Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='Grammar Police']Did someone here win it or no? I probably won't read through all the pages because I don't care enough, just curious.

And who do we e-mail to find out what we won and what we're not going to get?[/QUOTE]

As far as we know, no. No one has called out that they won here anyway.

As for emailing them, they have a customer support button you can hit to fill out a form to send to them. Go to this link http://www.facebook.com/PlayStation?sk=app_227038214022425 and click on the customer support button on the bottom left of the game. Ask them for a list of what you won and they should email you a list of what they on record for you.
They should also be emailing anyone who won a CE, SE, or Amazon GC soon to confirm with them so they can ship them out.

[quote name='tcbys']Would they send you the Amazon GC codes in email?[/QUOTE]

We don't know yet, but most likely they will. I don't think they want to send out a bunch of GCs to so many people.

[quote name='Link2999']I WON!!!!!!!!!!
DLC, some Gift Cards, and a Standard Edition awhile back. Completely forgot about the 10k today.[/QUOTE]

I like the big Gap, you got me. :D

[quote name='NDarkness']Oh wow I totally slept through the whole 10k prize thing. At least I got the CE![/QUOTE]
You were asleep at 2 p.m.?

[quote name='Woot1337']Have they sent out emails requesting shipping information yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, if they have, then you'd be sure that it'd be already mentioned somewhere in the thread.

[quote name='Woot1337']Have they sent out emails requesting shipping information yet?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've seen. They only said they would send the emails out sometime after the promotion ended. It just ended a few hours ago. I wouldn't expect them for a few days, and since Christmas is right around the corner I wouldn't expect them till January. We might get them sooner though.

I've sent the support team 2 tickets, never got responses back.

What's up with that?! I just wanted to know what I've won on the account tied to that e-mail ID..... :/

[quote name='simmias']You were asleep at 2 p.m.?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Stayed up a little too late. Currently in break from college for Christmas and I already messed up my sleeping schedule.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Not that I've seen. They only said they would send the emails out sometime after the promotion ended. It just ended a few hours ago. I wouldn't expect them for a few days, and since Christmas is right around the corner I wouldn't expect them till January. We might get them sooner though.[/QUOTE]

I as well am not expecting an email any time soon, but maybe a little notice about the time frame would be nice. although it would be great to get a confirmation at least :D

[quote name='Maxdenver']I sent an email asking what prizes I won and in the response the lady listed my prizes won and said something along the lines of, "You can expect to receive an email requesting your address to ship the prizes in the new year.[/QUOTE]

See, I haven't gotten an e-mail back after I sent in 2. This is really ticking me off...

i got a response back confirming what i won and that they will be sending out emails with more details soon but no pinned down date

I have sent numerous e-mails but no response. Though I do hope I get the game since people are saying that they are going to send out the information request emails in the new year, so there is still hope.

[quote name='animeomega']I have sent numerous e-mails but no response. Though I do hope I get the game since people are saying that they are going to send out the information request emails in the new year, so there is still hope.[/QUOTE]

One can only hope the e-mails come soon. :( I need those Amazon gift cards, even at $3.

[quote name='ken9']do the codes have an expiration date?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']Promotion Codes expire 12/31/2011[/QUOTE]

OK, this may sound like a dumb question, but does the code have to be entered and downloaded by that date, or can you just enter codes and download at a later date? (I've had a PS3 for 4 years, but I just hooked it up online a few days ago. I have been walking around "home", but I don't see where you enter codes or add friends)

[quote name='slowdive21']OK, this may sound like a dumb question, but does the code have to be entered and downloaded by that date, or can you just enter codes and download at a later date? (I've had a PS3 for 4 years, but I just hooked it up online a few days ago. I have been walking around "home", but I don't see where you enter codes or add friends)[/QUOTE]

you can enter codes either in the psn store or under account management and then to redeem codes. and if you want to add friends go all the way to the right and theres an option that says add friends you need to be logged into psn to access both.

