Uncharted 3 $29.99 at Amazon Lightning Deal

[quote name='twiceborn']I'm in line...at 500+.[/QUOTE]
Me too. They did say my chances were good at getting it though (which seems wrong).

lmfao went RIP in the first 30 seconds, i got lucky

i heard it was sold out at a lot of best buys this year, dat drake B^)

I got one right away and was about to check out, was going to sell for a profit. Then I realized thats a stupid idea and I should let someone get it who actually wants to play the game. Too bad I waited in the cold for 3 hours at best buy last night to get my $30 copy. :(

clicked the exact moment it came online, got waitlisted, chance said i was good to get it. Just placed the order when it poped up. Only thing I wanted this Black friday besides the 199.99 42" sharp at BB and 199.99 xbox/kinect/50 credit lightening, but refused to wait till midnight to get it and did not get the other lightening deal due to the screwup.

Its all good.

Item(s) Subtotal: $51.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Lightning Deal: -$22.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $29.99
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: -$29.99

[quote name='DaShaka']I got one right away and was about to check out, was going to sell for a profit. Then I realized thats a stupid idea and I should let someone get it who actually wants to play the game. Too bad I waited in the cold for 3 hours at best buy last night to get my $30 copy. :([/QUOTE]

:applause:

Missed this, I don't mind, I didn't like uncharted 2 multiplayer online much, figured this will be the same. I was able to grab gears 3 and A. City from amazon though

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']what browsers do you guys use? I dont have any trouble at all getting these super popular deals.[/QUOTE]

Dude browsers have zero to do with LDs.

Didn't think Amazon would have this since it wasn't part of Cheapy's post with the LDs. Either way, mine shipped from BB.com so at least I got it for under $30.

[quote name='Raye']Didn't think Amazon would have this since it wasn't part of Cheapy's post with the LDs. Either way, mine shipped from BB.com so at least I got it for under $30.[/QUOTE]

same here. apparently they added some deals late to the lightning deals maybe to match best buy. good thing i got this at best buy though.

also uncharted 3 will probably price drop pretty quick so for those that missed out just wait for another deal.

[quote name='CaoPi']Missed this, I don't mind, I didn't like uncharted 2 multiplayer online much, figured this will be the same. I was able to grab gears 3 and A. City from amazon though[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ, this game's multiplayer isnt at all similar to uncharted 2. in UC3 you have loadouts, boosters (perks), and kickbacks (you get them for accumulating medals which you get for killing people, staying in cover for x amount of time etc.) Plus you can sprint which completely changed the dynamic of the multiplayer. Higher health is also a change. And the co op this time actually has an adventure mode which is like a mini story in addition to other modes such as arena (cycling objectives) and hunter (where you and someone else play with the computer controlled characters to stop the heroes from capturing the treasure.).

There's tons of characters and another new addition is gun modifications that improve a variety of things such as reload speed, accuracy etc.

Also you can prestige at level 75 in the game.

lastly, there are things called power plays that help a team if they are losing by a big margin of points.

yeah its way different then UC2's mp.

ps. hell yeah protoman!

[quote name='Muthafodder']Dude browsers have zero to do with LDs.[/QUOTE]

Switching to firefox from chrome eliminated the orange circle of death for me on LDs.

I figured they would match BB, so I just guessed that it would be Uncharted 3 despite it not being listed by cheapy. Also it didn't make sense that they would have a 2 year old game up for a lightning deal.

these were crazy. i clicked add and boom it was gone. Oh well drake...going to have to wait for you to drop in price before i play your next installment.

Amazon can 'F' off. Why even have a deal on something that sells out in 30 secs? I got screwed on Batman last night even though I ordered it as soon as it went online.

[quote name='VA']Amazon can 'F' off. Why even have a deal on something that sells out in 30 secs? I got screwed on Batman last night even though I ordered it as soon as it went online.[/QUOTE]

Because there are others out there that are not you who did get the deal and they probably clicked a micro-second before you. And while the orange circle of doom circled and circled, draining your hopes and dreams of fighting and (spoiler!) defeating the Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Hugo Strange, and Bizarro (Oh noes, did I spoil the plot twist? DID I? You won't know because you missed out on the deal!), elsewhere other bat-fans had their faith in humanity and amazon and freedom and the 1% and capitalism restored by the quick arrival of an, "Add to cart/View your cart" orange button of joy-joy-happy-batgasming.

