me because I'm absolutely uninterested in the multiplayer aspects of UC2... as I assume others are as well.

bread's done
Back