UNCHARTED 2 @ Walmart for $40

In for one plus 15% bing cashback, plus I noticed that Walmart dropped MW2 down to $50 as well... [never noticed it being that much off yet]

[quote name='blacktrinary']Amazon price matched so quick! Not that I'm complaining....[/QUOTE]

I'm on the fence. Last time I bought a game at $40 was Assassin's Creed 2 years ago . . . it's still sealed.

I haven't finished the first Uncharted. My backlog is huge and I have so little time. I'm mostly interested in $10 games right now.

[quote name='schultzed']I'm on the fence. Last time I bought a game at $40 was Assassin's Creed 2 years ago . . . it's still sealed.

I haven't finished the first Uncharted. My backlog is huge and I have so little time. I'm mostly interested in $10 games right now.[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you said "Assassin's Creed 2" years ago. :booty:

Does anyone know if this price is also B&M?

I live so close to a Walmart that I'd rather pay it in cash over there instead of buying it online and having it "ship to store"

walmart and walmart.com are seperate entities so they often wont honor the price. Might want to call first to confirm before waisting a trip.

It's online only I went to a Walmart and they said that the deal was online only. The game rung up as $59.98. I ordered mine from amazon while I was at the mall.

[quote name='muncle']Does anyone know if this price is also B&M?

I live so close to a Walmart that I'd rather pay it in cash over there instead of buying it online and having it "ship to store"[/QUOTE]
It's online only I went to a Walmart and they said that the deal was online only. The game rung up as $59.98. I ordered mine from amazon while I was at the mall.

[quote name='Miro']Nice find OP. Watch Amazon PM this in like a few hours though.

15% Bing CB to make this even less! 40 - 6 = $34![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Miro']To each their own. Tax makes it 41.40 but Bing CB + Paypal CB (invite only) allowed me to shave off $8 for a total of $33.40. Plus my Walmart is like a five minute drive away so that helps.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Aleman']Walmart has 15% Bing cashback right now, Amazon doesn't ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nddave']Im going to do this thanks op. I also have 20 egift card from walmart 15% bing ill see what is left.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Aleman']Yes, go here (use Internet Explorer to be safe):

http://discoverbing.com/giftguides/merchants.html?fbid=aGz88VGcglk

Click on Walmart, follow the Walmart cashback link at the top of the search results page.

A Bing cashback window will popup, you'll have to create an account. Then it takes you to Walmart's page. Navigate to Uncharted 2 and complete the checkout all within that same browser window/tab.

You'll get an email from Bing sometime after the order is placed (anywhere from a few minutes to a couple days later) confirming the cashback. Then there is a waiting period of up to 60 days before they will deposit the cashback in your bank account.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NEgami']hey guys, is it still possible to get that 15% bing cashback on this game? have you all got it (bing) to work with walmart purchases?

thanks!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='S_G']It looks like Walmart includes the shipping cost when calculating tax, so depending on which shipping option you choose, the final price will come out to more than Amazon even with Bing cashback.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='turbotortuga']In for one plus 15% bing cashback, plus I noticed that Walmart dropped MW2 down to $50 as well... [never noticed it being that much off yet][/QUOTE]

[quote name='icqpimp']It's online only I went to a Walmart and they said that the deal was online only. The game rung up as $59.98. I ordered mine from amazon while I was at the mall.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering how you guys did with Walmart. Hmmm.....? :whistle2:k

alas, don't have a ps3 (yet) but when i do, this is going to be one of the first 5 games i pick up ;-) (along with FF13, SSF4, Heavenly Sword and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2)

Brock F'N Sampson;6561884]Alright said:
Wow, you waited less than an hour before declaring that nobody would help you. Good call, because people spend all their time staring at one particular Internet posting waiting for someone to post a question.

First of all, the Bing purchase doesn't always show up right away in your Bing account. Second, even if it does you don't get the cash right away.

Third, if Black Friday almost put you in debt and you're still buying video games, then you have bigger problems you need help with.