And now to have the same unhappy dashing of all hopes and dreams of playing a game as the most limber Ordinary Joe with friends who are only mildly less limber and agile despite being old drunks and/or nagging almost-wives... well, that is a wellspring of disappointment. And to imagine that those same bat-fans who were jizzing all over the thought of being able to finally take Catwoman for a test drive while wearing her skin-tight leather are NOW the ones getting to have their way with Nathan Drake, too...

Well, it chafes like wearing jeans after having fallen into a river. It strains like climbing bare rock with your hands for hours on end. It aches like running for hours and hours would. It really does cause suffering. I'm with you. I getchoo.

But this is BF and we're just lucky the Amazon site isn't completely shutting down like it used to years ago. At least we get to watch that little orange circle loop while we're sobbing bleary-eyed at 4 AM in the morning after having set an alarm to be sure we didn't miss that ONE deal we REALLY wanted while we're warm in our jammies and watching TV and browsing the web in our comfiest chair with our blankie wrapped around us, having just taken a break from playing Skyrim which apparently is immune to Dealz.

Time was, friend, we didn't even get a little circle to amuse us. It'd just crash and like that scene in Jingle All the Way where everyone is scrambling on the ground fighting over a power ball to get that last Power Man and not be forced to give their children his plucky side kick Booster, people'd be scrambling to reload that site before the other bajillions and mass panic would ensue as all the mass reloading would keep the site down longer and longer, but no one would know everyone else was locked out. Causing more reloading, rinse, repeat.

If you really wanted the deal and you wanted it so bad you could taste it, you'd do what the maniacs do: go and wait in front of a store after you eat your turkey and pack yourself a turkey sammich. You'll get bonus points if while you wait, about two hours before the store is to open, you begin rhythmically banging on the glass sliding doors with your fists while making a crazy face and saying in a low voice, "Batman."

Over and over, "Batman," you say to no one and to everyone. Increase your volume every fifteen minutes until by the time the employees are on the other side of the double doors, looking afraid and desperate to find somewhere to hide, you're practically screaming it.

"Batman!"
"Batman!"

When the police come to try and subdue you, resist and be sure to swipe your cape/long jacket in the face of any heavily armored SWAT who show up after you easily dispatch the first police who show up. And when they pepper spray you with leftovers from the ones they used on the Occupy Protesters, you take it like a man. A batman. Remember, Batman AC starts with Batman at an Occupy Gotham Protest. (Of course, this is a joke. As we all know, Batman AC is secretly the Rich 1% attempting to defeat the 99% who have become cantankerous because they have been denied things like a warm jail cell, steady meals, an environment not ripe with killing and encounters with super villains on every block.)

So you should ask yourself, WWBD?

[quote name='integralsmatic']these were crazy. i clicked add and boom it was gone. Oh well drake...going to have to wait for you to drop in price before i play your next installment.[/QUOTE]

Now I feel better I fell asleep last night.

it was a pretty bad deal considering that once it was available it put me on a waitlist and then BAM sold out...

i was able to get amazon to honor the deal last night after i attempted to put it in my cart and it said the deal was in my cart and i had 15 minutes to check out but the game wasnt appearing. So during that time i chatted with them.

[quote name='escofrmjc']i was able to get amazon to honor the deal last night after i attempted to put it in my cart and it said the deal was in my cart and i had 15 minutes to check out but the game wasnt appearing. So during that time i chatted with them.[/QUOTE]

Same here but I was just trying to buy and flip back for a 4 dollar credit profit so I didnt bother with complaining, since I already had it from best buy with the buy 2 get one free 39.99 and under yesterday, got dead island, batman AC, and uncharted 3 new for 59.98 plus tax. So three almost new release games for the price of one new release.

I got a copy last night, but I'm really surprised. I was on the wait list, then off then I had to click to get back on. All the mean while $10 off LBP was going nowhere.

bread's done
Back