Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

I wonder what constitute the rules breaking haha

The one thing I'm worried about is me and a bunch of my friends in our dorm won, and since we are all going to put our school address, hopefully they aren't going to freak that there are 16 packages all being sent to the same address ha

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I wonder what constitute the rules breaking haha

The one thing I'm worried about is me and a bunch of my friends in our dorm won, and since we are all going to put our school address, hopefully they aren't going to freak that there are 16 packages all being sent to the same address ha[/QUOTE]

Just explain it when you send your email. If you think it's still going to be a problem, send it to a family member.

[quote name='fmz65']Who should I email about not receiving the email? :p (I'm a pre-reset winner I'm guessing)[/QUOTE]

I'd give it another day and then email the support email.

Man you guys are impatient. First I'm suprised they sent emails out on a Sunday and prob only sent out a very small few. Since tomorrow is Monday an actually work day I bet the rest of the emails get sent out. It's a waste to email them until Tuesday atleast. And no I didn't get an email yet and iam a "pre-reset" winner.

Got the email. It seems sorts fishy though, so I'm a bit hesitant to give them my info.

Edit: Looking at page 66, it seems like others are receiving the same email. I guess it's okay.

[quote name='Mockey0111']Got the email. It seems sorts fishy though, so I'm a bit hesitant to give them my info.

Edit: Looking at page 66, it seems like others are receiving the same email. I guess it's okay.[/QUOTE]

It's fine. I checked and that guy is listed on "linkedin" as working for prizelogic. When you played on facebook, you gave them all of your info anyway ;)

EDIT: Plus the email shows the proper prizes too since they vary by person.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']What was the subject line and details of the email?[/QUOTE]

Find the Ring Promotion Notification

The email came from Justin Michalek

[quote name='Wario64']Did anyone get an email timestamped after 4:00 PM PST?[/QUOTE]

Nope I have not gotten any email yet. Only Email I got from them is when I emailed them during the contest and they told me what I won.

[quote name='Wario64']Did anyone get an email timestamped after 4:00 PM PST?[/QUOTE]

I am taking a guess here, but if I were him, I would send out the emails in batches. He may have set a batch to send out tonight, so he has some responses to work on tomorrow. Then send a batch out tomorrow for Tuesday fulfillment and so on.

[quote name='kamiyan89']post reset winner

received the email today :) just the SE version but i'm happy with that thaks guys :)[/QUOTE]

Damn, pre-reset winner here and still no email. Hope i get it sometime today :cry:

[quote name='Ellahjay88']Sweet I got my e-mail. I lost some of my winnings, but I still did net 4 $3 giftcards and 1 copy of Uncharted 3 regular game.[/QUOTE]

Did you get it today or yesterday?

I got 1 today uncharted collectors edition and $3 gift card ........I hope i contacted them back right I've never done it before .

Was this contest one per person or one per household? My sister and parents, and my girlfriend along with her brothers, all won something pre-reset. I'm not sure if I can accept all of it. I documented the exact locations and sent them to friends, too.

Pre-reset winner, and I'm pretty sure I didn't play after the reset. I did email back in mid-December where I had my winnings confirmed.

However, no new email within the past few days...

[quote name='louiedog']Like most office workers, I'm sure this guy will be much more productive with an inbox that won't stop filling up.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

But everyone likes mail!

Just got my email, I was a pre-reset winner.

Dear "Find the Ring" participant,

Congratulations! You have been selected as a potential winner in the Uncharted 3 "Find the Ring" Contest, sponsored by Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Pending verification, your prize will include:

-Uncharted 3 Game

-(5) $3 Gift Cards

-Collector's Edition

I'm missing 1 gift card but i'm not complaining. When I emailed a few weeks ago to confirm my prizes they said I won 6 (which I did).

[quote name='louiedog']Like most office workers, I'm sure this guy will be much more productive with an inbox that won't stop filling up.[/QUOTE]
According to a friend, the email comes from a different email (prizelogic but not customerservice)

I just got my e-mail and I replied the message to have them ship the prizes to my name and address and ask to have them reply back to make sure they got it. The e-mail was in my main inbox. If you guys don't have the e-mail, make sure to check the junk folder. Also the prizes they said I won are (6) $3 Amazon gift card, Reg Uncharted 3, and the Collector's Edition of Uncharted 3. Hope you guys get your e-mails!

Nice, I just got the shipping email. (Pre-reset Winner)
If you didn't get one yet you should expect one in the next few days. Looks like they're sending them in batches.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back