Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception coming 2011

I kicked butt tonight. I went 15-5 (6 assists) then 2 or 3 rounds later I went 16-7 (5 assists). Moved up like 2 levels too, now at lvl 13 :D

I really couldn't get the hang of UC2 MP when I played in that beta, and I just kind of gave up on it, but the more I play these I feel myself learning new strategies when shooting, and just little shortcuts around the map. It's quite fun

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I knew it could stack as soon as I used a kickback on day 1 and saw it didn't say 0/6, or whatever your kickback medal requirement was.

If someone has earned the ability to fire off more than 2 RPG shots they've been very kind to your team, or the other team, by not using their earned RPG to begin with. If they've unlocked the ability to use it multiple times, the other team is just bad. I don't see why it should punish players who have skill.

It's like forcing me to use a kickback in objective mode, when it might be much wiser to save multiples up to use for a later round. This new setup is a step backwards.

One thing they must address is spawning on a buddy in Chateau, only to be spawned between a wall. I have had this happen twice, and both times I've had to grenade myself to respawn, adding a death to my team and costing me time to get other players or help my team.[/QUOTE]
It's not punishing it's keeping the game play intact. Seriously, how fun would the game be for everyone if player's had a kickback 3-4 times in a row? If the game was supposed to play out with people having kickback's like that there would be no reason to have them as a special from time to time and they should just be a permanent fixture they could call booster #3.

[quote name='Cerebral_One']Seriously, how fun would the game be for everyone if [great] player's had a kickback 3-4 times in a row? [/QUOTE]
Quite fun, actually. I enjoy having double the points of the second place person on my team because I'm playing that well.

Seriously, the problem being described here isn't stacking kickbacks, it's people playing the game poorly. If I'm stacking medals and kickbacks, it's because the other team is awful at the game.

Also, why does the Cinema not capture games that you join into? I played a hardcore game last night that went into sudden death (I didn't think hardcore could do that) where I got 5 not alive and won the match. That should be in a play of the week, as opposed to the lousy montage they have playing now on Uncharted TV. Naturally, I can't prove any of this since it's not listed in my Cinema selection. What a disappointing feature.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Quite fun, actually. I enjoy having double the points of the second place person on my team because I'm playing that well.

Seriously, the problem being described here isn't stacking kickbacks, it's people playing the game poorly. If I'm stacking medals and kickbacks, it's because the other team is awful at the game.

Also, why does the Cinema not capture games that you join into? I played a hardcore game last night that went into sudden death (I didn't think hardcore could do that) where I got 5 not alive and won the match. That should be in a play of the week, as opposed to the lousy montage they have playing now on Uncharted TV. Naturally, I can't prove any of this since it's not listed in my Cinema selection. What a disappointing feature.[/QUOTE]

It would be a lot of fun if the same was done to you by a better player I presume. Or are you one of the top players to ever play Uncharted? But that's not the main point. The point is that everyone would know you could stack and everyone would do it. The kickback would become a booster. There's a reason why it's called a kickback and why it is only supposed to come every now and then.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Quite fun, actually. I enjoy having double the points of the second place person on my team because I'm playing that well.

Also, why does the Cinema not capture games that you join into? I played a hardcore game last night that went into sudden death (I didn't think hardcore could do that) where I got 5 not alive and won the match. That should be in a play of the week, as opposed to the lousy montage they have playing now on Uncharted TV. Naturally, I can't prove any of this since it's not listed in my Cinema selection. What a disappointing feature.[/QUOTE]
This is the type of bullshit attitude that made me stop playing Uncharted 2's competitive multiplayer. Between the glitchers and the 24/7 douchebags who do nothing else in their free time I was lucky if I ever got in ONE kill per game and it was usually a melee kill.

I play games to HAVE FUN, but playing against people who play all day every day and actually care about their score/rank is when I bow out.
[quote name='Cerebral_One']It would be a lot of fun if the same was done to you by a better player I presume. Or are you one of the top players to ever play Uncharted? But that's not the main point. The point is that everyone would know you could stack and everyone would do it. The kickback would become a booster. There's a reason why it's called a kickback and why it is only supposed to come every now and then.[/QUOTE]
I'd love to see that happen to some of the better players. Watching them get annihilated by total noobs and then ragequit before the game ends so it won't affect their precious win/loss or rank just makes me laugh.

