Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='warpedsoul']I won the CE after the reset, but they only confirmed that I won the SE. No CE for me :([/QUOTE]

That might mean that people who won a CE after the reset will not get their prize. Lets see if other people ,who won after the reset, get the same reply. Who knows you might just be unlucky :whistle2:#

[quote name='Link2999']Sent them an email a few days ago with picture proof that I won the CE (this was after the reset). Still haven't heard back.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they'll take picture proof as it can be changed and messed with easily, most contests/sweepstakes usually says they don't take those in the rules also. So don't get your hopes up, what they have on record is probably the most accurate thing they'll go by.

I'll believe it when it's in my hands, honestly. By the time I won the CE and SE, the game had been live all day.
Seems too good to be true. I'd love to be surprised though.

[quote name='uEih']I doubt they'll take picture proof as it can be changed and messed with easily, most contests/sweepstakes usually says they don't take those in the rules also. So don't get your hopes up, what they have on record is probably the most accurate thing they'll go by.[/QUOTE]

I figured, just something extra which may or may not help me get a CE. In the picture (screenshot) I showed the prize page, my Facebook ID, and the date/time.

I got the below email in a reply to what items I won... I can't complain for free.

2a591820a7.png

[quote name='Link2999']I figured, just something extra which may or may not help me get a CE. In the picture (screenshot) I showed the prize page, my Facebook ID, and the date/time.[/QUOTE]

I'd doubt that they'd accept that, since it's so easy to just use photoshop and make it look like you won.

[quote name='COLDblood']I got the below email in a reply to what items I won... I can't complain for free.

2a591820a7.png
[/QUOTE]

What did you send them? I don't want to email them and wait 4 days to get some shotty answer.

Heres the email I got back.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. We can confirm that you have won the following prizes under the email address XXXXXXX: (6) Amazon $3 cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are below for your reference:

We will contact all winners at the end of the promotion via email to obtain address information in order to ship the prize(s).

Why is everyone getting these emails that clearly state what they won, yet I got a generic email reply? WTF Prizelogic?!

I already emailed them again asking for an actual list of what prizes I won. Hope they reply back with an actual list and not another generic reply.

[quote name='dmm220']so... is everything gone by now?[/QUOTE]

dlc is the most you can hope to get and since people are posting it here for free why bother just keep your eyes on this post and the free codes post.

Sent them an inquiry on December 12 and got the reply today (2 days later). I was not around for the "reset" and just wanted to confirm what I had won previously:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. We can confirm that you have won (4) Amazon $3 gift cards and (1) standard game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are below for your reference.

Cash Reward: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Clip for GMAL: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Kickback Endurance: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Mystery Weapon 1: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Mystery Weapon 6: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Naughty Dog Rifle: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Treasure Hunter: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

We will contact all winners at the end of the promotion via email to obtain address information in order to ship the prize(s).

Thank you and congratulations,
Customer Support

Sure enough, the items that I came across as "all prizes have been claimed" that stayed on my list were ones I didn't actually win (UC3 CE and an extra $3 Amazon GC).

I emailed them, I won the prizes the first night this was posted

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We can confirm that you have won (6) Amazon $3 gift cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are below for your reference.

AMC DLC Shirt:
Cash Reward:
Clip for GMAL:
Kickback Endurance:
Mystery Weapon 1:
Mystery Weapon 6:
Naughty Dog Pistol:
Naughty Dog Rifle:
Treasure Hunter:

Thank you and congratulations,
Customer Support

fuck yes

[quote name='kube00']So when you emailed them did you just ask to double check what you had won?[/QUOTE]
I just said I was worried about the reset that had happened(Explained what the reset was), and was wondering if my stuff from before it was kept in their records, and if so, could they list them. Only took a day to respond too.

[quote name='kube00']So when you emailed them did you just ask to double check what you had won?[/QUOTE]

When I emailed, I just asked why it seemed like my prizes moved around after the reset (for example, the UC3 I won in France, I think, Now showed up in England). They replied back with pretty much the same as everyone else, and listed everything I had won.

