Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='TruMontana']Thanks for the topic TC!

Now..I have a slight problem..I've never really used my facebook account till now..and I never made my own "facebook email"....sadly before I had the chance to I won a few DLCs and a standard edition of the game...I never recieved the emails with the DLC codes...I'm worried since I only did that AFTER I won the game I might lose out on it now :\

right after I made a facebook email i won a few other DLCs and they got transfered to my email flawlessly

does anyone know if I just lost out on it?[/QUOTE]
Try contacting them through the customer support link in the bottom left of the app.

The CEs are long gone, most claimed by CAGs. There might be a few reg versions left. Unless you get a popup that says you won and shows a pic of the game then you didn't. The list at the bottom doesn't mean anything.

[quote name='nnthomas']Is the app not loading for anyone else? I guess everyone is starting to wake up and discover this game. lol[/QUOTE]

Not loading for me either. I hope last night wasn't a glitch and they wiped all the prizes.

Yeah, all I get is a blank white screen when I click on Play Now (regardless of browser). I've got a feeling I won't get a chance to win anything here. As usual.

Been playing since about 8 o'clock and found a couple minor things (shirt, gun, cash bonus). Of course, I found one of the spots for the regular edition of the game - and they've all been snapped up. Van damme!

Too much of a headache to click on every damn building, so I think I'm done for the time being. Interesting game approach though with the Google maps...just wish there were some more prizes!

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks, was on an unsecured network yesterday so I didn't want to sign on here(Thank God for https:// on Facebook), but I managed to snag up all the Amazon codes along with a CE and standard edition, I'm VERY happy, and without you guys I wouldn't have found them.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/Untitled-7.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/Untitled4.jpg

Edit: Also have an extra code for that Endurance Kickback thing(Got my first one from Playstation Home):
RMPM-N5N8-HRQR

So... the entire game has reset. All my progress is gone, and when I went to an Uncharted CE location, it said congrats, I won it. Also with a gift card. WTF? Hopefully I didn't just invalidate what I won, and hopefully those of us who won yesterday actually won!

Yeah everything is reset for me as well, Im wondering after the mass raping of prizes if they just didnt wipe the slate clean. That or are prizes limited per day? Still that doesnt account for our progress being wiped does it.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Yeah everything is reset for me as well, Im wondering after the mass raping of prizes if they just didnt wipe the slate clean. That or are prizes limited per day? Still that doesnt account for our progress being wiped does it.[/QUOTE]

The app broke, it wasnt loading for everyone.

My optimistic guess:

Our prizes were logged (where else would they go?) - Remember when the Fire Drills would break but our wins were logged?

The app itself bugged and crashed, so they flipped a switch that wiped it clean.

It was working 100% fine last night, I think it got overloaded so they hit a reset button.

Someone should win a DLC and see if it sends you a new code...

[quote name='nnthomas']
It was working 100% fine last night, I think it got overloaded so they hit a reset button.

Someone should win a DLC and see if it sends you a new code...[/QUOTE]

Confirmed I just got 2 codes for DLC I won last night, so Im thinking they did a master reset on it.
For Clarification I just clicked on the hidden rooms which contained the DLC & was immediately sent new codes. let me check to see if they are not the same as previous. Yes this is a completely seperate and new code from what was previously sent.
So yeah back to square one?

I'm hoping that's not the case, but yeah, DLC codes are brand new, and thankfully I've already found another Collector's Edition.

I said screw it, and went ahead and found all the prizes again that I found yesterday. It will be interesting to see if I actually get any of them, or if they think I was cheating since I won them "twice." Of course, they could always reset the game yet again in the future! ;)

I've sent yet another message to customer support about this issue. They're probably all in California, so I'm hoping they start replying to messages in a few hours.

Same here. Went back and re-won my games just to be sure. Probably going to screw me now because they think I'm cheating though.... Oh well - free is free, so here's hoping!