It's like when I play the GTA free mode at night and some fuckwad comes in and immediately runs for a chopper and then griefs you for 20-30 minutes, following you and trying to kill you(always play friendly fire OFF) regardless of how long it takes.

Then when the tables are turned and they're on the receiving end you're suddenly being messaged for 20 minutes about how you're a loser and pussy cuz you're in a chopper or how they 'have to go and watch tv'. They make up excuses and/or ragequit when the shoes on the other foot, in other words.

What I'd like to see in mp games is a FAIR matchmaking mode, where equally leveled players are matched and let's see how many of these long time 24/7 nothing else better to do players keep playing after being trounced and losing a rank or nine.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This is the type of bullshit attitude that made me stop playing Uncharted 2's competitive multiplayer. Between the glitchers and the 24/7 douchebags who do nothing else in their free time I was lucky if I ever got in ONE kill per game and it was usually a melee kill.

I play games to HAVE FUN, but playing against people who play all day every day and actually care about their score/rank is when I bow out.

I'd love to see that happen to some of the better players. Watching them get annihilated by total noobs and then ragequit before the game ends so it won't affect their precious win/loss or rank just makes me laugh.

It's like when I play the GTA free mode at night and some fuckwad comes in and immediately runs for a chopper and then griefs you for 20-30 minutes, following you and trying to kill you(always play friendly fire OFF) regardless of how long it takes.

Then when the tables are turned and they're on the receiving end you're suddenly being messaged for 20 minutes about how you're a loser and pussy cuz you're in a chopper or how they 'have to go and watch tv'. They make up excuses and/or ragequit when the shoes on the other foot, in other words.

What I'd like to see in mp games is a FAIR matchmaking mode, where equally leveled players are matched and let's see how many of these long time 24/7 nothing else better to do players keep playing after being trounced and losing a rank or nine.;)[/QUOTE]

the match making in un mp has never been any good and its not in the beta either. your best bet to fnding a "fair" game is making your own 10 people group because theres a number of really good people whp play uncharted but theres way more noobs playing in this beta.

i consider myself a decent un player but the only time ive been temped to quit during this beta is because im bored and winning is too easy. people camp alot in this game especially in the chateau up near the rope which a good cluster grenade clears that out. the best game ive had so far was 30 and 3 which should never happen but it did.

theyve nerfed alot of diff weapons and added in alot of stuff to make the game easier for non players to play but even an avg uncharted player can rack up big kills because how how things are and the fact that many of the people playing are new to un mp.

It's not even that I'm new to the mp as I did play a bunch of UC2's, but that they borked the supposed story co-op type levels that my friends who kept bugging me to download the beta for kept saying there were.

I hate, hate, hate deathmatch(unless I can play unconventionally like using a tank/vehicle/other assist) and I really hate those 'grab the bag of gold' bullshit levels, so unless ND brings back the story model levels this file will likely sit on my PS3 unplayed.

Only reason I'd probably go into the beta anymore is to watch the Uncharted TV thing to see if they put up anymore regular gameplay videos from the main game itself.

I don't understand these replies about playing against people who play it all day. I try to play two of each gametype each day (to get the unlocks for the retail game), three if I can get on later in the night. I'm still able to play well. But the complaint I don't get is how people seem to be surprised that there are people online who play to win. I play every online game aggressively, as I don't enjoy losing.

You still have to earn kickbacks. They're not given to you at the start of the match. That's what I'm not understanding here about the complaint. If I'm already unlocking kickbacks early into a match, the other team isn't playing well.

The hardcore game I described previously was in a match where my teammates were all below level 20, and the opposing team was all above level 20. I completely agree that it's unfair to place players with such high rank discrepancy in a match against each other, especially in a game where ranks deliver unlocks to use in games. They should only allow ranks 10 (or even as high as 15) to play against lower ranks to allow for more balanced gameplay.

But to solve the kickback issue, if [bad] players stop dying, [good] players will stop getting kickbacks. It's that simple.

That's not my problem with stacking kickbacks. I usually do pretty well on UC3 mp. From a game design standpoint I believe game play is best for everyone if kickbacks work how ND planned them to, I think they agree with me. I remember stacking a kickback once during the early beta, it was fun and I was disappointed when I noticed it no longer working, but I would prefer to have balanced game play over kicking people's asses because I could stack or having chaos because everyone is stacking.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I don't understand these replies about playing against people who play it all day. I try to play two of each gametype each day (to get the unlocks for the retail game), three if I can get on later in the night. I'm still able to play well. But the complaint I don't get is how people seem to be surprised that there are people online who play to win. I play every online game aggressively, as I don't enjoy losing.

