Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

I won everything post-reset and I'm only getting the SE game. Gotta admit that I'm pretty bummed about not getting my other prizes, especially those gift cards.

[quote name='lokizz']itd be interesting to know how much of the total prize haul was taken by cag members.[/QUOTE]

considering that CAG had the greatest knowledge base before and during the contest (maps, directions, and what have you) i'd the say the greater majority is probably us and whatever lurkers and non members may have stumbled upon the forums at the beginning of the whole thing. well, us and slickdeals anyway.:bouncy:

if you won the UC3 game prize in 3 facebook accounts will they ship to all three of them? or neither if you respond to the 3 emails? is it 1 per household or what? does anyone who used multiple emails know ? if they detect you won more than once on numerous facebook accounts do they send you nothing? thanks

[quote name='Flying Frog']if you won the UC3 game prize in 3 facebook accounts will they ship to all three of them? or neither if you respond to the 3 emails? is it 1 per household or what? does anyone who used multiple emails know ? if they detect you won more than once on numerous facebook accounts do they send you nothing? thanks[/QUOTE]

In the past, people have used multiple accounts with the same address and got all their prizes.. but prize logic can disqualify you if they want to.

[quote name='Flying Frog']if you won the UC3 game prize in 3 facebook accounts will they ship to all three of them? or neither if you respond to the 3 emails? is it 1 per household or what? does anyone who used multiple emails know ? if they detect you won more than once on numerous facebook accounts do they send you nothing? thanks[/QUOTE]

I would ask Prizelogic. They seem pretty knowledgeable on questions like these.

I finally got my email this morning. Uncharted 3 game and 3 amazon gift cards. Pretty good! Thanks again op for posting.

Just got this e-mail from spamming them with 3 e-mail address.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. All verification emails have now gone out. If you have not received yours, please let us know and we will resend.

Thank you,
Customer Support

[quote name='yeaokb']Just got this e-mail from spamming them with 3 e-mail address.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. All verification emails have now gone out. If you have not received yours, please let us know and we will resend.

Thank you,
Customer Support
33[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I sent that a reply they said

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I have put in a request to have your verification email resent. This should be going out tomorrow.

Thank you,
Customer Support

Still didn't get anything. Emailed asking what's up.

[quote name='sunghost']In the past, people have used multiple accounts with the same address and got all their prizes.. but prize logic can disqualify you if they want to.[/QUOTE]

I've won a bunch of Subway cards from them, and once I won about 2 or 3, and when I tried to give them my friend's address on the 2nd and 3rd ones they said I had to use my name to mail to. Then I did (To a different address) and got told I already won. What idiots.

i have a question, usually how much time does prizelogig takes to send prizes once you are confirmed to be a winner? based on another contests.

[quote name='kamiyan89']i have a question, usually how much time does prizelogig takes to send prizes once you are confirmed to be a winner? based on another contests.[/QUOTE]

I got an Xbox 360 from them that I had to send in a notarized form for. I got it about 10 days after mailing that in. I'm sure it depends on the promotion and prizes though.

[quote name='kamiyan89']i have a question, usually how much time does prizelogig takes to send prizes once you are confirmed to be a winner? based on another contests.[/QUOTE]
probably 8-10 weeks

[quote name='taylort3']considering that CAG had the greatest knowledge base before and during the contest (maps, directions, and what have you) i'd the say the greater majority is probably us and whatever lurkers and non members may have stumbled upon the forums at the beginning of the whole thing. well, us and slickdeals anyway.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is I noticed it from somebody else's post on Slickdeals first, but nobody there really picked up on how "big" it was.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Did you guys reply the e-mail or call them to give your shipping info?[/QUOTE]
I replied to the email.

[quote name='Gamer44']I replied to the email.[/QUOTE]

Ok Thanks! I replied when I got the e-mail days ago and sent a PS saying reply back if you got my replied e-mail just to make sure. Still no response.

I must thank the OP. Just getting some new DLC was great, especially after not receiving the codes from Grab the Ring. Winning a standard copy, a collector's editon, and $18 was more than I could have hoped for. Thank you!! :)

I actually got my email yesterday - it got dumped into my junk mail folder. I had even checked that but it must have come right after I checked.

