Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='Wario64']Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 03/06/2012, By End of Day

Last Location:
Madison Heights, MI, United States, Wednesday, 02/29/2012

That's some slow shipping..i'm in the bay area, California[/QUOTE]

Says the exact same thing for me as well. Also in the bay area in California ;)

[quote name='admiralvic']They wouldn't... Uncharted 3 CE doesn't even have a barcode on the actual game due to it being a steel book.[/QUOTE]

Well there's one on the box...but I don't think the Subway copies were slashed, right?

Hey guys, how's it goin'?
Anyone knows if this prizelogic contest is valid for Argentina?
I received the e-mail from Michael (Prizelogic) and correctly answered it, but still no info shown for me in UPS tracking sistem..i think that is because the prizelogic game is sended to Argentina by overseas shipping method, not by UPS, but i'm not sure. If anyone knows something let me know please. I won a standar Edition only.
P.S: Sorry 4 my bad english, i'm argentinian.

[quote name='Wario64']Well there's one on the box...but I don't think the Subway copies were slashed, right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Also I really hope they don't open up the Special Editions to slash the games...[/QUOTE]
so yeah.............................

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']The people who are not getting the UPS reference thing probably only won the regular edition.

CE = UPS
Standard Edition = USPS[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't assume that. I've won both, as did quite a few people I know. None of ours have showed up. It's because it's so damn early in the process. I imagine they just started doing it today. There are a lot of winners. It'll take time.

[quote name='noragoitisolo']Hey guys, how's it goin'?
Anyone knows if this prizelogic contest is valid for Argentina?
I received the e-mail from Michael (Prizelogic) and correctly answered it, but still no info shown for me in UPS tracking sistem..i think that is because the prizelogic game is sended to Argentina by overseas shipping method, not by UPS, but i'm not sure. If anyone knows something let me know please. I won a standar Edition only.
P.S: Sorry 4 my bad english, i'm argentinian.[/QUOTE]

I believe the rules say only US residents.

EDIT: "My" CE says by end of day tomorrow...Hopefully it really is mine!

Looks like I'll be getting mine on Friday! I wonder if they plan on including the Amazon GC with the package, or if they just plan on emailing them to us

Edit: And for the record, I won both CE, SE, and the Amazon GCs, and it looks like they're using UPS (mine's from Madison Heights, Michigan)

Edit 2: Updated Main Post

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrPiggles']Looks like I'll be getting mine on Friday! I wonder if they plan on including the Amazon GC with the package, or if they just plan on emailing them to us

Edit: And for the record, I won both CE, SE, and the Amazon GCs, and it looks like they're using UPS (mine's from Madison Heights, Michigan)

Edit 2: Updated Main Post[/QUOTE]

Mine is also scheduled to be delivered this Friday as well :D. Im guessing this package will only contain the CE and my regular edition and Amazon GC's will hopefully arrive via USPS soon.

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet, maybe I will soon. I need to put up my mailbox tomorrow so they have somewhere to actually ship it to o_O

Yeah I won everything too and have yet to hear anything. Sent a note a few days ago, no reply. Nothing on UPS either. They'd better send my SE, not as concerned with the regular edition I already own and won another copy of. I could use that Amazon credit as well.

[quote name='Grammar Police']It really doesn't make too much sense for them to ship one UPS and one USPS if the person won both. It'd make more sense to just package them together.[/QUOTE]

Since few people won both CE and SE, having seperate packaging for them would be inefficient. And I'm guessing they went with 2 different postal services since they each probably offer a better value for different weight classes

I can pretty much guarantee the SEs will all be shipped USPS and the CEs will all be shipped UPS. I am not sure about the amazon cards...probably signature receipt USPS.

I doubt they are shipping items together, but it is possible since these were a cumulative total wins, rather than the usual individual wins like on the subway contests.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Also I really hope they don't open up the Special Editions to slash the games...[/QUOTE]

They don't. For the Subway contest, I won the CE and it came as it would if you bought it in the store. Fully sealed.