You still have to earn kickbacks. They're not given to you at the start of the match. That's what I'm not understanding here about the complaint. If I'm already unlocking kickbacks early into a match, the other team isn't playing well.

The hardcore game I described previously was in a match where my teammates were all below level 20, and the opposing team was all above level 20. I completely agree that it's unfair to place players with such high rank discrepancy in a match against each other, especially in a game where ranks deliver unlocks to use in games. They should only allow ranks 10 (or even as high as 15) to play against lower ranks to allow for more balanced gameplay.

But to solve the kickback issue, if [bad] players stop dying, [good] players will stop getting kickbacks. It's that simple.[/QUOTE]
But again, some of us playing these modes/games just want to play it to experience the game and NOT to 'get a win' or 'level up' and just don't give a shit about stats, rank or level.

To me there are more important things in life than winning at some online game, which is why I try not to play the 'organized' modes on games that often anymore. If I do, I still play the way I intend to play.

Yet more often than not I've had people(apparently very serious players) wanting to kick me from games for 'not playing right'. I guess if you're playing deathmatch you're supposed to run across the map at each other guns ablaze, even though there are cars/trucks that are drivable that you can use to aid you.

Of course, I also tend to use those vehicles in deathmatch to aid in getting kills. I drive around people trying to kill me and I shoot at them while they struggle to keep up.

To me that was both fun and allowed me to get kills, which is something that I likely would NOT have been able to do too frequently without the assistance of a vehicle.:cry:

Basically what I'm saying is, you play your way and I'll play mine, but not all of us are going to have a coronary if we don't level up.

they should still let you stack kickbacks in co-op.

they could balance the kickbacks in competitive by letting them stack but raising the medal count. make smoke 12 medals instead of 7. make the rpg 20 instead of 14. then who cares if they stack, cuz its pretty hard to get 40 medals in 1 game.

[quote name='8bitArtist']they should still let you stack kickbacks in co-op.

they could balance the kickbacks in competitive by letting them stack but raising the medal count. make smoke 12 medals instead of 7. make the rpg 20 instead of 14. then who cares if they stack, cuz its pretty hard to get 40 medals in 1 game.[/QUOTE]

That would just be a ridiculous amount of medals to get, and would pretty much make it harder on the players that aren't that good.

All I can really complain about right now is the chateau map glitches.

Wtf happened to the 2vs2vs2 campfest tdm and the regular coop mode? A little pissed that in hardcore mode everyone seems to run right for the power weapons every few minutes. Can't they make it so the power weapons only respawn once a match and start out in 1 of like 8 places instead of being in the same place everytime. I know in uncharted 2 it was fun to battle it out at the beginning of the match for the power weapons in the temple but that map was way better than these maps. Speedy G in normal mode is so stupid, you can basically fun circles around people and get a melee steath kill on them at will and in 1 game i had 2 speedy G's like 10 seconds apart from one another lol.

Naughty Dog is good at making there games worse. Now the AK47 is like an m4 with down the irons and bullets that are wild still register hits. Now the best way to kill people is run and gun with the ak and then melee them. They just made the game much, much worse.

[quote name='Mr. 420']Now the best way to kill people is run and gun with the micro and then melee them. They just made the game much, much worse.[/QUOTE]

fixed for ya.

[quote name='8bitArtist']fixed for ya.[/QUOTE]

lol too true at this point i dont even borhter with the gmal unless somone is shooting me from a distance.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's not even that I'm new to the mp as I did play a bunch of UC2's, but that they borked the supposed story co-op type levels that my friends who kept bugging me to download the beta for kept saying there were.

I hate, hate, hate deathmatch(unless I can play unconventionally like using a tank/vehicle/other assist) and I really hate those 'grab the bag of gold' bullshit levels, so unless ND brings back the story model levels this file will likely sit on my PS3 unplayed.

Only reason I'd probably go into the beta anymore is to watch the Uncharted TV thing to see if they put up anymore regular gameplay videos from the main game itself.[/QUOTE]

Coop Adventure mode is coming on Sunday. That might be the story coop you are looking for.

