Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='lokizz']seriously i cant believe so many people think its going to happen instantly. yeah i want my game too but i know it may now even happen due to the issues with the contest and if it does cool. for the impatient out there relax even if you dont get it you didnt really lose anything and hell you got free dlc.just wait and let it happen.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']anyone get an email yet? i doubt were gonna get our free u3 games :([/QUOTE]

we will get them, well i will since they confirmed my wins but they have not sent out emails yet or our fellow cags would have gave u/us a heads up

I won a copy too but have yet to receive an e-mail. I did get a confirmation e-mail when I sent them one asking if I did win one and they told me to wait on an e-mail.

[quote name='Ellahjay88']I won a copy too but have yet to receive an e-mail. I did get a confirmation e-mail when I sent them one asking if I did win one and they told me to wait on an e-mail.[/QUOTE]
dont lose any sleep since no one has gotten a email on where to send there game, and if they sent out emails we would have gotten tons of post here saying so. the game is not that fun anyways if you played the 1st 2.

and prizelogic is really slow at sending out prizes i have almost never gotten my prize on time from them

[quote name='Zero souled']My friend got a email today, But I have yet to get mine for my game.. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Nope, nothing here.

[quote name='Zero souled']My friend got a email today, But I have yet to get mine for my game.. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure anyone saying they got the e-mail is trolling.

[quote name='Blade']I'm pretty sure anyone saying they got the e-mail is trolling.[/QUOTE]

TROLL TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!!!!! Just thought youd like to know......seriously id wait till the op posted since of all of us , to my knowledge, he was the first to play the game out of all the cags so itd make sense hed get an email before most of us.

I'm pretty sure no one has gotten any emails asking for their shipping address yet. Although, I did get a respone email confirming again what i won earlier today. I was a little worried that playing on two different accounts on the same IP (to replace invalid dlc codes) would disqualify me somehow, but i seem to be in the clear. I don't expect to receive anything until at least early March. Just gotta be patient.

Just got an email today regarding my question I sent in nearly a month ago. I was supposed to win (before the reset) a SE Game and 6 Amazon GCs. (I won a copy of the Collector's Edition after the reset) They said I only won 1 SE Game and 2 Amazon GCs. I guess it's better than nothing.

[quote name='Link2999']Just got an email today regarding my question I sent in nearly a month ago. I was supposed to win (before the reset) a SE Game and 6 Amazon GCs. (I won a copy of the Collector's Edition after the reset) They said I only won 1 SE Game and 2 Amazon GCs. I guess it's better than nothing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='garrett007']Well I did get an email, but it was only for my question that I sent to them a couple weeks ago. No email regarding my address[/QUOTE]

Well, if people are still receiving email replies now from questions sent to customer service awhile ago, I don't think we'll be getting the actual "what's your shipping address" emails for some time.

I got my email from them today in response to the question about the prizes I won before the reset.
Here is their response.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We have you in the system as a potential winner of (5) Amazon $3 gift cards and (1) standard game.

We will be contacting all winners via email in order to verify they have followed the official rules and obtain shipping information for the prize(s).

Thank you and congratulations,
The little bit about following official rules appears to be new in their responses. Also note the lack of verification on dlc won.

Better than nothing but I had found a Limited edition also, but I guess it was after the reset, as I don't know the exact time the reset happened that night. I knew I had only found 5 gift cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MICHAE2414']Well, if people are still receiving email replies now from questions sent to customer service awhile ago, I don't think we'll be getting the actual "what's your shipping address" emails for some time.[/QUOTE]

I can say for certainty, y'all, that they are in the process of sending the shipping address e-mails to those that won tangible prizes. This is the e-mail response from Customer Service that I received yesterday:

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Customer Support wrote:
Hello,

We are currently in the process of working through sending out those emails. If you haven't received one by next Friday, please send us a note and we can give you an update or resend your email.

Thank you,
Customer Support

Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 2:32 PM
To: Customer Support
Subject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest
cleardot.gif

Thank you very much for verifying that I won a standard game copy. Out of curiosity, since I am quite new to winning awards for online promotions, about-st when shall I expect an e-mail to verify my address information.

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Customer Support wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Find the Ring Contest. There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We can confirm that you have won (1) standard game.

We will contact all winners at the end of the promotion via email to obtain address information in order to ship the prize(s).

Customer Support

As advised, I will be waiting patiently (and def. checking my SPAM mail to ensure it doesn't slip through the cracks) until next week Friday if I haven't heard anything by then and following up. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Customer Support finally responded to my email as well. Confirming the SE game I won, but no credit for the CE which I won first..if my memory is correct, I discovered the CE in level 2 along with an amazon gift card. So I am getting the amazon card but not the CE? Hmmmm...I found the SE in level 4. Glad to get anything :)

does anyone have their email? i sent them a email a while back and never got a response. i feel i need to email them again to confirm my prizes

Yes, we get it, you got an email confirming your prizes.
Wake me when someone starts getting the emails that people are actually waiting for.

