Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

Moore, OK store had 3 the other day. Stopped in yesterday to grab a Batman Steelbook and noticed they were all gone. :lol:

Just got back from best buy at old orchard in skokie, IL to get KoA and saw one fucking uncharted 3 left. Bought that shit up, can't believe it.

[quote name='legendarydogs']Just got back from best buy at old orchard in skokie, IL to get KoA and saw one fucking uncharted 3 left. Bought that shit up, can't believe it.[/QUOTE]

nice, grats.

I ordered 1 after the day this deal first came about. All the best buys in Texas except for Odessa sold out. However the next day 1 near me showed available so I ordered it. I never got the email saying it was ready to pick up last week, but I called today and they said its waiting for me :)

I can also confirm they seem to be restocking these, albeit in a limited manner.

I was in the Menifee, CA BB yesterday to get a price adjustment and they had one copy, which I snagged immediately. The box was pristine, suggesting this had come right off the factory floor.

[quote name='hashiriya1']Fry's will price match.[/QUOTE]

i thought they only pricematch if the store with the lower price has it in stock

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']Found one near me. Do I really need this though? I already have Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

You could trade yours in for $15/$16GCU(after the 50% bonus), get the CE for $15, and sell the online pass on eBay.

[quote name='Abeja']So what is the weight on this thing for people that have shipped it out? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I shipped one at @ 5 lbs.

Holy, CAG you have been great. Thanks to the community, I was able to snag 2x Uncharted 3: CE's, an Assassins Creed: Brotherhood CE, a Max Payne 3: SE and a Tron: CE for....130 dollars and 45 cents total WTF. I feel sorry for the people who paid MSRP. Keep up the good work people.

My most expensive and most worth while buy. I got it at 30 dollars on best buy and it is worth every penny. Im extremly cheap when it comes to gaming but uncharted 3 is such a great game. It's a lot of fun getting all the treasures and you will defintly want to finish it on it's hardest level. Then we get to the goodies. The ring, the belt buckle, the steal bookcase, and the statue. My personal favorite besides the game is the ring. If you have a PS3 this is defintly a deal you will not want to miss. Plus it comes in a treasure box, what more could we ask for, for 30 dollars.

[quote name='Kikyou1']My most expensive and most worth while buy. I got it at 30 dollars on best buy and it is worth every penny. Im extremly cheap when it comes to gaming but uncharted 3 is such a great game. It's a lot of fun getting all the treasures and you will defintly want to finish it on it's hardest level. Then we get to the goodies. The ring, the belt buckle, the steal bookcase, and the statue. My personal favorite besides the game is the ring. If you have a PS3 this is defintly a deal you will not want to miss. Plus it comes in a treasure box, what more could we ask for, for 30 dollars.[/QUOTE]

$30 is your most expensive purchase? You bring a whole new meaning to the term CHEAPassgamer.

[quote name='Tsel']$30 is your most expensive purchase? You bring a whole new meaning to the term CHEAPassgamer.[/QUOTE]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

[quote name='Tsel']$30 is your most expensive purchase? You bring a whole new meaning to the term CHEAPassgamer.[/QUOTE]

Not counting the 300 dollar PS3 I got with 300gb and MW3, But yeah it's new CE of Uncharted 3 at 30$ a used copy of GT5 at 25$ and everything else has been 15$ or less. Times are tough no money to spend on video games so I only shop when great deals are bieng held. It kind of helps im patient and very picky about the games I want. Plus I hardly ever buy a game as soon as it comes out 60 dollars for a new game with out any DLC or CE just doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

When this deal was first posted it was OOS at my local store so I'm amazed it came back in my area. Wasn't really expecting that to be honest.

... Still at $30 I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger.

I'm surprised you guys are still able to find this. The day this went live all my local BBYs were cleared out, instantly.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']When this deal was first posted it was OOS at my local store so I'm amazed it came back in my area. Wasn't really expecting that to be honest.

... Still at $30 I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they still have them at this price at my best buy, I highly recomend you "pull the trigger". Probably the best game I have playd in PS3 so far. You can wait to see if it gets to 25$ but I highly doubt thats going to happen. So take it from a very cheapassgamer, this deals worth it. :)

If you're that cheap, you would have had a field day at Target in April of last year!!!!!!!!