[quote name='Cerebral_One']Coop Adventure mode is coming on Sunday. That might be the story coop you are looking for.[/QUOTE]
I hope so. Otherwise I feel like I've wasted time downloading this beta.:roll:

I just finished a few matches of the beta for the first time and I must say that I am not at all impressed. I dont remember UC 2 feeling this "muddy" in the run department or looking this bad. I know its a beta and lacks polish, but the Gears 3 and Halo Reach betas looked far better and were more fun IMO. Is it just me? Im hoping the MP is alot better when the actual product is released, but as it stands now I am not one bit impressed. Oh well, I just hope the single player is good. If the MP isnt doing anything new then Ill just stick to CoD.

I'm loving this beta. It took a couple matches to get use to the movement, but I'm pretty use to it now. I'm pretty impressed by the range of modes. The only problem I can find is getting stuck with Rambo-like partners during the siege rounds in coop arena. I wish there could be some kind of annoying notification given to those who keep straying from the "territory."

I personally love this beta. Its fun and addictive, but you definitely have to adjust to this over UC2, it took me a few matches. I don't understand why people are complaining about all the changes they made. I don't want to purchase UC3 and play UC2 all over again, so i'm very happy with the direction ND went with this. I also like how the health seems to be on the same level UC2 was before they messed it up with the patch. It definitely takes more bullets to kill someone in this over UC2 and i hope ND doesn't change it. As for the graphics, of course it's not going to look as good as UC2 because of all the customization available now. So yeah, this beta is awesome and i hope ND doesn't listen to all the whiners who want to change UC3 to UC2.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I personally love this beta. Its fun and addictive, but you definitely have to adjust to this over UC2, it took me a few matches. I don't understand why people are complaining about all the changes they made. I don't want to purchase UC3 and play UC2 all over again, so i'm very happy with the direction ND went with this. I also like how the health seems to be on the same level UC2 was before they messed it up with the patch. It definitely takes more bullets to kill someone in this over UC2 and i hope ND doesn't change it. As for the graphics, of course it's not going to look as good as UC2 because of all the customization available now. So yeah, this beta is awesome and i hope ND doesn't listen to all the whiners who want to change UC3 to UC2.[/QUOTE]
Thing is, aside from the co-op mode in UC2 I HATED the mp with a passion. Too many snipers and glitchers and level 20's and over being paired up against folks like me and trouncing them.

[quote name='brewin']I just finished a few matches of the beta for the first time and I must say that I am not at all impressed. I dont remember UC 2 feeling this "muddy" in the run department or looking this bad. I know its a beta and lacks polish, but the Gears 3 and Halo Reach betas looked far better and were more fun IMO. Is it just me? Im hoping the MP is alot better when the actual product is released, but as it stands now I am not one bit impressed. Oh well, I just hope the single player is good. If the MP isnt doing anything new then Ill just stick to CoD.[/QUOTE]

I felt a bit like that at first, but it definitely grows on you. The MP does have a lot of new features that you become familiar with the more you play it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Too many snipers and glitchers and level 20's and over being paired up against folks like me and trouncing them.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the glitcher comment. But as far as being trounced by higher levels, in every competitive multiplayer game (emphasis on the word competitive) there's always going to be people who play the game religiously and master every aspect of it and straight up destroy the average payer. That just the way it is. The only way around this is to have a balanced matchmaking system. Which i hope ND implements.

I just had a very frustrating match. The guys were the most pro I've ever seen, almost robotic. That's fine, good on them for being good at something... but it didn't stop there. The fuckers were shooting clean through walls! I would be on the other side of the map and would get sniped dead from someone on the opposite end of the map... WITH A FRICKEN CHEATEU SEPERATING US. Also had several instances of getting shot down from within the cheateu and the death cam would show my killer was on the outside of the cheateu behind 2 sets of walls.

They were also climbing up to I guess a glitched part of the map where you shouldn't be able to climb and were sniping from there, then they'd all dog-pile and defend the spot if the sniper got killed.

You're supposed to be able to report behavior like that to Naughty Dog, though I think I've read that they aren't punishing people for that because it's a beta and it's helping them find flaws. But if you have the video in your cinema files you might be able to use their forums to report a team abusing gameplay.

My first time playing Yemen since i just download the new update today and i just found a wallhack type of glitch.