Yup, I got a prize confirmation e-mail too. It looks like they do them in bulk as I know quite a few people here got it the same day as me.

Now we wait for the e-mail...

Did anyone else notice the verbiage people are getting in response emails changed from

This:
We can confirm that you have won (1) standard game.

To This:
We have you in the system as a potential winner of (1) standard game.

Must be trying to cover their asses after the reset.

Heres my email I got a week or so ago from contacting CS. I'm sure similar have been posted, just figured I'd post a full quote of it. Probably have had those posted as well, but w/e.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. We have you in the system as a potential winner of (1) Amazon $3 gift card and (1) standard game as well as several DLC codes. The DLC codes are listed below for your reference.

Cash Reward: ---
AMC DLC Shirt: ---
Clip for GMAL: ---
Kickback Endurance: ---
Mystery Weapon 1: ---
Naughty Dog Pistol: ---
Treasure Hunter: ---
Mystery Weapon 6: ---
Naughty Dog Rifle: ---

We will be contacting all potential winners via email in order to verify they have followed the official rules and obtain shipping information for the prize(s).

Ok so I emailed them yesterday and they sent me this today. I played before the reset so hopefully they honor that.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. We have you in the system as a potential winner of (5) Amazon $3 gift cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game.

Maybe they could get around to emailing people for their addresses if they weren't busy having to answer all of the "can you confirm my prizes" emails. :lol:

this is what i got from customer support:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. We have you in the system as a potential winner of (2) Amazon $3 gift cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game.

We are currently working through getting all of the verification emails sent out to all potential winners in order to verify they have followed the official rules and obtain shipping information for the prize(s).

Customer Support

[quote name='bmac']Maybe they could get around to emailing people for their addresses if they weren't busy having to answer all of the "can you confirm my prizes" emails. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ain't it the truth.

Still no e-mail either. Should I contact customer service or wait a little longer? What is their cs address? I was going to ask them on the facebook game page, but it disappeared.

I don't think their customer support team is going to be the one sending out the emails about addresses, so it probably won't hurt to email if you're curious about what you're probably going to get. I sent mine in a month ago and they just got back, so who knows what is going on.

Well the Friday they promised emails to be sent out has come and gone and no emails as of yet. This is getting bleaker and bleaker everyday.

[quote name='Woot1337']Well the Friday they promised emails to be sent out has come and gone and no emails as of yet. This is getting bleaker and bleaker everyday.[/QUOTE]

how is this getting bleak? Prizelogic is a legit company that has a reputation for being slow... It's not like anyone else is posting proof of getting an email and I HIGHLY doubt if they were trying to void people NO ONE on cag would win.

[quote name='Woot1337']Well the Friday they promised emails to be sent out has come and gone and no emails as of yet. This is getting bleaker and bleaker everyday.[/QUOTE]
prize logic sucks when it comes to being on time but they are outstanding when it comes to you getting everything that you won but it might be 3 months before we get the game from this promo but thats normal for them

When did they promise a date on the emails? It wasn't in the rules or FAQ that there was a specific date they would send emails.

[quote name='otakuseth']When did they promise a date on the emails? It wasn't in the rules or FAQ that there was a specific date they would send emails.[/QUOTE]

This. I don't think they ever promised a date, aside from sending the emails in the "new year". So the best we can expect is that we'll get the emails before this year is over. I don't care much for when they send us our games, I'd be sending it to a friend anyway. I do care about the Amazon GCs though, I could use those now.

[quote name='goddessbunny42']On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Customer Support wrote:
Hello,

We are currently in the process of working through sending out those emails. If you haven't received one by next Friday, please send us a note and we can give you an update or resend your email.

Thank you,
Customer Support

___[/QUOTE]

I think this is the email they are referring to when they mention that Friday has come and gone.

[quote name='Gamer44']I think this is the email they are referring to when they mention that Friday has come and gone.[/QUOTE]

I don't consider that a "promise". They said you can leave them a note so that they could update you on the situation or resend you the email (assuming they've sent them out, which they obviously haven't yet). It was more like a possibility that they'd send emails by the 13th.

[quote name='NDarkness']You CAGs are seriously the most impatient bunch I've seen lol.[/QUOTE]

Oddly its not usually a problem, but this contest it seems like everyone expected emails to go out the second that ring was found like there was some sort of magic involved.

they want the game so bad because they missed out on the first few uncharted 3 giveaways a few months back and this is cheapassgamers

bread's done
Back