Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

I sent an email and received a reply the next day.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for following up. Your shipping information has been successfully received, and you are on our confirmed winner list. The list has already been sent to the fulfillment warehouse, and I’ve reached out to them this morning for an ETA on prizes. I should know more sometime this week if you want to follow up about the prize shipping.[/FONT]

I replied back to their email with my name and shipping info and have never received a reply back yet. I replied to the email on Jan. 24th (deadline was Jan. 27th).

[quote name='crazedimp321']I replied back to their email with my name and shipping info and have never received a reply back yet. I replied to the email on Jan. 24th (deadline was Jan. 27th).[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone received a reply back when they sent their info.

I won Uncharted 3, and already own it, sent my shipping info......so time to get rid of Uncharted 3 guys while you still can, best place at the moment

BestBuy $25 TIV+50% extra (or 60% w/unlocked) so $37.50 or about $40 w/unclock

50% Extra Trade-In Credit

when you trade in games and pre-order Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Major League Baseball 2K12 or MLB 12: The Show.

reserve Mass Effect 3 and get $10 Gift cert IF your gamer club member or $20 Gift cert IF your a Gamer Club Unlocked member.

[quote name='Poor2More']I won Uncharted 3, and already own it, sent my shipping info......so time to get rid of Uncharted 3 guys while you still can, best place at the moment

BestBuy $25 TIV+50% extra (or 60% w/unlocked) so $37.50 or about $40 w/unclock

50% Extra Trade-In Credit

when you trade in games and pre-order Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Major League Baseball 2K12 or MLB 12: The Show.

reserve Mass Effect 3 and get $10 Gift cert IF your gamer club member or $20 Gift cert IF your a Gamer Club Unlocked member.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if you can get the extra credit if you already preordered Mass Effect 3? (Plus I did it online)

[quote name='Link2999']Do you know if you can get the extra credit if you already preordered Mass Effect 3? (Plus I did it online)[/QUOTE]

Amazon is excellent at retro rewarding preorder bonuses, Im not positive about BestBuy. If I were you I would reorder it unless you preorder Mass Effect 3 CE, which Im not sure if the promo would work for (either the 50% or the Gift cert rewards)

[quote name='Poor2More']Amazon is excellent at retro rewarding preorder bonuses, Im not positive about BestBuy. If I were you I would reorder it unless you preorder Mass Effect 3 CE, which Im not sure if the promo would work for (either the 50% or the Gift cert rewards)[/QUOTE]

Ya it was the 360 CE. Had to preorder while I could ^_^
In any case, worst case is I'll bring it back for Walmart Store Credit.

[quote name='Link2999']Ya it was the 360 CE. Had to preorder while I could ^_^
In any case, worst case is I'll bring it back for Walmart Store Credit.[/QUOTE]

My personaly thought on this, I would keep the CE preordered because the ME 1 and 2 CE are rare/limited run, so no reason to believe this one wont be, also you cant reserve the CE anywhere at the moment.

[quote name='admiralvic']Got my package today... no amazon giftcards were included, nor was my CE of Uncharted 3... just the basic game?[/QUOTE]

I think everything is fulfilled separately based on what people have reported on previous contests.

[quote name='lokizz']did it arrive via usps or ups or fedex?[/QUOTE]

USPS

@ Slowdive 21

Possible as I never won 2 things from a single contest with them. I will give it a small wait, though I hope I won't need to fight.

Since it looks like I was the first... heres some pointless info.

It came via USPS first class.
Shipped yesterday.
Shipped from Sterling Heights Michigan.
There is a tracking number.
The barcode IS slashed in the same fashion as HouseParty's games.

50895103.jpg

[quote name='admiralvic']USPS

@ Slowdrive 21

Possible as I never won 2 things from a single contest with them. I will give it a small wait, though I hope I won't need to fight.[/QUOTE]

slowdive no "r" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow they are arriving now? Better keep my eyes open for the mailman. I tend to get packages about 2 weeks late because I have to remind the mailman that a package was sent to me. He goes "Oh yeah, I had a package about a week ago for you, I'll bring it tomorrow." ...