[quote name='Link2999']How long did they take to get back to you guys? I've been waiting like a week for a response.[/QUOTE]

Same as everyone else that mentioned it: two days.

It's been about 4 days since I sent my question, I just did another one today. Hopefully they will say I did win the game.

They responded in less then an hr they confirmed I won a copy of the game and 4 Amazon GCs. Which is what I found before the reset I think

I thought I found a CE? Oh well Im not going to argue

I emailed a 2nd time yesterday and this is what I got. (all of my stuff was before the reset)

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We can confirm that you have won (6) Amazon $3 gift cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are below for your reference.

I have 9 DLC items is that all of them or am I missing one?

[quote name='slowdive21']I emailed a 2nd time yesterday and this is what I got. (all of my stuff was before the reset)

I have 9 DLC items is that all of them or am I missing one?[/QUOTE]

only 9

They finally got back to me after I asked them to actually list what I had gotten before the reset.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. We can confirm that you have won (5) Amazon $3 gift cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are below for your reference.

I could have sworn I had all 6 Amazon GCs before the reset, but I got more than I ever thought I could from the contest so I can't complain :D

Any progress in determining where in Yemen to look for the ring? The map'll be unlocked in a few days but I haven't checked out Google Maps yet to try piecing the clues together. I wonder how much of a legitimate chance someone will have.

[quote name='MICHAE2414']Any progress in determining where in Yemen to look for the ring? The map'll be unlocked in a few days but I haven't checked out Google Maps yet to try piecing the clues together. I wonder how much of a legitimate chance someone will have.[/QUOTE]

I think I know approximately where it is (assuming I have the right region/state/territory). I have a feeling someone will have some sort of auto scan macro thing and beat me to it.

Do you think there will be more prizes in Yemen besides the $10,000 like more copies of games, gift cards and dlc?

[quote name='vice1611']Do you think there will be more prizes in Yemen besides the $10,000 like more copies of games, gift cards and dlc?[/QUOTE]

The way it's worded, once the ring is found, the promotion ends.
So I don't think so.

[quote name='garrett007']Submitted a question 2 or 3 days ago but still no reply[/QUOTE]

It took me 3 days to get a reply and this is due to so many asking the same thing lol

What DLCs am I missing? I have:
Kickback Endurance Booster
In-Game Cash Reward
Mystery Weapon 6
Mystery Weapon 1
Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack
Naughty Dog Pistol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It's actually the in-game shirt he is missing, not the cash reward[/QUOTE]

whoops copied the wrong one on my email!

[quote name='Maxdenver']My brother and I both won prizes on our facebooks. Is it okay if we have both of them shipped to the same address, or will they not send them if we do that?[/QUOTE]

I think they only ship out only 1 prize per household. I.E you can only win 1 CE and 1 SE editions of the game.

[quote name='Maxdenver']My brother and I both won prizes on our facebooks. Is it okay if we have both of them shipped to the same address, or will they not send them if we do that?[/QUOTE]

In the rules, it says that if they detect more than one entry per household, probably via IP address, then you automically forfeit ALL prizes, so you may be already screwed.

This is your standard... we know nothing more than you do.

Traditionally though... Prizelogic does Subway promos and this was NEVER an issue. However doing it is one of those "are you feeling lucky" moments. Logically you should lose both, but they could also just not care too lol

I hate how I find this a day before it is basically over when I don't even think there is anything but dlc left... well crap... lol

[quote name='MrPiggles']In the rules, it says that if they detect more than one entry per household, probably via IP address, then you automically forfeit ALL prizes, so you may be already screwed.[/QUOTE]

I got all the DLC on my account but a couple of the codes they sent were invalid so i jumped on my brothers and got them again. I hope i didn't fuck myself, but i remember in past subway prizelogic contests people reported they won multiple prizes on different accounts and still received all their prizes shipped to the same address. So hopefully im in the clear.

bread's done
Back