[quote name='lokizz']you can enter codes either in the psn store or under account management and then to redeem codes. and if you want to add friends go all the way to the right and theres an option that says add friends you need to be logged into psn to access both.[/QUOTE]

Heck you don't even need to do that just go to account management and you can redeem there, He be right bout dem friends requests though. Oh and if you want ever have a shot at winning any posted codes via twitter or here, I suggest you get the media go app. Instead off entering them in the console directly.

[quote name='slowdive21']BTW: I went to enter my codes and 2 of them said they were already redeemed. WTF![/QUOTE]

Did they happen to be ones you earned(or technically re-earned) after the reset? It's very possible the system was set up to send out codes in a specific order and when the reset happened it started sending them out from the beginning all over again to people, causing codes already sent to some people to be sent to others after the reset.

I think whenever prize logic is affiliated with contests/games like these it's pretty common for duplicate keys to be sent out, which is why I try to redeem them ASAP. I know one of the codes I got back during a subway contest was a duplicate.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Did they happen to be ones you earned(or technically re-earned) after the reset? It's very possible the system was set up to send out codes in a specific order and when the reset happened it started sending them out from the beginning all over again to people, causing codes already sent to some people to be sent to others after the reset.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that is what happened, but I thought I found everything before the reset. Maybe I only found the major stuff before the reset like AZ GC and copies of the game. Either way someone redeemed it before I did.

ken9 hooked me up with the two codes that weren't working for me, so I should be good to go!

Since I'm not gonna use these, have at em. Would be a shame for them to expire.

622H-K8*T-F435
KBEQ-HH*R-6AK2
TBRH-MB*4-8M7F
A92N-JF*9-7TB3
K3FF-9E*8-6PQE
B79K-A7*B-DFTM
D34H-76*A-MGHE

Hint: They're all missing the same letter.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']Since I'm not gonna use these, have at em. Would be a shame for them to expire.

622H-K8*T-F435
KBEQ-HH*R-6AK2
TBRH-MB*4-8M7F
A92N-JF*9-7TB3
K3FF-9E*8-6PQE
B79K-A7*B-DFTM
D34H-76*A-MGHE

Hint: They're all missing the same letter.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Midnighthawk, all codes were consumed except for KBEQ-HH*R-6AK2, which I just redeemed. :D

If anyone has any extra codes I am looking for some. I would be wiling to trade a code that comes with 3 games pain, wipeout hd, and super stardust hd it came with my 3d tv (I already had all the games) Thanks! Pm me !

[quote name='ikillu']If anyone has any extra codes I am looking for some. I would be wiling to trade a code that comes with 3 games pain, wipeout hd, and super stardust hd it came with my 3d tv (I already had all the games) Thanks! Pm me ![/QUOTE]

This isn't a trade thread, go away.

Well that sucks, at least 3 of my codes were already consumed before I could use them.

Also, has anyone got an e-mail asking where to ship the game yet?

[quote name='tankyroo']Also, has anyone got an e-mail asking where to ship the game yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope. They said they would send out the emails in the new year(2012). It's still 2011 throughout the U.S. for a few more hours. So expect them tomorrow at the earliest, but I wouldn't expect it at least until Monday.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']does anyone have the link to cancelling auto renewal for xbox live? thanks[/QUOTE]

Not sure if spam or just random. :whistle2:k

Call them.

[quote name='TheJLC']I'm getting tired of waiting. :p[/QUOTE]

They said into the new year. It just got into the new year. And it's a Sunday. And tomorrow is the holiday. It's not going to be instant. We'll hear in one way or another soon. I figure by the middle of January.

[quote name='Grammar Police']They said into the new year. It just got into the new year. And it's a Sunday. And tomorrow is the holiday. It's not going to be instant. We'll hear in one way or another soon. I figure by the middle of January.[/QUOTE]

seriously i cant believe so many people think its going to happen instantly. yeah i want my game too but i know it may now even happen due to the issues with the contest and if it does cool. for the impatient out there relax even if you dont get it you didnt really lose anything and hell you got free dlc.just wait and let it happen.

bread's done
Back