For some reason, he doesn't knock, ring the door bell, or even leave a little note stating he had a package. But, he has yet to open my packages or lose them, I just have to hunt him down.

[quote name='admiralvic']USPS

@ Slowdive 21

Possible as I never won 2 things from a single contest with them. I will give it a small wait, though I hope I won't need to fight.

Since it looks like I was the first... heres some pointless info.

It came via USPS first class.
Shipped yesterday.
Shipped from Sterling Heights Michigan.
There is a tracking number.

[/QUOTE]

I had a copy sent to a family member's address and she heard someone knock on her door and saw a UPS/Fedex Truck drive off, but they didn't leave a package. Did you have to sign for yours?

Edit: Thought you said UPS, not USPS. Could be the delivery guy was delivering something else and got the wrong address.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the response I got when I emailed them.
"Thanks for following up. Prizes have not shipped yet, but they will ship during the next few weeks. There are a lot of prizes/winners for this promotion, so we just ask for your patience as we get everyone’s prizes out in the next few weeks or so".
Probably just an automated response since admiralvic alredy got his game. I just hope I get mine soon since I won the ce edition and I want to use my amazon cards.

Just received a UPS My choice Delivery alert...

Shipper: MERCURY PROMOTIONS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM
UPS Service: UPS Ground
Reference Number: "MF615.00 FIND THE R"

Says it's coming tomorrow, weight is 5.00lbs

Sooo guessing thats the CE? I won the CE, Regular Edition, and the max number of Amazon gift cards (don't even remember what that is anymore...)

I'll post pictures tomorrow if need be.

Bummer that the bar codes are slashed though.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Just received a UPS My choice Delivery alert...

Sooo guessing thats the CE? I won the CE, Regular Edition, and the max number of Amazon gift cards (don't even remember what that is anymore...)

Bummer that the bar codes are slashed though.[/QUOTE]

Weird. UPS says thats an invalid reference and my package was from Prizelogic them-self lol

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Just received a UPS My choice Delivery alert...

Bummer that the bar codes are slashed though.[/QUOTE]
I pulled up UPS tracking and put MF615.00 in the reference box along with my personal zip code. It tells me a shipping label has been made but they are still waiting for the shipment to arrive at the facility :D

Thanks for that info CrossFire. To check your shipment status:
  • Go to THIS LINK
  • On the left side of the screen, click on "Track by Refrence"
  • Under "Shipment Refrence" type FIND THE R
  • Under "Destination Country" choose United States
  • Under "Destination ZIP/Postal Code" put in your zip code Ex: 53475
  • Click on the "Track" button
Hope this helps some people out.

[quote name='rpmboy']>>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.

I get this. Any help?[/QUOTE]

Same here.

yes signature is required...sorry should have added that.

And I think they are just now starting to make labels for them, so don't worry if yours isn't showing up yet. I know at least 7 packages are coming to my college, and only 2 show up so far, one of which is obviously mine... so it's not like they hit a switch and all showed up on UPS site. Just hopefully in the next day or two it will start showing up for people!

Oh and does anyone that uses the reference method with UPS NOT getting the CE? The other one listed in my area is listed as 5.0lbs as well... so I imagine that's the CE, but just trying to verify as well (no name shows up on the tracking yet)

[quote name='GameDude79']Thanks for that info CrossFire. To check your shipment status:
  • Go to THIS LINK
  • On the left side of the screen, click on "Track by Refrence"
  • Under "Shipment Refrence" type FIND THE R
  • Under "Destination Country" choose United States
  • Under "Destination ZIP/Postal Code" put in your zip code Ex: 53475
  • Click on the "Track" button
Hope this helps some people out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. I entered all my info and I was able to pull up my shipping info :bouncy:

[quote name='admiralvic']
[/QUOTE]
how exactly is that is it like with a sharpy or a printed square i will like to see a picture if possible.

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 03/06/2012, By End of Day

Last Location:
Madison Heights, MI, United States, Wednesday, 02/29/2012

That's some slow shipping..i'm in the bay area, California

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Also I really hope they don't open up the Special Editions to slash the games...[/QUOTE]

They wouldn't... Uncharted 3 CE doesn't even have a barcode on the actual game due to it being a steel book.

bread's done
Back