Mine just updated, says on delivery for today. I live close to Sterling Heights (Ohio). Unfortunately I don't think anyone will be there to sign for it, since I'm at the office : (

Well, crap. I got an e-mail about my address change, by the time they got the e-mail, the prizes were already shipping. I guess I could maybe notify UPS? We already submitted a change of address to the post office. Still no e-mail about shipping though.

If your change of address was done recently and your item is coming USPS instead of UPS, I don't see any reason why it won't get forwarded to your new address without any extra work on your part. The times it gets iffy is when it's been many months since your address change and the post office is no longer forwarding. Then they'll return it to Prize Logic, in which case you can probably get them to send it to your new address. I think you'll be fine and receive it a few days after other people in the thread.

I won the CE, SE, and the Amazon Gift cards...

Today the UPS package came (with the CE), as well as a USPS package (with the SE). Still no Amazon Gift cards.

My SE is slashed, but the CE is fully sealed. Hope the gift cards soon as well! :bouncy:

Got my SE from USPS today in the mail. It was marked signature required, but I live in the woods, so they didn't bother.

Not sure if he leather journal/wrist band from Subway's promotion will raise the price on ebay or not.

Hopefully mine will get here today, or the next, while I still have access to my old house.
I just e-mailed them about a tracking number, so if nothing else maybe UPS can hold it or something.

I never received a followup email and got the SE from USPS just now. Required a signature. I won a SE, CE and 6 gift cards. Fingers crossed for the rest of my booty.

As I predicted, my SE came USPS and my CE is out for delivery via UPS. No word on AZ cards yet.

[quote name='bjaigorgor']were tracking numbers only provided to CE edition of the game and not the SE edition?[/QUOTE]

Most of us are using this method, as I have not received any tracking via email:

Originally Posted by GameDude79
Thanks for that info CrossFire. To check your shipment status:
  • Go to THIS LINK
  • On the left side of the screen, click on "Track by Refrence"
  • Under "Shipment Refrence" type FIND THE R
  • Under "Destination Country" choose United States
  • Under "Destination ZIP/Postal Code" put in your zip code Ex: 53475
  • Click on the "Track" button
Hope this helps some people out.

[quote name='slowdive21']As I predicted, my SE came USPS and my CE is out for delivery via UPS. No word on AZ cards yet.

Most of us are using this method, as I have not received any tracking via email:[/QUOTE]

Just tried to track mine but says does not exist

[quote name='garrett007']Just tried to track mine but says does not exist[/QUOTE]

You should get it soon. Also in Pittsburgh here. USPS tried to deliver my SE but I wasn't home to sign.

I got my standard edition, via USPS and had to sign for it (Amazon GC not in this shipment)

also the upc was slashed

Last edited by a moderator:
First off i want to thank everyone in this thread, especially MrPiggles and everybody who posted the locations of the prizes. THANK YOU!!!

I got my SE and CE today from USPS & UPS, had to sign for them.
hope the amazon GCs come soon

and seriously Thank you! first contest i won something in.
Hope everyone gets there prizes

~HAPPY DERPY DAY!~

Where do you get your tracking numbers? Did you get an e-mail about it? I sent an e-mail to confirm my address to ship before the deadline and still nothing. I hope I get my prizes.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Where do you get your tracking numbers? Did you get an e-mail about it? I sent an e-mail to confirm my address to ship before the deadline and still nothing. I hope I get my prizes.[/QUOTE]

Read the OP >

Got my CE. It is smashed at the top. bummer. I bought one from newegg when they had their $50 sale and it had a dinged corner. I was hoping one would be perfect, but too bad so sad.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']kinda weird, prizelogic customer support says there shipping my games next week and when i go to ups.com, it says it cant verify it.[/QUOTE]

How is that weird?

bread's done
Back