No CE for me even though I was pretty sure I hit one. But I'll take the standard version and 5 Amazon gift cards over nothing ;).

Anyone get a reply back? Just wondering because I sent a reply a few days ago to give them my shipping info. Just hoping they got the reply. I never won this kind of giveaway before, so hoping to get the prizes.

Yeah thanks to MrPiggles and everyone CAG. It was fun going through many pages for hints and prize locations. I wonder who won the grand prize. Someone from CAG or somewhere else.

thanks to all the cags who contributed to this contest. because of this post i got 1 standard and 1 collectors copy of U3 so thank u so much. this is the first time i ever won anything.

Prediction: Within a week, Prize logic will begin receiving a flood of "can you confirm that you received my shipping info" emails. :D

[quote name='bmac']Prediction: Within a week, Prize logic will begin receiving a flood of "can you confirm that you received my shipping info" emails. :D[/QUOTE]

lol i bet theyve already gotten them and will continue to do so.

Let me put it this way. People are receiving their prizes from the LAST contest before this one (also Uncharted) this week, so we probably have at least a month before stuff starts going out.

My household struck out on the last 2 subway contests. Green Lantern we only won a $5 GC and $5 subway card and Uncharted Taste for Adventure we only won a 3 month PS+ (which I gave away on CAG).

I think we will use fresh emails for the next contest just to make sure, since they were actively blocking previous winners when they were doing the firedrills (even though the rules stated you could win multiples).

[quote name='ShadowSx']I think they will start to arrive towards the end of march.[/QUOTE]

That's probably right, given how slow this company is. I won a 360/Kinect bundle from Ubisoft and MJ:TE when they were giving away one every hour, and I received it within one week. And I won a 360/Kinect bundle from Pepsi and received it in three weeks. This promotion is looking to take 3 months to fulfill. :roll:

[quote name='tcbys']Has anyone gotten anything from the prizelogic email sence we replyed with our shipping info.[/QUOTE]
I don't think they are supposed to send anything else. Maybe once they actually ship it, but that won't be until the end of this month.

were getting close to that 6-8 week window they said in the official rules, so hopefully we will hear something in the next week or 2.

[quote name='dabsac80']were getting close to that 6-8 week window they said in the official rules, so hopefully we will hear something in the next week or 2.[/QUOTE]
They aren't shipping until the end of this month, so it will be at least another 2 weeks.

[quote name='tankyroo']They aren't shipping until the end of this month, so it will be at least another 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

It's all speculation at this point.

[quote name='Gram']It's all speculation at this point.[/QUOTE]
I e-mailed them about my address since I'm moving soon and they said to e-mail them by the end of the month because that's when they are shipping them out. Who knows, they might ship some (or all) out soon.

Prizelogic is really random on shipping, some people will get prizes quick and some will have to constantly message prizelogic that they haven't received. Last year my brother didn't get his Gran Turismo 5 until late March, but won a gift card and received it quickly. He had to email them to confirm his win twice, and the second time they said it was shipping. He still didn't get it for a week after that though. Prizelogic's 6-8 Weeks doesn't seem to count until after the prizes are confirmed, so start counting the weeks from January 27th...

I just got a msg back from last week when I asked about an eta for the games and stuff:

[FONT=&quot]Hey we3jesters,
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We have sent the winner list over to the fulfillment warehouse, and are currently just waiting on an ETA from them. In general, it can take 4-6 weeks for the prizes to ship out from the warehouse, but in this case it may be sooner. I can let you know when I hear more, or if you want to follow up again I can tell you if we have any updates ourselves.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Justin Michalek[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Project Coordinator[/FONT]

I got this thursday when I e-mailed asking about the prizes

The winner list has been sent over to the fulfillment warehouse for shipping. We have you on that list that went over to them. They will take care of the prizes, which should ship in the next few weeks or so. I'm still waiting on an ETA from them as far as the shipping dates, but they have your name and shipping information and will most certainly be sending out your prize.

Thanks!

JUSTIN MICHALEK | Project Coordinator | PRIZELOGIC | [O] 248.936.2331 [F] 248.936.2640

I got an update!

3 days ago I sent them a email about shipping the prizes this is the responce.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Prizes should be shipping out by the end of next week.

Thank you,
Customer Support

bread's done
Back