There is a certain ledge on Yemen that you can hang on and all you have to do is move the right stick to slightly move the camera and you can see all the players running around while the outlay of the map disappears.
So the players, allies and enemies alike, move and run on air and you can spot them all.

Also i think i dont like this map
too big for the amount of people in this beta

It took me a while to get the hang of Yemen. It is also really hard on plunder as you have to get the treasure up some stairs and that middle "depression" area is a death trap when trying to do so.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']You're supposed to be able to report behavior like that to Naughty Dog, though I think I've read that they aren't punishing people for that because it's a beta and it's helping them find flaws. But if you have the video in your cinema files you might be able to use their forums to report a team abusing gameplay.[/QUOTE]
I uploaded the cinema file to be one of my online files... but I dunno what to do with it now.

Is there a newbie's guide for mp?
I've never really played any MP of any games and have no idea how the booster and kickbacks work and stuff. I suck but have saved up over $100k since I have no idea how or what to spend the money on.

[quote name='DrNo888']Is there a newbie's guide for mp?
I've never really played any MP of any games and have no idea how the booster and kickbacks work and stuff. I suck but have saved up over $100k since I have no idea how or what to spend the money on.[/QUOTE]

If you stay in the lobby long enough, there is a tutorial video that shows up on Uncharted TV, or it did before the updates yesterday, not sure about now.

Is there any way to post just a clip so you can be entered into that best kills segment they have on Uncharted TV? I had a 7-kill streak (2 back breaks followed by 5 sniper kills 1 of which was someone ziplining) that I think is pretty damn good.

I've saved/uploaded/protected the whole match, but couldn't get just a clip even with going through the whole record process during clip playback. Will they see my streak since I've uploaded the whole match?

[quote name='8bitArtist']yemen is a snipers paradise[/QUOTE]

yemen is the worst mp board ever. fucking shit i got dropped into a game in progress during a free for all match spent the little time i was in the game dodging sniper fire. as of now im not that excited for un3 i know its not the final game but it was the mp beta that made me want un2 now i dont care. unless something mind blowingly amazing happens with the game i can see waiting for a price drop. guess ill be putting my hope into arkham city.

How do you upload cinema files?

I had a lot of fun with Yemen and I suck at sniping, but I only played it on plunder and team dm. There's a lot of opportunity to capture the snipers without them knowing and using your kickback on them then you can get them before they reach the sniper rifles. It is a lot of fun to RPG them from the complete other side of the map.

[quote name='DrNo888']Is there a newbie's guide for mp?
I've never really played any MP of any games and have no idea how the booster and kickbacks work and stuff. I suck but have saved up over $100k since I have no idea how or what to spend the money on.[/QUOTE]

Start with the cheapest boosters, they are a permanent ability adjustment. Kickbacks are a 1 time ability that you get after filling the kickback tally, you press up when it's filled in game and you get that ability. Do you have more specific question?

After getting the cheapest boosters/kickbacks mod your gun. Rate of firing increase is good for the AK, but it does depend on your play style. For ex: rate of fire is usually best but larger clip may work better for some people.

I was having fun for 5 seconds then I get this plug icon on my screen and I can't move. It's even worse when I have someone in my sights and I can't move while someone walks next to me and shoots me dead.

With all these loading times and lagging, I feel like I'm playing Duke Nukem Forever. But at least I made some progress in that game. I'm hating this beta a lot.

[quote name='Cerebral_One']How do you upload cinema files?

I had a lot of fun with Yemen and I suck at sniping, but I only played it on plunder and team dm. There's a lot of opportunity to capture the snipers without them knowing and using your kickback on them then you can get them before they reach the sniper rifles. It is a lot of fun to RPG them from the complete other side of the map.

Start with the cheapest boosters, they are a permanent ability adjustment. Kickbacks are a 1 time ability that you get after filling the kickback tally, you press up when it's filled in game and you get that ability. Do you have more specific question?

After getting the cheapest boosters/kickbacks mod your gun. Rate of firing increase is good for the AK, but it does depend on your play style. For ex: rate of fire is usually best but larger clip may work better for some people.[/QUOTE]

How do I use the booster?
For example, if I get RPG for my booster slot how do I use it?
I tried every button but could not select it as a weapon.