Going to rent the first one.
Should I get this if I never played the first? Will I still be able to understand it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I probly got the best deal on my end of the stick here. I ordered on Thanksgiving when the game was still 49.96. I applied my $20 GC from MW2 as well as 15% bing cb. Total was 35.45 with 7.49 cashback.

Now I emailed walmart and they refunded me the difference+tax which is 10.83...Now all in all I only paid $17.13 for Uncharted 2 after cashback and everything

[quote name='SmartassConsumer']Going to rent the first one.
Should I get this if I never played the first? Will I still be able to understand it?[/QUOTE]

I asked some people the same thing on another message board. They said there are some references to the first but they're mostly jokes.

[quote name='icedrake523']I asked some people the same thing on another message board. They said there are some references to the first but they're mostly jokes.[/QUOTE]

From the tid bits that I've seen, the joke references to the first game are very good imho... in a way that has you chuckle inside a little whilst having flashbacks of what was referenced.

Honestly, if you have a PS3, the question isn't "Should I play the first one?".... It's suppose to be, "Why haven't I played the first one?" :)

got mine off Amazon. With my $20 promo credit, it was $20 even with FSSS right out the door. Should make a nice Christmas gift for the little bro

[quote name='jcp42877']got mine off Amazon. With my $20 promo credit, it was $20 even with FSSS right out the door. Should make a nice Christmas gift for the little bro[/QUOTE]

did you get the promo credit from previous purchases from amazon? sorry, never bought anything from amazon except textbooks.

[quote name='tommyjaix']I probly got the best deal on my end of the stick here. I ordered on Thanksgiving when the game was still 49.96. I applied my $20 GC from MW2 as well as 15% bing cb. Total was 35.45 with 7.49 cashback.

Now I emailed walmart and they refunded me the difference+tax which is 10.83...Now all in all I only paid $17.13 for Uncharted 2 after cashback and everything[/QUOTE]

You don't get Bing CB if you use your gift card on your order. Just an FYI. It might say pending in your account, but I doubt it'll go through once the 60 days are up.

[quote name='Miro']You don't get Bing CB if you use your gift card on your order. Just an FYI. It might say pending in your account, but I doubt it'll go through once the 60 days are up.[/QUOTE]

are you sure? method of payment doesn't matter

[quote name='agentghost']are you sure? method of payment doesn't matter[/QUOTE]

Your purchase might not be eligible for cashback for one of the following reasons:
  • You opened the store's website in a different web browser.
  • Your browser is not configured to accept cookies.
  • The purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking the eligible advertisement or listing. This would include opening a new browser window or tab within the same browser.
  • Your order was canceled or the goods or services were returned.
  • The store didn't report the purchase to Microsoft.
  • You also used a separate discount or coupon, a gift card, or a gift certificate.
  • The goods or services were acquired for resale or other business purposes.
  • You made the purchase from yourself or entities that you control.
  • You've exceeded the annual monetary cap on cashback rewards.
  • Additional limitations for purchases on certain store sites might apply. Those limitations are disclosed on the store site.

Taken from: http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/...houldIDoWhenAPurchaseIsntShowingUpInMyAccount

If the Bing CB shows up in your account, congrats. But otherwise, I don't think it should work.

Got my game in the mail today. Sort of disappointed, it came in a thin bubble wrap and the game box was torn :/ At least I can swap it for another in store ._.

My site-to-store arrived yesterday and I picked it up today. Bing didn't automatically give me my CB and I had to email them but eventually I got it through. $32.14 after Bing CB and Paypal CB.

^ I had to e-mail them also, not sure what was up with that~ Good to hear yours went through I just e-mailed them this morning ;p

[quote name='tommyjaix']be a true CAG and rent the first one, beat it in 7hrs, then return it[/QUOTE]
thats what i did :)
bought it used from gamestop and beat it within a week so i returned it. free rental ftw

[quote name='el leon']thats what i did :)
bought it used from gamestop and beat it within a week so i returned it. free rental ftw[/QUOTE]

You can do that as many times?

bread's done
Back