Man I better get those prizes. This is the first time in a long time that I've actually won something. I planned to give them away as gifts to friends since I am just flat broke.

To be safe I went back and found the Collector's Edition again and it said I found it. I also found a regular copy. Two of my friends are going to love these, provided I actually get them . . .

Well that kind of sucks. I'm not putting in the time to find the gift cards again, hoping the old ones will go through. The DLC I redeemed last night. I did re-win the CE again to be safe but I'll leave the regular version for someone else who doesn't have the game.

Won't be able to check them again for a few hours and I'm sure they will be gone by then. I better get my stuff, or customer service is gonna hear from me.

I wonder if the game just resets everyday and logs our wins.I mean the contest is 13 days long and it would be pretty stupid to have this run for 13 more days and all the prizes are gone,lol. Either way,I got my CE again just to be safe

Is it a regular reset of items. Or did anyone who won something yesterday got fucked?

I quicky re won the UC3 game and CE..

[quote name='Hestar']I wonder if the game just resets everyday and logs our wins.I mean the contest is 13 days long and it would be pretty stupid to have this run for 13 more days and all the prizes are gone,lol. Either way,I got my CE again just to be safe[/QUOTE]

So did I went back to the spots i found em yesterday. Wish the game said it logs our prizes but resets them for other people.

[quote name='Orofin']Can anyone tell me where to look for the CE?[/QUOTE]

Theres on in France right side of that Famous Building not the effile tower. But an arch looking thing. It shows a picture of if when you click on the pics to travel.

Its in the upper left area.

It shouldn't reset our progress regardless if they reset the prizes daily. This seems so sketchy. How are we supposed to try for the 10 grand if our progress is gone?

[quote name='Hestar']I wonder if the game just resets everyday and logs our wins.I mean the contest is 13 days long and it would be pretty stupid to have this run for 13 more days and all the prizes are gone,lol. Either way,I got my CE again just to be safe[/QUOTE]
Depending on whether or not it's a typo in their rules, there are between a million and a billion DLC items they're giving away. They're not going to run out of prizes. Now, the CEs (75), gift cards (1000) and regular games (500? or 600?) should be gone quickly.

They're going to have a shaqfu-storm when people who legitimately won yesterday feel they should win, and people who won on the reset today feel they should have won as well. Hopefully they don't nullify us "double winners" to solve the problem...

It's scary that they already sent me another DLC code I had re-won on accident while trying to get my prizes again today. To me that says this was a complete wipe all around. If so customer support will get slammed by pissed off people who lost their prizes, mostly CE's.
These shouldn't be daily prizes, and even if they were they shouldn't say we won them again when we find them considering you can only win them once over the entire promotion period. Fingers crossed that things turn out ok.

I heard back on my first question from yesterday about mailing address - they said after they get the list of winners they'll send us an e-mail to verify address.

Hopefully this means they're going to be aware of the problem soon when they get to those e-mails. ;) Although the fact that they don't know the winners yet might mean they have to communicate with whoever developed the app - this could be ugly.

[quote name='simmias']Depending on whether or not it's a typo in their rules, there are between a million and a billion DLC items they're giving away. They're not going to run out of prizes. Now, the CEs (75), gift cards (1000) and regular games (500? or 600?) should be gone quickly.

They're going to have a shaqfu-storm when people who legitimately won yesterday feel they should win, and people who won on the reset today feel they should have won as well. Hopefully they don't nullify us "double winners" to solve the problem...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm just hoping everyone who did the game last night for hours don't get fucked over..

I just hope it was a reset a soft reset. But your prizes are still logged. Wish playstation would make a comment about it.

I sent a reply directly back to the rep who contacted me earlier about the mailing address - I'll update if I get an answer.

Edit: I also got confirmation from them that prizes won't be shipped until 6-8 weeks after the game ends, so any of you looking to send these as Xmas gifts need a Plan B.

I know its here but has anyone else had a problem getting it right now?
VqVtF.jpg

bread's done
Back