[quote name='DrNo888']How do I use the booster?
I tried every button but could not select it as a weapon.[/QUOTE]

Up on the d-pad. Assuming you are talking about the medal kickback 'RPG!'

I actually enjoyed Yemen from the couple of times I've tried it. :)

[quote name='DrNo888']How do I use the booster?
I tried every button but could not select it as a weapon.[/QUOTE]

Boosters are permanent abilities you don't have to trigger. Kickbacks you have to fill during a match, by getting medals, when you fill the kickback a voice will tell you then you can press up on the dpad to use it. There's a number on the top left of the screen that shows how much you have gotten/how much you need.

It takes 14 medals for the RPG kickback, less for other kickbacks like spread grenade is 7. There's also a booster that makes kickbacks take 1 less medal to achieve. Don't worry about what get's medals they'll come just by playing without thinking about them.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']I actually enjoyed Yemen from the couple of times I've tried it. :)[/QUOTE]

I've only played Plunder on Yemen so far but I've found the map to be real enjoyable... Though judging by the above comments about the wall glitches I'm going to say my enjoyment was before that glitch became common knowledge.

And if anyone is keeping track that at least one wall glitch found on each map... Which is disappointing as I assume each of these maps are the ones ND has done the most in house testing on. (I imagine its going to be a lot of 'fun' dealing with glitchers when the game first releases.... Though hopefully these now known glitches are fixed in the final product before the game releases... Unlike some of UC2 glitches which took months after final release to fix... and that was after a private beta and public demo of those levels.)

All that said I'm really enjoying the beta... I think ND took care of most of the more annoying aspects of UC2's mp and it really does feel like a refinement to me and if ND can keep a bigger North America player base going over UC2 than I think the game will be really successful.

Note; I'm a level 32 in the beta... a 57 in UC2.

wall glitching almost feels like part of the uncharted MP experience. hahahaha. every map had something in uc2 and when they fixed that, people found other shit. i would have been absolutely stunned if there wasnt any wall glitches in these uc3 maps.

i remember pulling people through the floor in the ice cave. shit was hilarious.

i havent run into any yet but when i do, i just go back and watch them to see how they do it. so next time, i know how to get there if someone does it.

[quote name='8bitArtist']wall glitching almost feels like part of the uncharted MP experience. hahahaha. every map had something in uc2 and when they fixed that, people found other shit. i would have been absolutely stunned if there wasnt any wall glitches in these uc3 maps.[/quote]

I guess, in all honesty, I wouldn't be too... but they've had two years to learn how to make a freaking map and ND seems to be a very prideful bunch so I would be a bit surprised if they did have issues.

[quote name='8bitArtist']I remember pulling people through the floor in the ice cave. shit was hilarious.[/quote]

It was sort of funny at first but that shit got so obnoxious... That glitch was known in both betas (inFAMOUS, and public) and still survived something like a month or so of retail release?

Just horrible.

[quote name='8bitArtist']I haven’t run into any yet but when i do, i just go back and watch them to see how they do it. so next time, i know how to get there if someone does it.[/QUOTE]
The worse I saw was a group in the roof of that one 'tower' on Chateau and if you got rid of one another was right back up in there...

My friends and I just left that game... Its just not worth it.

Made 33 last night... and I should have everything done for the beta bonuses. :)

I suck at the beta but I still like it. I've probably got about a .75 kdr (I suck like I said..) and I'm level 11 now and just starting to really enjoy it. The first 7 or so levels I was not too happy with it but I guess it gets better if you just stick with it and unlock the upgrades.

I hope Naughty Dog pulls out one more surprise and extends the beta another week though. There's still a lot of crap that isn't fixed. They keep changing the weapon damage and it still isn't quite where it should be. AK blind-fire is apparently overpowered right now, and there's a lot of glitches to be fixed and refinements that will hopefully be made before release.

Oh well I'm glad Subway is doing that promo to get the Multi player in October instead of waiting til November.

the ice cave glitch was hilarious the first time. seeing this hand come outta the ground like a zombie and pulling you through the floor. the smart ones though just didnt walk past that little part.

i just experienced the chateau glitch while playing plunder. guy with a sniper was shooting through the walls. saved it to watch how he did it. seems like they are just jumping on invisible ledges to get up there.

funniest thing was someone from my own team was up there doing the same thing. im not sure if they just didnt see each other or you cant kill each other there (which i doubt)

bread's done
Back