Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']I got a standard UC3 and a few of the gift cards out of this, but for some reason I have a feeling i'll never see them. The DL codes worked though. But I'm not holding my breath.[/QUOTE]

Well would ya look at that.
I predicted my own future! lol

Received the email and won: Uncharted 3 Game and (2) $3 Gift Cards.

I first played post reset, found every gift card, CE and game.
Then after they reset again (restoring pre-reset results?), I won the regular game and 2 gift cards.
So it looks like post reset CE wins will not count.

Just got my e-mail for a Uncharted Game and one gift card. I was one of the people that won before the reset so I'm glad to see I didn't lose my Uncharted game from the reset.

I got an email saying I've won a regular game. I live in Canada, am I out of luck?

I can't remember if the rules said US only and the rules no longer seem to be online anywhere. I won some DLC codes no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donburiboy']I got an email saying I've won a regular game. I live in Canada, am I out of luck?

I can't remember if the rules said US only and the rules no longer seem to be online anywhere. I won some DLC codes no problem.[/QUOTE]

You have to be a US resident over 13 years old. I just checked the rules.

[quote name='kamiyan89']post reset winner

received the email today :) just the SE version but i'm happy with that thaks guys :)[/QUOTE]

Those who won post reset don't get your hopes up because they did say potential and also will verify after getting your info

[quote name='uEih']Those who won post reset don't get your hopes up because they did say potential and also will verify after getting your info[/QUOTE]

k

[quote name='DntMessWitRohan']So wait, are they now finally asking for shipping info or are you still getting prize confirmation e-mails?! :S[/QUOTE]

theyre finally asking for your shipping info.

Got my email today at 1:59PM Pacific for my UC3 game and four GCs. I also received the same deadline in my email for staying eligible: "5:00 p.m. EST Friday January 27, 2012." Make sure you reply with your full name and shipping address in time for those of you getting the email this week! Here's to hoping it works out for everyone.

Got my email, won prereset (I was one of the first winners in the thread lol). Don't worry, I think they're sending out the emails in alpha order or something.

dear "find the ring" participant,

congratulations! You have been selected as a potential winner in the uncharted 3 "find the ring" contest, sponsored by sony computer entertainment america llc. Pending verification, your prize will include:

-uncharted 3 game

-(6) $3 gift cards

-collector's edition

:d

I won after the reset (just the standard edition) and just received my email like 10 minutes ago! Thanks to everyone for posting all the maps and directions!

Got mine.
The deadline to send the email back with your shipping info is this Friday, so assuming that is everyone's deadline, I'd think everyone should get an email within the next few days.

So, wait, did anyone who won on the original (pre-reset) game get an email? I spent a lot of time of this game before they reset it and I'll be pretty pissed if everyone afterwards gets something but I don't.

[quote name='io']So, wait, did anyone who won on the original (pre-reset) game get an email? I spent a lot of time of this game before they reset it and I'll be pretty pissed if everyone afterwards gets something but I don't.[/QUOTE]
Yup, most of the first people that got the e-mail were pre-reset, some are still getting the e-mails. I was a post-reset and only got my email today ~midday.

I landed most everything before the reset, but played after reset to make sure I got all of it and to find rooms I missed. I still haven't got my mail yet

[quote name='io']So, wait, did anyone who won on the original (pre-reset) game get an email? I spent a lot of time of this game before they reset it and I'll be pretty pissed if everyone afterwards gets something but I don't.[/QUOTE] I won and I played the first day prereset. My email beings with M and I didn't one until around 5, my friend who's begins with Y has yet to receive one.

[quote name='io']So, wait, did anyone who won on the original (pre-reset) game get an email? I spent a lot of time of this game before they reset it and I'll be pretty pissed if everyone afterwards gets something but I don't.[/QUOTE]

yeah i did.

I won pre-reset and I got my email wanting my address this morning. The email came from a Project Coordinator. Title of the email. Find the Ring Promotion Notification.

got an email from some guy @prizelogic.com
says I'm a potential winner for Uncharted 3 the game
shame I'm in canada :cry:
I don't think they ship to canada.
at this point though my friend gave me his copy of the game and Ive got all the trophies except the one that requires the online pass. Because of course he's used it. I honestly thought this would all be digital. One trophy and I can platinum uncharted 3.

Does anyone have the customer support email from prizelogic? I sent a couple of emails from the facebook page before it was removed. I want to follow up on my confirmation that I won.

Anybody?

[quote name='Racer1309']Does anyone have the customer support email from prizelogic? I sent a couple of emails from the facebook page before it was removed. I want to follow up on my confirmation that I won.

Anybody?[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

bread's done
Back