Target was giving away a combination of a $100 gift card AND a $60 gift card with each PS3 purchase!!!!!! Some people got the MW3 bundle and some other bundles, I think. It was crazy!!!!!!!:applause::bouncy::whee:

I, personally, call my PS3 a $140 PS3(though I paid $300) because I turned 1 of the gift cards into a Visa gift card and decided to leave the rest at Target for those insane game clearances they were having among other things!!!!!:D

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm surprised you guys are still able to find this. The day this went live all my local BBYs were cleared out, instantly.[/QUOTE]

At my BB it didn't have a price, I had to ask somebody to scan it to find out the $30 price. I imagine most people don't think to ask if the normally $100 CE is cheaper if it's not marked as such.

Uh . . . showing as in stock online. I already bought a bunch and sold most of them at cost to local CAG's, so I'm not going to try to complete checkout. But someone who missed this earlier may want to give it a try.

[quote name='@FIF']Uh . . . showing as in stock online. I already bought a bunch and sold most of them at cost to local CAG's, so I'm not going to try to complete checkout. But someone who missed this earlier may want to give it a try.[/QUOTE]

Not in stock for shipping. Store pick up only.

[quote name='thelonepig']Not in stock for shipping. Store pick up only.[/QUOTE]

It was in stock for about 5 hours. Went OOS after being posted on SD.

[quote name='@FIF']It was in stock for about 5 hours. Went OOS after being posted on SD.[/QUOTE]

I am trying to locate the link for SD and am not noticing a new one since last month. When you posted it, it had Add To Cart BUT not available for shipping.

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm surprised you guys are still able to find this. The day this went live all my local BBYs were cleared out, instantly.[/QUOTE]

This :/

[quote name='eXiON']So am I the only one that bought a launch 60GB PS3? :([/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm in the same boat and misery loves company. . . .

If anything I see that as a good thing for everyone. Wish I could have had me one of these collectors editons couldn't get one of these or the batman AC CE. Best buy has been offering good deals but its so good its extremely limited.

[quote name='eXiON']So am I the only one that bought a launch 60GB PS3? :([/QUOTE]

Bought with the speedy1961 spoiled price drop July 07 b/c they were nuking backwards compatibility.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']If you're that cheap, you would have had a field day at Target in April of last year!!!!!!!!

Target was giving away a combination of a $100 gift card AND a $60 gift card with each PS3 purchase!!!!!! Some people got the MW3 bundle and some other bundles, I think. It was crazy!!!!!!!:applause::bouncy::whee:

I, personally, call my PS3 a $140 PS3(though I paid $300) because I turned 1 of the gift cards into a Visa gift card and decided to leave the rest at Target for those insane game clearances they were having among other things!!!!!:D[/QUOTE]

Mw3 wasn't out then

^^She is talking about the Black Ops bundle. I bought 2 PS3s for myself and one for my brother. 2 of them we exchanged for the Black ops bundle, the other was a 250 GB that was on clearance.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^She is talking about the Black Ops bundle. I bought 2 PS3s for myself and one for my brother. 2 of them we exchanged for the Black ops bundle, the other was a 250 GB that was on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Ok . TY. Lol! I knew it was 1 of those!:lol: I was about to Google the thread to see which it was!:)

[quote name='cagfansub']Wondering if they will drop this to $19.99 following Amazon?[/QUOTE]
The Collector's Edition was $19.99 on Amazon? I'm thinking just the regular version maybe.

I'm surprised that they still have any collector's editions, and at that price! I actually bought Uncharted 3 on Black Friday last year, for the same price. The collector's edition would easily be worth the price. As for Uncharted 3 itself, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Uncharted 2. Interpret that as you may.

yeah, the first game was amazing, second game was epic, third game disappointed me (but still a great game, just the bar was set really fuckn high for it)

Where are you guys still finding these?! I completely missed out on this deal and been punching myself for it ever since...
If only Amazon price matched...

[quote name='Forsvaine']I'm surprised that they still have any collector's editions, and at that price! I actually bought Uncharted 3 on Black Friday last year, for the same price. The collector's edition would easily be worth the price. As for Uncharted 3 itself, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Uncharted 2. Interpret that as you may.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I enjoyed the first Uncharted, loved the second one, but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to finish playing the third game.

[quote name='Quagmilion']Where are you guys still finding these?! I completely missed out on this deal and been punching myself for it ever since...
If only Amazon price matched...[/QUOTE]
Some CAGs still report seeing it in BBYs. But for me, almost all BBYs in the downtown L.A. area were immediately cleared out the day it went live. Luckily I got one shipped.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah. I enjoyed the first Uncharted, loved the second one, but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to finish playing the third game.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I only really enjoyed the second game in the franchise. The third was a sloppy mess with its writing, and the first one was a boring little shooter that did too little to demand my attention.

I definitely recommend the second, and while I can safely say that this thread's deal is really good, I can't, in good conscience, recommend the third game.

bread's done
Back