Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

I'm beginning to think the last room in England isn't even here. I know that's probably not true but I've been through the map a few times already.

[quote name='tankyroo']I'm beginning to think the last room in England isn't even here. I know that's probably not true but I've been through the map a few times already.[/QUOTE]

You, me, and like 3+ others. Anyone found all 7 rooms in England?

Found the last room, it says I already have the prize though :roll:

EujEa.png

[quote name='ShadowSx']there is 2 amazon gift cards, a tshirt, in game money code, and a gun in england (i think if i remember right)[/QUOTE]

I won a reg edition copy of the game in England. All the CE rooms says the prizes have been claimed or I have already claimed this prize.

[quote name='Owen']Where did you find your CE or was it the one posted here already?[/QUOTE]

It may have been the one that was posted because I think it was in Syria. I wasn't really paying attention to room locations once I found them though, sorry.

[quote name='tankyroo']Found the last room, it says I already have the prize though :roll:

EujEa.png
[/QUOTE]

If you click it a second time it will tell you what the prize was. It was a regular edition of the game. Still seems odd that only 1 place so far has been reported with the CE.

can you give any other reference clues to the area where it is in syria? by dome do you mean the stadium or a dome?

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']What's funny is all the people who won the Subway contest are probably raging at this right now...[/QUOTE]

All I got from Subway was the journal, so I'm real happy about this one.

[quote name='tankyroo']Found the last room, it says I already have the prize though :roll:

EujEa.png
[/QUOTE]

thanks so much!!! I just won a copy of the game!!! -- Anyone want to help share the details of the otehr hidden rooms?! ;-)

YES!! Got the game and 2 gift cards! When do you supposed they'll email those?

btw THANK you MrPiggles and admiralvic!

Got both editions so far, mystery weapons 1 and six at least three gift cards and some in game cash I think... Cant wait for yemen to open up, ty all for helping, esp with the pics. Btw I have been zoomed in all the way on the slider and using the arrow keys. Only 9 more rooms to go in Syria!

Well, the first prize I found was a regular copy of Uncharted 3.
Now I feel stupid for buying it on Black Friday. Only $30, but still. I guess I'll make it back and then some from selling it.

[quote name='Gerryatrics']All I got from Subway was the journal, so I'm real happy about this one.[/QUOTE]
You and me both :D

[quote name='gtkilla']YES!! Got the game and 2 gift cards! When do you supposed they'll email those?[/QUOTE]

No idea. My guess would be sometime after this promotion itself is over. I'm sure the answer is buried in the official rules somewhere but my head hurts too much to read through it completely right now.

[quote name='slowdive21']So there probably are not anymore CEs on any map at this point.[/QUOTE]

There is a chance on the last 2 maps since they are big and I have not found any CEs there yet. I am missing 2 rooms on France with 2 prizes and 4 on Syria with 4 prizes.

[quote name='tankyroo']I can't find this, could you zoom out a little more?[/QUOTE]

This is the image I posted in the first post

won standard, so do I wait for an email? I didn't read the entire thread yet, just stumbled on this. thanks OP,the instructions helped.

[quote name='Owen']So it seems slowdive21 found on of the last CE location but does not want to share.[/QUOTE] Or he forgot where it was while going "OMG OMG OMG" :p

There is a ce in france since I just found one :) I don't know how to screen cap though and I've alredy left. Finding these things on a laptop sure hurts your fingers :(

[quote name='Owen']So it seems slowdive21 found on of the last CE location but does not want to share.[/QUOTE]

Sorry almost pissed my pants. Level 4 syria.

update to come

the place fr the game i think changes i just got one right near the stadium on syria and it wasnt there before. also found a 3 buck gift card on the same map. fuckin hell this more than makes up for the shitty subway promo ive found like 3 or 4 guns ( including that secret one, a fortune hunters treasure dealy and now the game.

got an instant email on everything but the game.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']
picture.php

picture.php

syria[/QUOTE]

not to be rude, but your pics arent helping much. how about some zoomed out shots, huh? something to help get our bearings? thanks

edit: seems your pics dissapeared anyway??....hm..

bread's done
Back