Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition 64.99 at BestBuy (YMMV?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually just came back from my local Best Buy in Brentwood, MO, and I can confirm seeing the Uncharted 3 CE available for this price - $64.99. They had them stacked high and ready to go.

Now if only Skyrim's CE is that price...

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']I picked my up yesterday while trying to decide on a wireless gaming headset. If this has already been posted forgive me and please delete. If not, enjoy!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Unchart...004736&skuId=2877929&st=UNCHARTED 3&lp=3&cp=1[/QUOTE]

Only about four times prior.. but in all seriousness I'm glad to hear that it is still at $64.99. Sometimes Best Buy will jack the prices on these CE after a few weeks of having them on a semi clearance

[quote name='GBAstar']Only about four times prior.. but in all seriousness I'm glad to hear that it is still at $64.99. Sometimes Best Buy will jack the prices on these CE after a few weeks of having them on a semi clearance[/QUOTE]

Ive been busy with class and really haven't been visiting CAG lately, if so i would have jumped on this then.I still had a nice amount in gc's so it was a no brainer for me.I hoping it drops again in the next 30 days....now if everything just pans out wit skyrim.....

Confirmed in Oklahoma City (by Quail Springs Mall). No way I am paying $65 knowing I can get the game for $10 (through Sony RLS - retail employees only).

I'm pretty sure it's not a YMMV price, it's $65 on the site. I already played Uncharted 3 but I figure it's good to pick up at this price, especially if I can sell the extras to offset the cost.

Awesome thanks op!
grin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back